Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

Just a follow up to the above .... I just want to let everyone know that at the main bar (you wont miss it), there are two stools in the middle of it with Loneskater's and my name on it. Actually, each of those stools has our bum cheeks now imprinted on it!!!

Think I farted on mine just to make sure no one would steal it!!!

• Like 1

Well everyone, only one day left to go!!! Pretty much everything is set and the hope is...this will be epic! LOL

We very much look forward to seeing everyone there and most important of all...make sure you have arranged a way home from the party. We want to have a good time, but want everyone to arrive home safe please.

Looks like someone is been having a hard time with the responsabilities organizing an event like this has LOL

Oh yes that's for sure lol. My stomach is looking forward to a break afterwards. I had not realized quality assurance would be so demanding!!! lol

Oh yes that's for sure lol. My stomach is looking forward to a break afterwards. I had not realized quality assurance would be so demanding!!! lol

So between you and mistert, which one of you is Norm and which one is Cliff???? LMFAO

So between you and mistert, which one of you is Norm and which one is Cliff???? LMFAO

Which one looks more like those counterparts, would you think? :-p

Not long until the social !!!

If anyone has last minute questions concerning the social, i will be online later tonight and tomorrow morning untill 1pm. From 1 pm until i get to the location, i will be unavailable to do so, as i have to attend to a few things.

If i do not have a chance to chat with you in the meantime, i will see all of you torrow night!

Not long until the social !!!

If anyone has last minute questions concerning the social, i will be online later tonight and tomorrow morning untill 1pm. From 1 pm until i get to the location, i will be unavailable to do so, as i have to attend to a few things.

If i do not have a chance to chat with you in the meantime, i will see all of you torrow night!

Questions eh ? Welllllllllll Alllllllrighty then..... I got some dooozies

What color are your brownies Mr T ? are they brown ?

After 1 PM how long does it actually take you to get to the location ?

What time does the bar open ?

Where is the closest stable to book in my donkey for the night ?

Am I gonna get hit by a car again when I cross the street after the social ?

I am from the boonies. Due to there being 60 people are there lots of outhouses ? I pee Alotta when I drink Allotta ;) too much info there

Will there be boobies there and if so am I allowed to look at them ? Not touch....LOOK ? If not do you supply sunglasses ?

Been a loooong trip .... all I got left clean is my Mankini .... can I wear that ?

Do you have Club beer there ? I hear it is always cold and old.

and finally ..... Will you still allow me in the door ? ;) hehehe

• Like 4

Questions eh ? Welllllllllll Alllllllrighty then..... I got some dooozies

What color are your brownies Mr T ? are they brown ?

After 1 PM how long does it actually take you to get to the location ?

What time does the bar open ?

Where is the closest stable to book in my donkey for the night ?

Am I gonna get hit by a car again when I cross the street after the social ?

I am from the boonies. Due to there being 60 people are there lots of outhouses ? I pee Alotta when I drink Allotta ;) too much info there

Will there be boobies there and if so am I allowed to look at them ? Not touch....LOOK ? If not do you supply sunglasses ?

Been a loooong trip .... all I got left clean is my Mankini .... can I wear that ?

Do you have Club beer there ? I hear it is always cold and old.

and finally ..... Will you still allow me in the door ? ;) hehehe

Yellow is the answer to all the above!! :icon_razz:

• Like 1

Yellow is the answer to all the above!! :icon_razz:

WRONG ANSWER ! Lellow not my color Lellow not my color !! fine then ... I will dress as Big Bird in my finest yellow Big Bird outfit, look all inconspicuous and stuff and sit and eat all of your YELLLOW brownies then ;)

ps.... could you bring me a rum and coke from time to time please. thx

Guest ChantalSummers

I am incredibly excited to see you all there in less than 24 hours!! It'll be my first cerb social. It'll be so wonderful to see some familiar sexxxy faces ;) and meet new friends too. The warm and friendly environment of Cerb has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of since June!!

WRONG ANSWER ! Lellow not my color Lellow not my color !! fine then ... I will dress as Big Bird in my finest yellow Big Bird outfit, look all inconspicuous and stuff and sit and eat all of your YELLLOW brownies then ;)

ps.... could you bring me a rum and coke from time to time please. thx

What u dont like Yellow????

then good thing i did not choose that yellow outfil for tomorrow!!!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.... in 24 hours I will have had many beers and will be surrounded by boobs. Life is awesome.

Hmmmmm.... in 24 hours I will have had many beers and will be surrounded by boobs. Life is awesome.

See yah tomorrow dawg! :D!

• Like 1

Absotutely !!!!! Boobs ! Roughly 30 x 2 ....... give me a minute here..... that would be 60 boobs !!!!!!!! Bye the bye.... I had my orange glasses lifted from the last social..... you have another pair OD ? The girls will never know I am lookin when I got those bad boys on........... and I feel I look somewhat distinguished with them sitting up on my forehead when trying to look........ well distinguished !! ha

Some of those boobs may belong to me and Lee.

Don't worry, we'll buy enough beer that life is still awesome :)