Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

Thanks to everyone that responded so far! Its great to have such amazing responses (and input of course) this early before the social !!!

We still have spots available for both ladies and gents, but don't wait!! For those who still want to provide ideas for the social, do not hesitate to do so.

And, of course, the Ottawa social wont be a social without a little bit of baking :-D, even if Lee revealed my baking secret :icon_razz: !

I am bringing my baking secret Mistert !!! How did I get that wafer in the Kit Kat bar ?? hmmm ?? ;) I shall reveal that after alllota Jack Daniels shooters !! Meowwwww ..... oops Rawrrrrrr I meant !!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

tumblr_mf1bliGfqT1s00o5ko1_500.jpg

I am bringing my baking secret Mistert !!! How did I get that wafer in the Kit Kat bar ?? hmmm ?? ;) I shall reveal that after alllota Jack Daniels shooters !! Meowwwww ..... oops Rawrrrrrr I meant !!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Are you saying i should start lining shooters right away? lol Not only i could end up with your Kit Kat secret (not that i'm looking to steal secrets), but someone could end up using the situation you know!! Not saying i would but you never know who might, you know? .... :-P

I thought it was the Cadbury secret.

cadburys-secret-thumb-378x288-161667.png

Gents, there are still spots available for the September 19th Social.

If you haven't reserved your spot already (and paid, which secures it), please do so by August 30th. Remember, its on a first come, first served basis, so don't wait too long!! Payment can be made in person or by e-mail money transfer.

You can contact me, loneskater or spud271 to make arrangements.

Cant wait to meet old friends, and to make new acquaintances!!

Cheers!

• Like 1

I bought my ticket last night, yah Porter! Its been awhile Ottawa and I am very excited to see everyone. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Additional Comments:

Looks like I might be able to make it. Hopefully.

xoxo

Going to Ottawa to meet my neighbour, ha ha!

• Like 5

I bought my ticket last night, yah Porter! Its been awhile Ottawa and I am very excited to see everyone. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Additional Comments:

Going to Ottawa to meet my neighbour, ha ha!

Ya I seen the same deal:) Hehe, Looking into it tonight..AWSOME!!!

First of all who is this Porter guy? He a Cerb member ? ;)

Sooooo New venue....

Is this a BYOB deal or is Mr T bringing the brownies still ?

Is there going to be music or do I have to sing SING sing ?

Is there lots of room for me to cut a rug ? ..... break a move ? another words side step from too much alcohol ?

Will Old Dog have orange glasses for me again so I can look inconspicuous ?

Did I spell inconspicuous right ?

Do I have to be the designated driver or designated drunk ?

If there is any cleavage there can I look at ? or do I check out my shoes for gum and avoid looking at the gorgeous yummy cleavage that I could be looking at if I wasn't looking at my shoes ? Ooopsies Sorry girls.....silly me my bad

Should be fun :)

We are there for a good time !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrTvIKlegM

• Like 3

I want to cum!!!!!

....I mean.... join you all..... for fun..... and drinks..... it's hot in here....

• Like 4

Fantastic responses so far!! Thanks to everyone who did so at this point!

Ladies, we now have only just a few remaining spots available!!! Let me, Loneskater or Spud271 know if you wish to attend the social if you haven't done so already!

Is this a BYOB deal or is Mr T bringing the brownies still ?

BYOB, eh? Mmmm do i smell a bake-off??? hehehe

Is there going to be music or do I have to sing SING sing ?

Is there lots of room for me to cut a rug ? ..... break a move ? another words side step from too much alcohol ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrTvIKlegM

So, Lee, are you suggesting you'll be the entertainment for the evening? :-P

Edited by m*s**rt
edit
  • Like 1

BYOB, eh? Mmmm do i smell a bake-off??? hehehe

So, Lee, are you suggesting you'll be the entertainment for the evening? :-P

Bake off !! Hell Ya !! but I am hiring Cleo. I love her muffin ;) I shall hire her to put on her baking chapeau and.......Game on Mr T !!! hahaha (if she will still talk to me after this post ? )

As far as me entertaining that would be like watching blooper reels. I am actually a shy guy in large crowds. You might see me hiding in a corner or perhaps under a girls dress ;)

• Like 1

Bake off !! Hell Ya !! but I am hiring Cleo. I love her muffin ;) I shall hire her to put on her baking chapeau and.......Game on Mr T !!! hahaha (if she will still talk to me after this post ? )

mmmmmmmm can I bring something too ;) .... might now be able to beat your bacon muffins though lol ...

I see a challenge forming ... :-) We might need to form a panel of impartial judges, though i'm sure it would not be hard to find a few to do a taste test !!!

Sooooo ..... who would be up for the job, i wonder? :-)

• Like 1

Altho some may think I am biased, I'd be happy to volunteer for the judging!

cat

• Like 2

Sorry boys, but the only way to taste my muffin will be to see me in purrson, as I will not be attending... but I will gladly take samples of any baking endeavours ;)

• Like 2

Altho some may think I am biased, I'd be happy to volunteer for the judging!

cat

And volunteer you have! Thank you, Cat!! :-)

Sorry boys, but the only way to taste my muffin will be to see me in purrson, as I will not be attending... but I will gladly take samples of any baking endeavours ;)

Hopefully, there will be some left that will find their way out of the social ... ;-)

• Like 3

Ladies, your guest list is now officially complete! I will be making a "waiting list" for those who would like to come, in case that some of the ladies who have expressed interest cannot come at the time of confirmation.

Gents, there are still spots available. Payment by August 30th secures your spot at the social (in person or by email money transfer). Cost covers a drink for the ladies, snacks, and door prizes.

Guest c**io**m7

Damn, I do wish I could attend these and meet more of the lovely ladies of cerb but, as a married man...

Gents, there are still spots available. Payment by August 30th secures your spot at the social (in person or by email money transfer). Cost covers a drink for the ladies, snacks, and door prizes.

Further random quality assurance by myself and loneskater ensured that drinks, food and the location itself still met the highest quality standards for the social. I'm glad to report that, of course, it still does since the last post on the topic!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great time and gets to meet new people. MisterT and I have already done a quality assurance check on the beer. it did meet our standards on all our visits. lol

Further random quality assurance by myself and loneskater ensured that drinks, food and the location itself still met the highest quality standards for the social. I'm glad to report that, of course, it still does since the last post on the topic!!!!!

Well I sent my payment by pony express and should be there on time fellas !! I am gonna saddle up my donkey here and shall be on my way from Manitoba tomorrow !!! Rough estimate is I should make it in 42 days but allowed a day or two extra ;) Hee Haw

As far as quality assurance checks ... am I gonna arrive, park my donkey, and find you two particular organizers bloated from food taste tests and passed out at the table after too much to drink ?? They say fluids are good for you....But not too much ?? Just a thought .....

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
Well I sent my payment by pony express and should be there on time fellas !! I am gonna saddle up my donkey here and shall be on my way from Manitoba tomorrow !!! Rough estimate is I should make it in 42 days but allowed a day or two extra ;) Hee Haw

As far as quality assurance checks ... am I gonna arrive, park my donkey, and find you two particular organizers bloated from food taste tests and passed out at the table after too much to drink ?? They say fluids are good for you....But not too much ?? Just a thought .....

If your donkey arrives on time or earlier in the week, maybe we should meet for a coffee or beer so you can promote me at this social that I cannot attend. The chances of us knowing each other are next to nil ;)