If you could be taller, shorter, thicker, thinner, blonder, darker, smarter, wittier, whatever it may be. If you could be more or less of anything what would it be:)

I'd love to be taller, I admire height, being the shortest in my family I've always wanted to be 6ft, thank goodness for heels, lol, and I'd love to be smarter, to be able to understand and grasp physics and chemistry if I had I may have gone into medicine like my sister:). I was blessed with many artistic abilities, but the grass is always greener isn't it:)

• Like 6

I've always wanted to be a good height for my weight. These days, that would make me a seven footer! But seriously, I wanted to be six feet tall but topped out at 5'10. Oh, and I don't wear heels. (They hurt my ankles)

• Like 4

I've always wanted to be a good height for my weight. These days, that would make me a seven footer! But seriously, I wanted to be six feet tall but topped out at 5'10. Oh, and I don't wear heels. (They hurt my ankles)

Emiafish, your humor has made you a six footer, thank you for the smile and Empty, such a statement, your honesty is touching and appreciated but even those who are the most confident have something they'd like to change, you are truly special:)

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

I would like to be happier and enjoy life more. Unfortunately I think this is just part of my nature. My junior high school teacher once said I look like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I still get that comment from time to time, although I try not to show it and rarely express it. OK, I'm expressing it here, but you asked. :)

Well, in general I'd like to be a bit fitter than I am. But this is something I can actually do something about.

Overall, I'm at a point in my life where my dreams of playing for the Chicago Bulls have long since disappeared, and wishing I was taller now won't make them a reality. I'm pretty contented with who I am, and where I am in my life.

Porthos

• Like 1

In terms of my personality, I'm happy with the man I am. I try to be the best person I can be.

That said, I'm almost envious at times of people who don't have parental issues (best way to phrase it) Tomorrow, day before heading to the Maritimes for Celebration of Dad's Life, I have to take Mom to a Cognitive Testing Clinic for a memory test. She is showing some early signs of having dementia. Guess lately it seems it never rains it pours for me, and I've had very little me time, more focused on parents. But I couldn't just up turn my back and walk away. Just seems a little lately more than my fair share

Really though, if anything, I wish I was a few pounds lighter. Tried diets but find it hard to stick with them. I am exercising (walking) but that in and of itself isn't working

RG

• Like 3

I wish I had a really big dick! Just for a day. And I don't even need to fuck on my big dick day, I'd just walk around naked admiring my big dick. Not that there's any thing really wrong with mine, but I'm a grower and I've always been jealous of guys who can walk around the locker room with their towel over their shoulder while I'm in the corner trying my best to make sure I'm covered! Just one day with a big swinging dick then back to my normal, unimpressive, average package, I think that would be fun.

• Like 2

I wish I had a really big dick! Just for a day. And I don't even need to fuck on my big dick day, I'd just walk around naked admiring my big dick. Not that there's any thing really wrong with mine, but I'm a grower and I've always been jealous of guys who can walk around the locker room with their towel over their shoulder while I'm in the corner trying my best to make sure I'm covered! Just one day with a big swinging dick then back to my normal, unimpressive, average package, I think that would be fun.

Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting your so called average package, and may I add none are average, they're all beautiful in my eyes, I must tell you I have met some large and very large ones and can attest, sometimes the gift isn't in the size, lol, but in the other attributes a gent has. As an admitted lover of a thicker package I have learned that just because someone has been gifted with bigger doesn't mean they have been given the knowledge or talent on how to use it, so even though you were just expressing what you wish you had as per this thread I'll end by saying , embrace yours as I'm sure its perfect the way it is:)

• Like 5

It would be kinda cool if I had a tongue like Gene Simmons ( you know the one where you can get get that chip dip off your nose without using your hands ) and nipples like Christy Curves ( have yet to meet them but hope to someday soon ) a mustache like Tom Selleck , a smile like Adam Sandler and a trained penis that could do tricks like a Royal Lipizanner Stallion . Also wouldn't mind being able to become invisible and fly like superman . But I cant : and Im Not : and probably wont be able to , so I just learned to enjoy the little things in life ( actually not that little ) and try my best to do some good everyday ........ho hum kinda boring sometimes but actually I can find things to look forward to ( ice cream , threesomes , hockey and golf all in the same day ) and then I think to myself , you know self.... life is not that bad at all xo to everyone

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne
It would be kinda cool if I had a tongue like Gene Simmons ( you know the one where you can get get that chip dip off your nose without using your hands ) and nipples like Christy Curves ( have yet to meet them but hope to someday soon ) a mustache like Tom Selleck , a smile like Adam Sandler and a trained penis that could do tricks like a Royal Lipizanner Stallion . Also wouldn't mind being able to become invisible and fly like superman . But I cant : and Im Not : and probably wont be able to , so I just learned to enjoy the little things in life ( actually not that little ) and try my best to do some good everyday ........ho hum kinda boring sometimes but actually I can find things to look forward to ( ice cream , threesomes , hockey and golf all in the same day ) and then I think to myself , you know self.... life is not that bad at all xo to everyone

Hahaha! Chip dip and a trained penis! Hilarious :)

Oooh! Ice cream is always good on nipples while enjoying a threesome...just throwing that out there ;)

For me, I like my height 5'5, but yes I LOVE my heels! They give me a height of 6'1 lol! I would like a nice big rack and a bubble butt though, and the ability to to fly sounds pretty intriguing too! But I'm terrified of flying so that wouldn't work either... so I'm me and that's all I can be!!

