Condoms, condoms condoms?

I love the Lifestyle Skyn. They have a snug fit so you have to be careful but with a sensitivity to latex I enjoy these. No rubber taste, transfer heat and work well.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

For me nothing beats Glad, with the red tabs you pull together to tighten up the fit. What can I say, I have a large girth!

:-)

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Ahaha, thank you so much for this AL. I needed a little pick me up and something to make me chuckle! ^_^

If that's what you use for a condom what the hell do you use for lube? Or do you buy costo sized jugs?

For me nothing beats Glad, with the red tabs you pull together to tighten up the fit. What can I say, I have a large girth!

:-)

Guest realnicehat
What is your preferred brand and style of condoms?

I prefer the "Hipster" style. They are tapered at the bottom, kind of rumpled, and the reservoir tip looks like an oversized knit cap.

I'd tell you the brand but you've probably never heard of it.......;)

I'm afraid I'm not very sophisticated in this area, pretty much anything from the pharmacy will do the trick (trusting that pharmacies are decent enough to avoid selling defective product).

While I do carry my own (some Durex at this time), if a woman wants to use her own brand then I'm all for it.

As long as it's a safe condom, I'm not about to turn down intercourse over condom brand.

I'm afraid I'm not very sophisticated in this area, pretty much anything from the pharmacy will do the trick (trusting that pharmacies are decent enough to avoid selling defective product).

While I do carry my own (some Durex at this time), if a woman wants to use her own brand then I'm all for it.

As long as it's a safe condom, I'm not about to turn down intercourse over condom brand.

There are subtle differences which can end up feeling like huge differences. I like different types and brands because the actual sizes can be different. A lifestyle large is not very large, but it does still give a small bit of extra room for someone who is not fitting into either regulars or Magnums. And Trojan does the biggest off the shelf extra large size if you get their Magnums. Magnums are larger than anyone else's large, and sometimes you need that.

What is in short supply, no pun intended, is a snugger fit for a smaller size, even a longer guy who is smaller girth can swim in a regular size condom, and an illfitting condom can not only slip off, it can probably reduce sensation if it isn't fitting snugly.

I order XXL (durex makes those) and Snug Fit (Lifestyle does those) online, as the only place I can find them. I get any Lifestyle that is ultra thin or natural feeling, or ultrasensitive, any of those are fine. Then one Large size, usually Lifestyle because overall I prefer LS over anything else. I do not like the smell of the Bare condoms, but the sensations are really great. Anyone who feels like they aren't getting enough sensation should try non-latex condoms, the difference is really noticeable.

• Like 3

Guest ChantalSummers

I truly agree with jafo105. Trojan ultra thin lubricated is the way to go. Both partners feel much more of a sensation which really enhances those special moments... Indulge your senses today hehe :icon_wink:. In general I find Trojan to be the ultimate best for quality.

This is so dependent on who I'm with - what works well with one partner isn't going to be the same as with another partner.

Personally, I'm partial to Lifestyles Skyns and Ultrasensitives, and I also really like the FC2 female condom.

I tend to stick with One condoms (they come in a tube).. I started buying them because they had different packaging and cute jokes on the wrappers lol but I found them more durable than most I've tried, and they have a variety of fits and styles as well, most drugstores here sell them.. They do have a larger size, butadmittedly, Trojans are bigger :p For non latex, I go with the Skyn condoms, I just didn't like the smell of the Bare :$

My favorite is the Kimono Microthin: very good sensitivity and they are a perfect if snug fit for me. I usually carry some Bares too, excellent heat transfer; I haven't tried Sykns.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSphTmmZmtqIRjaVTlOvGc7VAo9E3G2n6bAzYncaEwVbDeBgMSQwQ

I swear by the FC2, I think it's probably the best condom available on the market right now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy2GHhn4S4W0IgBtp_OtLx-kOzcliPOGimBrukoXejRw9rqX5haA

For those that still prefer a male condom I think the 004 are a great option for gents, however everyone is built differently and not all condoms work for everyone so sometimes you need to try a few to see what works best for you. (that's one reason the female condoms are a good option, they don't need to fit you just her)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO-bkq-V2j1Kjk_xpuPXnJsiVJB7NRi3IXwyvdOmVtK8tV-Q2GVQ

Guest *l**e

which of these recommended condoms is the thinnest. I find i really need to focus to cum if the condom doesn't allow all sensitivity through.

Also, which of these feels the most natural to the lady?

I use Crown Skinless Condoms because I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews to find the best condoms (and lube) that I could. That is what I came up with and they have worked well for me. You can't find them at the drug store, unfortunately, but you can order them online or buy them at Venus Envy, I think. For larger sizes I use Magnum Ultra thin or Extra thin - whatever the thin ones are called.

crown__36236.1302293345.120.120.jpg

I have tried One condoms as well, because I like the wrappers, and I have found them to be very good and durable, too. I can't vouch for the level of sensation it leaves for men but they seem to be good. But the large size (Legend) is not always large enough.

condom_contest.jpg

which of these recommended condoms is the thinnest. I find i really need to focus to cum if the condom doesn't allow all sensitivity through.

Also, which of these feels the most natural to the lady?

Kimono microthins are the thinnet

but also very strong.