Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

As was mentioned in the pre-planning thread, the Sep social will be held at a new venue. Main reason behind, is that our previous location was becoming to public. This is the second time we have to change location for discretion purposes. There aren't too many places in the downtown core that can hold such a large group on Thursday so we would like to keep the same place for a while.

Therefore I would like to remind everyone that the location is on a need to know basis. It will not be revealed until much later and only to those that are attending. So please keep it to yourself. All we will revealed for now is that it is in the downtown core so easy to get there by various transportation means.

Keep in mind that discretion is extremely important in this business for ladies and gents. This is suppose to be an office party (meet and greet) so we have to be careful of what is being said in front of the staff. Also use of certain handles should be avoided. I don't think many offices has someone named Loneskater!!!

Hope everyone has a great time and gets to meet new people. MisterT and I have already done a quality assurance check on the beer. it did meet our standards on all our visits. lol

Just wanted to bring Loneskater's post in the forefront, with the Social fast approaching. Couldn't have better worded this myself.

Remember guys, Friday August 30th is the final day to make your payment for the social! We now only have a hand full of spots left for the men and the women are fully booked.

If you are looking to attend, please get in touch with mistert, lonskater or myself to secure your spot. Mistert is taking care of all the payments, so if you are looking to make the $35 payment contact him directly.

We very much look forward to seeing everyone on September 19th, should be a great evening! :D

It's the last stretch!! I've received a few more payments today, so the last spots are going fast! Remember, guys, payment ensures you are on the guest list!!

Ladies, as usual, you can expect a little bit of baking ... would'nt be a social without one. I just need to dust off my recipes .... hopefully i'm not too much out of practice!! ;-)

• Like 1

Well, you've got the link for the next social already. One other thing:

I would like to make some friends who are also SPs. This is especially true for SPs who DON'T travel from city to city. I would like to meet SPs who I can call up and come over to see, just like I would any friend.

Quite a few ladies have a social rate for this kind of thing (although it may be more aimed at going out than staying in), and if someone you'd like to see doesn't have a published social rate, you can always ask her if she does.

If you're looking to hang out off the clock... if she asks to hang out with you, then that's great, and you'll probably have an awesome time. But if you ask her, then bear in mind that in her eyes you've probably just become yet another cheap-ass guy looking for free stuff, and she's probably got enough of those already. Once you get to know someone well it may be different, and close relationships do arise between SPs and clients... but if you try and force it then it almost certainly won't happen.

I hate to be a downer on this, but it's probably wise to set your expectations realistically.

• Like 9

Yup..

Had fun at a previous one,, Count me in

We would love to see you there! Make sure to get in contact with mistert by pm, as payment is required by Friday and there are only a couple of spots left for the guys.

We would love to see you there! Make sure to get in contact with mistert by pm, as payment is required by Friday and there are only a couple of spots left for the guys.

I have now only a few, limited number of spots left for the gents. Now's your chance to secure a ticket for the social before its too late!!!

perhaps maybe a gluten free recipe ...

no pressure though...lol

:-p All my tried and true recipes are now gluten free!!! Even my brownies, at the last social, were gluten free ....

Edited by m*s**rt
typo

:-p All my tried and true recipes are now gluten free!!! Even my brownies, at the last social, were gluten free ....

What about the beer lol!

I never meant to suggest getting something for nothing. But I realize that if you take the quoted part all by itself it might sound like that. I just thought that my way of going about it would allow a more efficient and effective way of finding someone who I would feel some chemistry with, someone or several who I would like to see on a regular basis. I guess I just don't understand what it means to be a Hobbyist. Sorry - Sorry - Sorry. I won't be going to the September social because I don't do online banking and so am unable to send an Email Money Transfer. I'm also a little pissed off.

I never meant to suggest getting something for nothing. But I realize that if you take the quoted part all by itself it might sound like that. I just thought that my way of going about it would allow a more efficient and effective way of finding someone who I would feel some chemistry with, someone or several who I would like to see on a regular basis. I guess I just don't understand what it means to be a Hobbyist. Sorry - Sorry - Sorry. I won't be going to the September social because I don't do online banking and so am unable to send an Email Money Transfer. I'm also a little pissed off.

All you have to do johnsvp, is contact mistert and make an arrangement to meet up and give him the payment directly. Many of the gentlemen did so, and there was no issue.

Gentlemen, there is only 48 hours left to secure your spot for the September 19th Ottawa social. As there are only a couple of spots left, try and get in contact with lonskater, mistert or myself as soon as possible. If you are making your $35 payment, please contact mistert directly.

We look forward to seeing everyone there...the countdown is now on!!! :D

Gents, i'm down to my last available ticket! Just One! Who will be claiming it???

Contact me, loseskater or Spud271!!!

It's the last stretch!! I've received a few more payments today, so the last spots are going fast! Remember, guys, payment ensures you are on the guest list!!

Ladies, as usual, you can expect a little bit of baking ... would'nt be a social without one. I just need to dust off my recipes .... hopefully i'm not too much out of practice!! ;-)

Those goodies are the ones that keep me adicted to the Socials lol xoxox

Yummi tasting them already!!!

• Like 1

Those goodies are the ones that keep me adicted to the Socials lol xoxox

Yummi tasting them already!!!

DwayneJohnson.jpg

Mmmmm, Really???? :icon_cool:

Oh My!!! And if u gimme that look!!! Lol

... which one of us will end up in trouble if i give you that look on top of the goodies? lol

If there is still a spot open for the ladies I would love to attend :)

Vanessa Kelly

I'd vouch for this lady...she is a hoot!! Luv Ya Doctor!

We will be keeping everyone informed about the details over the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact lonskater, mistert or myself at any time.

We look forward to seeing you all there!!! :D

In the words of my Scottish kin...let's get pissed!!!!!!

16 days only until the social! It's incredible on how time flies!!

As the social is sold out, your organizing committee is working away in getting everything ready for everyone to have a wonderful evening. As mentioned previously, ticket sales provides a drink to the ladies, snacks (we'll have a variety of plates to cover most diets, including some gluten-free ones) as well as door prizes. We are also preparing a music playlist for the evening!

Thank you everyone that have contacted us (myself, Spud271 and Loneskater) so far about Social! Its great to see that these events keep having such a high interest from everyone!!!

Cheers!

• Like 3