Emiafish, your humor has made you a six footer, thank you for the smile and Empty, such a statement, your honesty is touching and appreciated but even those who are the most confident have something they'd like to change, you are truly special:)

To me physical appearance has no value in my eyes. I look the way I do and if people can't accept it that their problem I can care less. By changing my self esteem and confidence this would provide enough motivation in myself to change other aspect of myself. Example I've lost 40 lbs with a bit more motivation and energy I could reach my goal and loose that extra 20-30 pounds to be at my healthy weight size for my height. Not for appearance purpose but for health purpose. I want to break the inheritance my family has left with all the illnesses that can be passed on by living a healthy life. Diabetes, strokes, Parkinson's are just some of the things that ran through my relatives most of these can be greatly reduced by being healthy.

Someone could have liposuction, doesn't mean they are healthy or going to stay that way. So this is why I would only change my self esteem and self confidence the other will follow suit in a healthy safe way.

• Like 1

Well thank you for the compliment but my nipples + a penis, and a mustache ahh maybe not such a good combo, lol.:)

When i was 16 i wanted to be 5'10-11 because at 5'6" i was the shortest of my volleyballl team...but that didnt keep me from being a very good player...always wanted to proove i could be better then the tall girls ;)

Today im really happy with my 5'6 coz i can wear heels and be as tall as i want!

As for the rest...I'm happy with it :)

• Like 1

I didnt mean to put the mustache and penis on you , OOPS

LoL,I know hun, I thought you were putting them on you, lol which made me laugh- either way not a good combo, lol, but it was a good post, and I thank you for it:)

I'm actually quite tall, so let me assure all those who wished for more height that's there's some advantages to not being a tower.

Plane trips, theatres, etc were not made for those with long legs. Plus, there's so many more things to hit our heads on! And I've never yet been able to qualify for a limbo contest. Tragic, I tell you!

That said, I have to admit I do like my height. As for what I would change, I'm probably one of the few who wishes they could add some weight. Doesn't seem to matter how I eat or exercise, I'm a lean piece of meat and every high wind is a danger!

• Like 1

It took me most of my 43 years to realize that I am great just the way I am at any particular moment. As for changing things, perhaps I would change some of my past decisions, but then again, I wouldn't be the "me" I am now!

• Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

I've always had a great self image but it took until adulthood to really appreciate what made me, me.

I think my biggest thing I would have changed was making being happy more of a priority. I spent many years being unhappy and just settling because I thought had to. I'm just grateful I woke up and gave myself a shake before I was 60!

I'm loving the grown up me :-)

I would not change much, if I could it would be my weight, since I quit the fire department I gain some and if I could lose only 15-20 lbs I would feel greater.

• Like 1

This is a good question cristy. Being short in stature only 5'4" one would think my wish would be to be taller, but this is not the case. I have become quite comfortable with my height over the years and it has probably helped me to become the person I am today. I have played soccer, football, hockey, & believe it or not basket ball, and did some boxing when I was a young fellow.

I have a story about being short having its advantages. In the fall of 2011 I went out to Vancouver Island to visit a buddy I hadn't seen in 33 years. I had to get 3 planes, on the last leg of the trip from Vancouver to Vancouver Island we went on this small plane which I had to bend over to walk down the isle. It sure was funny watching these 6' to 6'6" guys walking down the isle. Talk about no leg room, I turned around it it looked like one fellow had his knees right under his chin!!!

None of us of course are perfect, and I more than anyone have my flaws. I think if I could change or do things differently, one would have been getting a better education. I went to work full time at 17 years old, so I always regretted not getting a better education. Something I have to work on to become a better me, is not making quick rash decisions, sometimes that really gets me in trouble.

Like most people my age I started putting on some weight back some years ago, so got a personal trainer. At one point I was 260 lbs which is a lot on a 5'4" frame as you can imagine. I started with the trainer in the fall of 2011 when I got back from my Vancouver trip and now weight in at 202 lbs, it was like losing a small person, and I seem to have energy to burn now. Still working on losing more weight. This is something I could do something about.

I don't want for anything and am set pretty good in life, so I don't really need the education now I suppose. This has gotten to be a long winded answer, but now you all know a little bit about me you didn't before. I've been doing a lot of reading on the site, have learned a little about most of you regular posters and you all seem to be a great bunch of people. Perhaps I can meet some of you in person at next years social. In the mean time expect I will meet some of you in person.

• Like 1

A big one would be my teeth. I've mostly made my peace with how they look at this point, but sometimes I still wonder if people would approach me differently if they'd been fixed when I was younger.

Aside from that,

The little bit of gut flab is getting worked on and the rest of me is rad as shit!!! ;)

• Like 1