what are you doing at this very minute?

Just finished working out in my newly finished basement gym and also on my laptop posting, reading and responding to PM's/emails. A gal needs to have great multitasking skills. Shower time!!

Just got to the Rink for the St. John's IceCaps game against the Hershey Bears after that it's George Street to take in some of the East Coast Music Awards Showcase sessions... full night tonight. (If you are in St. John's I have a couple of extra passes for tonight's showcase PM me) .

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I'm bragging to clients about my new incall location in the heart of downtown Vancouver... Was only working outcall until today and finally selected a decadent, luxurious playground!

• Like 1

I'm bragging to clients about my new incall location in the heart of downtown Vancouver... Was only working outcall until today and finally selected a decadent, luxurious playground!

Hope I get to see it when I'm visiting this summer.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have the coffee going and then off to the pet store. I lost three fish already to canibalism of one fish. She got euthanised last night. Going to replace them this morning and then some Starbucks @ Chapters for a great brew and a danish.

Listening to some great Jazz performers at the ECMA Jazz Showcase at the Fat Cat bar in the heart of the St. John's Bar Scene "George Street". Great East Coast Music

Halved assedly searching the net with the jets/flames game on the background trying to decide if I am gonna go to the playmate tonight .

Digesting a delicious venison dinner

Took a couple days of preparation, but preparation was well worth it

Now just need to muster up the energy to get out of my chair and do the dishes

RG

Just about to leave Mileone Centre in St. John's after the IceCaps beat the Hershey Bears 5 to 1.... IceCaps have had a terrible year... are out of the playoffs... and with this win end a 6 game losing streak.... it's nice to finally go home after a win.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking at emails and Lyla and getting coffee ready. Go for breakfast @ Perkins a bit later

A lazy Sunday morning, watching The Godfather (recorded on my PVR), Tweeting, surfing Lyla, and looking at boat manufacturers websites...maybe, just maybe I'll be in a position to buy a boat (more from a personal family standpoint than financial)

RG

Having my afternoon tea and day-dreaming of my lovely favorite cerb/lyla lady whom I will be meeting shortly.

Heading home from the office... looks nice a nice evening here in St. John's... not warm yet but sunny all day.