Jane, at Ness

Yes sorry forgot to "quote" the other posters thread..have not responded to much so was not sure of protocol..still believe this story was an embellishment at best or something that would go "Dear Penthouse"..

I went and had a massage with May yesterday and left happy. the towel came off right away and it was a nice sensual massage. I will go back but will stick with Rose.

• Like 1

I went and had a massage with May yesterday and left happy. the towel came off right away and it was a nice sensual massage. I will go back but will stick with Rose.

From what I understand Rosé will be away for sometime . I think I hear she will be going to china for a extended stay

I had a session with Sarah a while ago. It wasn't my first, but certainly will be my last.

The young lady has a lot of potential. She is intelligent, inquisitive and not hard on the eyes. Perhaps it's just me, but she reeks of "not wanting to be there.." That is until the end, when she has both hands out waiting for her tip.

Answering telephone while in-session, checking and reading messages on cell-phone while massaging, limp repetitive unsatisfying forearm massage - are some of the problems.

I wish this was an isolated incident - but from a paying customer's perspective it felt highly disrepectful.

Until someone can report differently, All I can caution is to stay away when Sarah is on-duty.

• Like 3

The original poster "winnipegguy" has 43 posts all of which pretty credible...P.S. I"ve never been there, neither do I plan on it....they are just too inconsistent for me. :)

Bottom line for me is MPs are a money making enterprise for the owners and the sp's get the shaft, literally and figuratively. However, MPs are an essential service because they provide a way for the girls to make some good cash in a clean and safe environment providing an experience that we the hobbyists want to enjoy. So I guess what I'm trying to say is either S**t or get off the pot @Nes. you either provide an essential service or you don't. If you do then tell your girls what services you expect them to provide and respect their choice to either go to a strait up RMT office or stay there and provide the services you want to provide at your establishment. Also, can anyone tell me where this place is? I would like to try it out.

Bottom line for me is MPs are a money making enterprise for the owners and the sp's get the shaft, literally and figuratively. However, MPs are an essential service because they provide a way for the girls to make some good cash in a clean and safe environment providing an experience that we the hobbyists want to enjoy. So I guess what I'm trying to say is either S**t or get off the pot @Nes. you either provide an essential service or you don't. If you do then tell your girls what services you expect them to provide and respect their choice to either go to a strait up RMT office or stay there and provide the services you want to provide at your establishment. Also, can anyone tell me where this place is? I would like to try it out.

Sorry I don't agree.

Why should Management force an MP to provide a service they don't want to do or else quit.

Why would you want this?

From someone who does not want to do it,

but is only doing it to keep their job?

I like the idea that all the girls there, have the freedom of choice.

And are providing the service they want to provide.

Management sticks up for Jane and so they should.

Why can't Ness provide both types of services?

Out out of the hundreds of massages I have had, RMT, non-RMT and other.

Jane's massage is one of the best. Even better than South point IMHO.

Yes the massage is very good.

It is also very misleading not to say up front that there is no HE.

They were up front with me.

I booked for Jane, Rose texted me back twice to tell me no extras we're available with Jane.

Also she repeated the part about its the girls choice.

When texted back I was fine with that.

(my back was sore that's what I wanted worked on)

She then ask me to call her and when I did ,

she explained it again over the phone.

Rose was very direct saying " Jane does not want to see your ...." lol

Jane is married and has a family.

Each time I have gone I have explained what I wanted at booking time, rather then leaving it to chance.

Edited by DwayneR
Spelling

Its to let us all know what is the real outcome. Also if we didn't we would only have 3 posts in 3 years just saying

• Like 1

Why are we talking about this girl so much on this board when she doesn't even give a HE ?....:s

Well, the title of the thread is Jane at Ness.

Sometimes the journey is as good or better than the destination .

dino. If you want to start one.

I would be happy to contribute to your first thread,

It's never to late.

Good one Rob lol

Edited by DwayneR
Spelling

So Jane for sure doesn't do any sort of HE? Some posts in this thread say its happened, some say it definitely doesn't, now 1 says she's married with kids lol. I'm just curious once and for all can someone answer the question? I know I've barely posted so forgive me, just been lurking trying to soak up info as I'm super new to this. I texted today and they said that no one offers any sort of HE there after sending a pic of Jane and Rose in what appeared to be only towels so I'm a bit confused? Plus from a lot of the comments on here it sounds like it happens every time there? So can someone shed some light on this for me please I would really appreciate anything you guys can offer. Thanks!

Seems that the only real confusion is due to the poster some ways back who suggested that Jane *did* provide him with HE. Everyone else's experience with Jane is that she does not, never has, and never will. And that is also what Rose has told anyone who has asked.

So, make your own judgement, based on the above.

Newbie here... Stopped by there last weekend to check it out... Very interested... What kind of HE is provided? Hand? Mouth? Is Apple hot and does she allow any touching?

Going here on friday, will tempt the ladies and see how far they will go with a huge tip. I will report back

Going here on friday, will tempt the ladies and see how far they will go with a huge tip. I will report back
Is that wise? You'll be paying far more than the service is worth, and they may start to feel entitled. If you feel you have to pay way more than the going rate for a service, go somewhere else that provides that service for a reasonable price.

I'm not saying be cheap, just don't distort the market. We already know what the going rate for a (fully clothed) HE is.

• Like 1

Went there on Friday and had a session with Apple. 2 complaints, #1 Apple asked me how much i was tipping her before she even finished the massage and it was way too cold in there. I wasn't even hard therefor turned down the HE, was just too cold.

• Like 1

I have always gave the same tip and the last time with apple the looked very disappointed with the tip, HE is what it is and that's it,