Cowboy Diaries are Down

Guest m**l

i really found cowboys site to be a great resource...for sp's and hobbiest alike. it's sad to see that people would rather tear a site down that support and keepp everyone involved a little safer and wiser...

cowboy, keep up your good work...try, try again....

a BIG fan and SUPPORTER,

miel

CK, I am surprised to see this thread as I would say that your blog has not violated Blogger's terms of service agreement.

"Blogger is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe Blogger increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people.

We respect our users' ownership of and responsibility for the content they choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression."

Can't see them having you shut down for much longer.

Look forward to seeing more of the Cowboy Diary.

Keep up the great work.

Guest S***e

I hope this works out in your favour CK. Exposing the truth is never an easy ride as I've learned from personal experience over the years. Please continue your efforts as they are most appreciated by me for one.

The truth will always win Kenny!

Old Spike

Still awaiting word from google regarding the block that's still in place. It's an automated process, so it takes some time to get through. Thanks to you all for your kind words of support and offers to help. Not to worry, the diary will return in one form or another soon.

Seems like it's taking ages, and probably using up your time too. So, just adding my voice to the choir of cheers. Let us know if we can help.

UK

cowboy kenny you are doing an excialent job with youre blog i enjoy reading on all the scammers you write up and keep us informed on all of this so i thank you very much for all youre info you share with us and keep up the good work and also i noticed that ever since youre site was shut down i have seen a couple of asain ladies you had on youre blog show back up on C.L you know anything about this Thanks and keep up the good work miss reading youre blog:bowdown:

Also someone was asking about Kim ? I heard u did a review on her ?

Posted via Mobile Device

It was not a review. Cowboy provided information about fake pics. All hail Cowboy. Good luck getting back up and going CK.

Now this is beside the point that Cowboy is back up and running, but is there any mechanism that we, the general public, can complain to Google about this crap. The blog that shall not be mentioned, ( I mentioned it in chat today in a whisper and the site censored it) is just as much in violation of their terms of service as your's was. It may not mean much, but a few well place e-mails about an idiotic decision may make them think twice in the future before they pull a stunt like this. After all, they are a business, and they need our support. I am willing to say screw Google, Hello Bling after something like this.

Good work getting the site back up, the enemy never stops, and never sleeps.....well they sleep but not a lot i tell you!

good work

The site looks amazing Kenny, great facelift! I stick to established CERB women typically mostly due to the fact that when I started I stumbled on your blog and was scared away from CL and other sources.

Thanks for all the great work and it is true, they can't keep a good Cowboy down!:-D

Be you friend or foe there's something ya'll should know,

I'm back in the saddle again...

http://www.cowboysdiary.info

thanks to all for their kind words and support.

The new diary looks pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. Still some small glitches to work out, please be patient. I was busy blogging off-line while waiting for a response from google and setting up the diary, so there's some new scams to check out to.

From a former Cavalry officer, good to see you back in the saddle Cowboy. Now draw sabres and go after those who mean to do us harm

( Sorry I couldn't sleep last night and watched Fort Apache on TMC.)

CK...they never could keep a good man down, or in this case a good Cowboy down.

The site is great, humor,your cow girl of the moment (god that lady would be great in the hay loft) and of course what we appreciate your revealing of bait and switch and of course scammers. Great to see you back :grin:

Guest S**r***e

Glad to see you are back in the saddle CK. New site looks great. Keep up the good work, we all really appreciate it. (Still am curious to know how you find all those pics, you are a ninja)

Welcome back Kenny ... you were very sincerely missed!! The site looks great ... and the scammers retreat back into the shadows!! Keep the light on 'em Cowboy!!

:D