Pre-Planning the September Ottawa social!!

Hello everyone!

Its already July, and the Ottawa September social is already about 2 months away (time will fly). I wanted to take the opportunity to seek out some input on the matter.

While the September social will be held at new location, traditionally, the socials have been held on Thursday nights. I wanted to know if it would be worthwhile to break with tradition, and hold it on another night?

So, should the next social still be held on a Thursday night or, alternatively, be held on say, a Wednesday night? Also, some of the dates currently being looked at would be the 4th or 5th of September (Labour Day being the 2nd), or on the third week of September, either the 18th or the 19th of September.

Your thoughts on the matter would be greatly be appreciated. You can reply directly to this thread, PM me, Loneskater or Spud271.

• Like 7

Woohoo! I`m going to attend this one! In the past, Thursday nights seemed to work with the excuse of getting out with the boys for beers, the hockey games and many people sometimes take Fridays off but maybe starting a poll would give you a better indication..

• Like 3

Wow cool! this will be my first social :) For me thursday works good! Any date you will choose i will go along with...

Thank you Mistert!

• Like 3

Let me check my schedule. My schedule says..."You have nothing on !! Get a Life !!" Okey dokey then .... September is good Mistert...... Monday - Sunday ;)

• Like 4

September works good as I am most likely free and would like to attend one if these socials. I think they are a great way for us to enjoy get to know one another in a different setting, so I'd definitely be down to join in.

• Like 3

I'm away until Sept. 8th, anything after that could probably work for me...Thursday's have worked good in the past, as I tend to take the Friday off from having "played" to much the night before ;)

• Like 3

I'm very much looking forward to the feedback from everyone. Most importantly though, it will be nice to be at one of these again and see everyone! :D

Guest D***el B***e

I'd love to attend and meet cerbies in person. Anyday is good for me.

Woohoo! I`m going to attend this one! In the past, Thursday nights seemed to work with the excuse of getting out with the boys for beers, the hockey games and many people sometimes take Fridays off but maybe starting a poll would give you a better indication..

I've certainly considered a poll, but i preferred this approach as it allows (for me) a bit more direct interaction with people that are interested. And great comments by the way!!

• Like 1

I am going for sure.Thursday or Friday is good.

or maybe wednesday the 11th of septmeber..

that is a special day !!)

• Like 4

I am going for sure.Thursday or Friday is good.

or maybe wednesday the 11th of septmeber..

that is a special day !!)

the 11th is my birthday

• Like 1

I'll do my best to be there, whatever day it is. I suggest 2 events - one for the social and a special birthday party for Raven on the 11th. You can never have too may cerbie socials!

• Like 4

I would love to attend as usual, but will be traveling in the States until the 20th, if it's after that I'll be there. Will have to make up for it by attending the Halifax social in July. I''d also thank you guys for seeping up to the plate and keeping these events going.

• Like 3

I'll be there with bells on. I'm in Montreal for fetish weekend on labour day. I'd prefer the later date but ill make it work. It'll be great to finally put names to faces.

Additional Comments:

I'll be there with bells on. I'm in Montreal for fetish weekend on labour day. I'd prefer the later date but ill make it work. It'll be great to finally put names to faces.

• Like 4

Nice! It's gonna be my first social too! I think Thursday would be better for me. Can't wait to meet my fellow cerbites in person and put a face on your names :)

• Like 3

Thank you all for your feedback thus far. We will make sure to take everyone's suggestions in to consideration. For those who are interested and haven't posted or pm'd anything yet, please feel free to contact Mistert, Loneskater and myself at any time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Any night works But I rather a Thursday.. I usually go to do my workouts at the Gym very early on Thursday Morning...' I dont wanna be hang over.. LOL To be honest I feel weird going out on wednesdays.., what a Party pooper I am LOL

And yes count me in! for sure

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones

xoxoxo

V

• Like 3

Hmmmmm.... socials.... never been....

Okay... twist my arm.....

Thursday works the bestest!!!!

• Like 3