Jane, at Ness

i have used my VIP # but no extras available from Linda. I actually asked her as my hour was close to being over but she said that she doesn't provide HE

Then obviously ymmv, I have enjoyed a couple of sessions with Linda.

Have not been to Ness for a while,who is there these days?Am sure Rose is there but had got tired of her routine..Since Jane left was not as much reason to go there,HE or not..

Saw coco last week. Very nice massage no draping, little bit of teasing. No HE, may be possible. She was on top of me riding me but I was face down I was hoping she would do the same when she flipped me over but no. I would definitely see her again, she seemed to enjoy getting mr happy, happy

Edited by ghar123
spelling

Can someone pm me that rates and service offered. I know that it is more of massage but what type of happy ending are we talking about.

If you had to chose between Linda at Ness or Leanne at 1360 Main who would you choose?

Never been to Ness yet don't know where it is but so far really really happy really really happy with Leanne she is very warm person

Posted via Mobile Device

Since this has turned into a thread about Ness in general - has anyone gotten HE from Coco? She looked cute but wasn't available last time I booked there.

Have had a massage from cocco three or four times. She remembers me as a return client. A lot of teasing and a good massage but never he.. Both Linda and rose yes.

WOW, this thread has a life of it's own.

After reading through these I'm not sure what to think about making an appt. with Linda.

Can someone PM me regarding type of service to expect from Linda and do they only accept cash or do they take debit?

Thanks for the info guys.

So from their K...-- ad it seems there are 5 ladies working there now..anyone know who is all there these days other than Rose,Linda and Coco? and if U leave happy with some or all of them!!

This thread just won't die! As far as I know there is Rose, Linda and Coco although they have been advertising lately that there are 4 or 5 girls. Probably he with Rose and Linda so they are a good place to start. Not so with Coco. You can book ahead or just walk in. There is usually only one or two girls working so if you walk in, you may walk right back out.

Good luck.

Was stopped at a traffic light with a city bus ahead of me and a Asian lady got of the bus, unlocked the door and went into New hope .

WOW she seemed quite attractive fine build, cute little bottom and hair up in a pony tail.

Couldn't tell her age but I wouldn't mind spending a bit of time in her company.

My question is do they have a pic book at the door as I may be able to distinguish her from the other ladies and if not does anyone have any idea which attendant she would be ?

And yes I am well aware that my description is vague. lol

Thx