Jane, at Ness

Has anyone tried the Ness location's 4 hand massage option? Is it a 4 handed finale or just a 4 handed warmup? Or does opting for 4 hands negate the finale as an option?

I had the 4 hands a couple of times, when they just opened up and Rose was "training" the new staff. It wasn't all that great as I recall, as one of them would occasionally leave the room. The ending was a solo effort, just Rose at the time.

You should try 4 hands at 1360 Main St.

Same scenario, one training another lady but I asked for the both of them to stay for the entire time for the 40 + 40 x 2.

Not sure who finished me off but it was a WOW moment in time.

J999

I stopped going there because unless you take Rose everytime

you never know how it will end. After a number of sessions with

Rose you'd like some variety.

i just won't risk going there if you can never be sure about a HE

Had a great session with coco the other day. Had Avery interesting convo with her. PM me for details guys, don't want to reveal too much

• Like 2

Coco works at both. I think linda may as well

If Coco is not at Ness she is prob at Phoenix. There was talk that some of the others at Phoenix were thinking of working both places. Sometimes there are too many ladies at Phoenix and they are prob not busy enough. A few times there were 4 ladies mulling around the front and I was the only customer there. Only once did I run into another customer when I was leaving and he seemed to be annoyed cuz he was waiting for the lady I chose.

I'm new to this site and to visiting MP, and I was wondering if anyone has heard of a Lisa at Sunhope, I just messaged them tonight and only Lisa and Rose are working tomorrow.

I know this is an old thread, but if someone could PM me and let me know if it's worth it to see either of them or if I should go to someone at 1360 Main?