what are you doing at this very minute?

Well up to a minute ago I was watching TV... now I am anticipating Bianca's trip out east. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Reading the shop manual for my atv on how to change the transfer case fluid.

Got up a little while ago, enjoying coffee number one while surfing Lyla, Twitter and reading emails and watching tv

Shortly I'll be getting ready to go out for breakfast with some friends and fellow retirees :-)

RG

Just got home... turned on TV to watch game... Sens up 1 to 0 at start of 2nd period.

But in fairness it appears the Sens goal was scored by a Habs player on his own net lol

Guest H*rl*yr*d*r

Visiting St. John's and I'm laying here at 4AM in nervous anticipation of a meeting later today with a wonderful lady. I hope it turns out as wonderful in reality as it does in my thoughts.:icon_wink:

Guest D***el B***e

Quietly and anxiously waiting for my next sexy hawwwt rendez-vous. It's not often I get this excited to see a lady, but she does something funny to me. I feel like a little boy in a candy store.

After yesterday just relaxing today Surfing Lyla, Twitter, and reading/replying to some emails while having a coffee. Just a nice quiet day today

Shortly heading out to pick up some groceries

RG

• Like 1

Just stepping out of the office to grab a quick bite for lunch.... busy busy busy few next few days as I have way to much to get done before heading out on a short vacation on the weekend.

Reading absolutely useless posts.

Yeah Daniel I hear you... I used to go back and read all my old post but ultimately realized it was useless information so I stopped lololol (just kidding)

Guest D***el B***e
Yeah Daniel I hear you... I used to go back and read all my old post but ultimately realized it was useless information so I stopped lololol (just kidding)

Good one Ice4fun, ahahaha ...

I too was reading your old posts and thought they were useless so I went back to reading mine! lol lol ;-)

Cooking dinner...right now the smell of bacon is going through the apartment, and probably everyone on my floor can smell it :-)

RG

• Like 1

Enjoying my 2nd beer on the patio in moose jaw . Being blown away on how many very attractive ladies are in moose jaw , than it hit , so many CANADIAN super models come from these small farming communities .....hmmm

• Like 1

Just got to the Rink for the second last IceCaps game of the year...

Having a late supper "Garlic Fingers and Hawaiian Pizza" while surfing on Lyla before the big game comes on the TV, also doing some flirting with my favourite feisty redhead from Montreal, virtual wife Crimson Belle.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling

Guest D***el B***e

Watching the Sens game! Go Neil Go! ... tear the shit out of the Habs!

Just got home from the St. John's IceCaps hockey game... they beat the Springfield Falcons (farm team for Columbus BlueJackets) 4 to 3 in shoot out.... One more game tomorrow night then off on a short vacation break with family.

Got a free day tomorrow, therefore looking for a nice lady to spends some time with.