what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest D***el B***e

Day dreaming about the next hot date I set up for tomorrow. It's a reunion of sorts, but very long time coming. I have many recos of this fantastic lady but I haven't seen her in a while and we're both excited to see each other again. It should be another chart topper for us, although we've had many already, hehehe.

I'm sitting in my greenhouse with my Veseys seed catalogue finalizing my seed list. I'll go up today to get the seeds.

Thinking that a week from today trout season opens. The trout are safe though. The closest worm is six feet at least under snow, my special spots are inaccessible and even if I got there it would be frozen solid. Come on sun and some heat. Lol.

• Like 1

Just leaving a meeting with new wonderful lady I met for the first time today... :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I am conducting a thorough analysis bewteen SPs and MAs so I can make an informed decision on my next experience. This activity is soooo exciting.

Finished replying to emails after a long morning away from home :-)

Now about to go in the kitchen, prepare a marinade for venison I'm having this weekend...some marinades need to sit overnight just to let the flavours go through it.

RG

Just driving home from a long day at work... stopping for fast food now actually.

Just turned the venison steaks over in the marinade and put them back in the fridge

And made garlic olive oil which I'll use for frying the steaks up in Saturday night

Mouth is watering already

RG

• Like 1

Just about to leave the office then grab something to eat before heading out to the East Coast Music Awards (ECMA's) which are being held here in St. John's this week... should be a great show and a fun after party tonight.

Guest D***el B***e

OMG, trying to put some order into the tons of PMs in my mailbox ... Helppppppp!!!! is that what we call procrastination?

Just home from ECMA'S.... great show... lots of fun...[ATTACH]326[/ATTACH]

Just catching up on PM's, emails and Lyla from my extended time off, it's going to be a late night. So happy to be back....

• Like 1

Just removed the venison from the red wine marinade

Put it in another dish, and poured Renee's Mighty Caesar dressing over the venison and it's back in the fridge

Now enjoying a cup of coffee

RG