what are you doing at this very minute?

Going cou cou trying to memorize when each deciduous maxillary and mandibular teeth erupt and exfoliate and when permanent maxillary and mandibullar teeth erupt... mybhead is full of numbers in all sorts of orders...

Guest c**io**m7

Celebrating another wonderful day with a glass of Havana Club Anejo Reserva before bed.

Being bored by American Idol but there are dishes waiting in the kitchen so I'm suffering through it.

Lying in bed, Cerbing, and catching up on new posts

Was skyping with a friend but the connection kept on failing so was catching up on post too ;)

Additional Comments:

and lying in bed also...naked...:p

Guest c**io**m7

Lying on the couch, watching TV and nursing the cold that kept me away from a sexy lady this morning.

Just read Nathalies Ad.... so now all I can think about is Her and Savannah kissing.....Ahhhhh to be in Ottawa for the week of the Social.

• Like 1

haha too funny...just read it too...and all I could think of was remembering kissing Savannah at the last social and massaging Nathalie's shoulder during a girls get together...hmmm nice memories :D

• Like 2

haha too funny...just read it too...and all I could think of was remembering kissing Savannah at the last social and massaging Nathalie's shoulder during a girls get together...hmmm nice memories :D

Shit.... now I am thinking about you Kissing Savannah lololol It's Time for a Newfoundland Social lolololol

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Loading up my TomTom GPS. Its 2 weeks and counting with updates everyday with this thing.

Shit.... now I am thinking about you Kissing Savannah lololol It's Time for a Newfoundland Social lolololol

Hmmm...I think it's time I plan a tour in Newfoundland ;) haha

Additional Comments:

Now back to the OP...I'm trying...yes trying to clean up my mess here and im always back sitting in front of my computer and surfing on threads....not much done so far ...i need this......·>:whip: or this :spank:

or maybe this :bddog: ;)

Im starting to go crazy being stranded in the Deer Lake Airport.... No Rogers, awful Wifi....seriously need to get out of here....

Welcome to Gander Emily! Hope you will enjoy your stay! ;)

Long day at work.... shoveled driveway.... went to board meeting for a charity... stopped for Fast food on way home at 10pm...now eating and watching TV

Guest c**io**m7

Work is done...finally. Time to settle in front of The Godfather and get some sleep. Good night all.

Guest D***el B***e

typing the word typing! no, really it's true, I'm typing the word typing again, see?

Dogsitting today. Trying to teach my brothers dog to bring me a beer from my bar fridge. He is huge, looks like a wolf but huge TALL with greyhound cross. He can now get the door open easy but struggling with what to do with the beer now..... hahaha anyways that's my update for now.... over and out ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reading emails, reading Cerb threads, Tweeting and getting ready for work.