Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

Ladies, your guest list is now officially complete! I will be making a "waiting list" for those who would like to come, in case that some of the ladies who have expressed interest cannot come at the time of confirmation.

Gents, there are still spots available. Getting your ticket ($35) by August 30th secures your spot at the social (in person or by email money transfer). Cost covers a drink for the ladies, snacks, and door prizes.

I certainly can't wait to meet old friends and meeting new ones!

If you have questions, you can contact me, Loneskater, or Spud271.

Have a great Monday!

I am very much looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones as well. Should be a great night!

Remember guys, payment is due by August 30th, not that much longer now.

Now the fun part -- shopping for something suitable to wear :)

Mmmm not sure about these??

Chocolate Dress :

po9vy9uvwgbcb6.jpg

Or a candy Dress??

Maine%2BOctober%2B2010%2B003.JPG

Its a sure way to stand out, and none of these would last long???? :-P Seriously though, i'm sure you'll find something nice and casual to wear!

Additional Comments:

As far as quality assurance checks ... am I gonna arrive, park my donkey, and find you two particular organizers bloated from food taste tests and passed out at the table after too much to drink ?? They say fluids are good for you....But not too much ?? Just a thought .....

I see what you mean :-) , but in the meantime, proper exercise will keep our figure as it should be and, of course, I'm sure that the company we are expecting at the social will keep us from going under the table too soon :-P

Edited by m*s**rt
Added a paragraph
  • Like 3

Now the fun part -- shopping for something suitable to wear :)

I do have a few things in mind. Or maybe I am thinking of things you should not wear lol. However you would need a trench coat to get there, just so you don't cause too many accidents out on the street :icon_smile:

Ladies, your guest list is now officially complete! I will be making a "waiting list" for those who would like to come, in case that some of the ladies who have expressed interest cannot come at the time of confirmation.

Gents, there are still spots available. Payment by August 30th secures your spot at the social ($35, in person or by email money transfer). Cost covers a drink for the ladies, snacks, and door prizes.

The location will be sent, by PM, to those attending within the week of the social.

I am in, paid my money and bribed the host with a beer. I might even win a door prize now. Also I will bring my prized possesion, Miss Black Girl of the Year!, Kimmie. Looking forward to seeing all.

Edited by Hornee69
  • Like 1

Cant wait!! Im doing my countdown now yipeeeeeeee! What to wear heehee!

I am sure you will find something provocative!

I am in, paid my money and bribed the host with a beer. I might even win a door prize now. Also I will bring my prized possesion, Miss Black Girl of the Year!, Kimmie. Looking forward to seeing all.

Beer bribes to the organisers may have an adverse effect, we may not make it to the door prize part section of the social, as we may be found under the table by then :-p

Cant wait!! Im doing my countdown now yipeeeeeeee! What to wear heehee!

Indeed, the coundown is on!

Can someone have a drink for me?

I can have one from England...but it will be different.

I dont plan to do much drinking but i'll certainly have one to your health (and to the health of some of those we'll miss that night ..... )

Can someone have a drink for me?

I can have one from England...but it will be different.

Well Frenchie ..... just because I like you and you are awesome ! I shall drink several drinks for you !! One for me...one for you....one for me .... one for you ... hope I don't double drunk ? ! ;) Ohhh the things I do for my friends ... haha

• Like 1

YEah Lee but you have so many friends, I believe you may have to limit yourself, we are all jealous, sound and responsible ladies but Lee can you take care of all of us??

Kisses to you my love!

Additional Comments:

and.. joking of course!!

• Like 1

Gents, last stretch if you'd like to confirm your spot for the social!! 11 days until the end of August 30th (not counting today), as we'd like to have our figures in to put the final touches to the social!

Good food, good drinks (both extensively tested, by Loneskater and I, to ensure its of quality, and it is!! :-) ), and most of all, GREAT company!!!

Remember guys, you only have until August 30th to make your payment for the social. If you are making one, please contact mistert, as he is the official banker for the social!!! LOL

If you do have any general questions, comments or concerns about the social, feel free to contact loneskater, mistert or myself at any time.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on September 19th!!!! :D

• Like 1

Remember guys, you only have until August 30th to make your payment for the social. If you are making one, please contact mistert, as he is the official banker for the social!!! LOL

Baker, Banker, Beer and food taster.... the list keep growing. I multi-task, or is that multi-talented???? LOL

Ladies, i believe i have been in touch with everyone at one point either in chat or by PM, if you had posted or messaged me, loneskater or spud271 that you were coming, to confirm you were on the guest list. If i missed you, please let me know!!! Of course, i'll be in touch again to confirm the details in the week previous.

Gents, Spots are still available, so contact any one of us mentioned above to get the ball rolling.

Edit ...

.... or me if you want to make a payment to have your ticket secured for the social.

Additional Comments:

4 weeks to the day until the social !!!

Edited by m*s**rt
Added an edit

Sligthly less than a month to the social (27 days or so).

I'm sure some of you can already smell, or taste, the brownies??? ;-)

Gents, there are spots still available. Ladies, your guest list is full at the moment, but if you'd like to be put on the "wait list", let me, loneskater or spud271 know.

For those who never attended a social, it's a great opportunity to mingle, to put faces behind the handles and chit-chat (no hanky-panky).

Personally, i can't wait to meet old friends, and meet new ones!!

Remember guys, there is only one week left to make your payment and spots for the gents are filling up fast now!!!! Friday August 30th is the deadline, so let mistert, loneskater or myself know if you are interested in coming.

If you are looking to make a payment, mistert is the official social banker. Send him a PM and he will let you know how to get the payment to him.

We look forward to seeing you all on the 19th of September!!!

Guest ****ven

OMG! Less then a month :) How exciting. I hope everyone will be putting on their party faces. Can't wait to see you guys...

Kisses Sami

I read somewhere that there used to be CERB socials. I'm not sure how they would work but I know what I would like to see happen. I would like to see a social / party / meet somewhere like a QUIET bar, perhaps on several occasions to accomodate night and day people. I would like an occasion(s) to meet SPs, NOT to have sex on site, NOT even to arrange anything, but just to see if there is chemistry and interest in pursuing getting to know some of them, and to let them know if I am interested in them or vice versa. If everyone is from CERB there is no need to go into great details about who everyone is, or what they want or provide. However, I would like to be able to associate a CERB name with the actual person I meet. It would be more like an ice-breaker occasion. I understand why everyone is so careful but I want to know if there is CHEMISTRY or at least some attraction before I get to know someone more intimately. I would like to make some friends who are also SPs. This is especially true for SPs who DON'T travel from city to city. I would like to meet SPs who I can call up and come over to see, just like I would any friend. Of course I am only interested in Ottawa, but maybe people from other areas might like my ideas as well.

• Like 2

OMG! Less then a month :) How exciting. I hope everyone will be putting on their party faces. Can't wait to see you guys...

Kisses Sami

Party faces indeed, as socials are always fun to mingle and catch up with people we haven't seen for a while and, of course, meet new faces!!!

Remember gents, we still have a limited number of spots available, so if you want to attend the social but have yet to confirm by getting your ticket, you still can!!!

For anyone who have never attended these events, it's a "meet and greet" around the downtown core, so easy access from anywhere in the city. We have our own private area, so it'll e exclusively CERB members in good standing. You can chat up with whomever is around, or come and go as you please during the evening if you cant stay long.

I've been less active on the board of late, but will be attending the social to get back in the action.

• Like 1