Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

Only 11 days to go, then party time!!!!

... And for some it'll be time for :

ChocolateBrownie3.jpg

Or time for something like:

baconchocolatechipcookies.png

Or perhaps time for one of these??

cowpops.jpg

• Like 1

... And for some it'll be time for :

ChocolateBrownie3.jpg

Or time for something like:

baconchocolatechipcookies.png

Or perhaps time for one of these??

cowpops.jpg

None of which I'm supposed to eat anymore!!! GREAT!!!!

None of which I'm supposed to eat anymore!!! GREAT!!!!

It's not you that i'm trying to make any sweeter with these :icon_cool:

It's not you that i'm trying to make any sweeter with these :icon_cool:

Exactly...I'm sweet enough already!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Like 1

10 more days!!! Closer but not soon enough! I am already thirsty! Will have to drop by again and do more quality assurance check on a few wet ones!!! (Refreshment that is for those with inquiring minds!)

10 more days!!! Closer but not soon enough! I am already thirsty! Will have to drop by again and do more quality assurance check on a few wet ones!!! (Refreshment that is for those with inquiring minds!)

10 days??? Damn, i better start baking!! Skates, you do further quality assurance on the refreshments while i round up a few testers to try out a few baking recipes before the social :-p

10 days??? Damn, i better start baking!! Skates, you do further quality assurance on the refreshments while i round up a few testers to try out a few baking recipes before the social :-p

Lucky me I am sure I can survive the drinks! A little concerned for the other testers health! lol

Lucky me I am sure I can survive the drinks! A little concerned for the other testers health! lol

I'll make sure to test all the gin I can that night!!! To hell with what the doctor's say...might as well enjoy it!!!

You sure you can survive them?? Last time this happened:

where-the-fuck-am-i-cat.jpg

And last time i had testers around they were active participants and they loved it :

baking-1sl0.jpg

:-P

Really looking forward to seeing everybody at the social Sept 19th!...YaY!!

Thanks again to Spud.....Mistert....and Loneskater for organizing!

Cheers Mates!!

Hastings56:bigclap:

• Like 1

Since I am missing this one, I am truly looking forward to the Christmas Social. Everyone is always in good spirits and I'm hoping this one is a charity one for a worthy cause.

Since I am missing this one, I am truly looking forward to the Christmas Social. Everyone is always in good spirits and I'm hoping this one is a charity one for a worthy cause.

Looking forward to having you then. Keep an eye out we will post something soon as possible after this next one!

• Like 1

Only 9 days left to go till party time!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely ladies there. ;)

I am looking forward to see all the ladies before they get there :wink: Lets see 30 (ladies)/9 (days) x XXX = Time to go see my bank manager lol

I hope everyone has a good time, i will not be able to go as there is no room. i was posted to work on the 19 before but i now have it off. go figure. well the last one was fun and i will see everyone at the next one i hope. :)

Have a great day and and see you all next time.

Only 8 days to go...need to detox what's left of my liver over the next few days!!! Though it is as solid as the rock of Gibraltar already!!! ;)

Only 8 days to go...need to detox what's left of my liver over the next few days!!! Though it is as solid as the rock of Gibraltar already!!! ;)

No no no Spud..... lots of time to detox in the next life. I think my liver is rum, Jack Daniels and hops pickled and should last forever now ;) lol

• Like 1

One week!!! Your organizing committee is hard at work to finalize the remaining details.

We cant wait to spend time a share a drink with everyone next week.

One week!!! Your organizing committee is hard at work to finalize the remaining details.

We cant wait to spend time a share a drink with everyone next week.

With everyone? That's 60 drinks each...bring it on!!!! ;)

Just one?

Lightweight!

:P

Alright...alright...we'll do two with each guest!!! Should put us in an alcohol coma for a while!!! LOL

Haven't heard from Loneskater and Mistert on this yet...wankers!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Only four days left to go everyone!!! Mistert and I did some running around yesterday and everything is looking great. :)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone there on Thursday night!!!