Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

Have fun, everyone! I'm sure it will be memorable!!

Best way to find out if they are memorable is to attend one. After all they usually happen 4 times a year!!!!

So it's that day already...3 months of planning and zero hour is about to hit!!! Break out the booze and crank up the music...should be a good night ;).

You are all making us east coasters very jealous. Such a lovely group all in one place. I know Katherine will have a lot of fun for us all! Enjoy! Looking forward to the tales tomorrow.

• Like 1

Woohoo! getting ready to hit the road soon...first cerb social...and many more to come :) Looking forward to meeting all you fine ladies and gents! Off the computer now...lets get the luggage ready!!!

Bianca xxx

• Like 1

You are all making us east coasters very jealous. Such a lovely group all in one place. I know Katherine will have a lot of fun for us all! Enjoy! Looking forward to the tales tomorrow.

Katherine always does a good job of representing our lovely friends from the East Coast! Its always great to see people from other cities making the trip to attend these, wether they are here or elsewhere!

Katherine always does a good job of representing our lovely friends from the East Coast! Its always great to see people from other cities making the trip to attend these, wether they are here or elsewhere!

I can't wait for tonight, I will be a little late but will make up for this when I get there!!!

• Like 2

Almost 3 hours to go still! I am so thirsty and getting real hungry! Lets see what's in the house! Some rose, beer and I have mistert's goodies for safekeeping. Hmmm I can smell bacon or is it the brownies lol! Maybe I should start this party early! Lol The perks of retirement!!!!!

BACON???

Nobody mentioned bacon before....

Boobs... beer ... and bacon. I love the letter b.

Boobsbeerbaconbumsblowjobsbutterscotchbananasburritosbeefbolognabreastsbonerbunsbubblesbathsboobsagainbeeragainbaconagainandagainandagain...bliss.

• Like 3

Well folks.... I am sad to say that I did not make it to Ottawa today.

Just before I was about to check in to Westjet I got the call that my two young kids and my parents were in a car accident. The were T-boned by a truck. It is a miracle considering the circumstances there were not serious injuries or fatalities. I just brought my little girl home from the hospital bruised up but okay !!! My mother is bruised up and father and my son are fine.

My 4 1/2 year old daughter just said ...."I am OK now daddy....you better go to Ottawa I will be just fine " I teared up but couldn't leave ! Too cute. Just sitting watching her sleep now :)

So anyways I wish you all a fantabulous time tonight !!! Hopefully I will still see some of you in a week or two when I reschedule my trip to your fine city !!!

Take care peeps !

PS ..... I guess the Xmas social it is !!! Plus there is missletoe at that one and 30 hot chicks !!! grrrrrrrr baby grrrrr ;)

• Like 6

Just before I was about to check in to Westjet I got the call that my two young kids and my parents were in a car accident. The were T-boned by a truck. It is a miracle considering the circumstances there were not serious injuries or fatalities. I just brought my little girl home from the hospital bruised up but okay !!! My mother is bruised up and father and my son are fine.

My 4 1/2 year old daughter just said ...."I am OK now daddy....you better go to Ottawa I will be just fine " I teared up but couldn't leave ! Too cute. Just sitting watching her sleep now :)

So anyways I wish you all a fantabulous time tonight !!! Hopefully I will still see some of you in a week or two when I reschedule my trip to your fine city !!!

Take care peeps !

PS ..... I guess the Xmas social it is !!! Plus there is missletoe at that one and 30 hot chicks !!! grrrrrrrr baby grrrrr ;)

We'll miss ya bud but I certainly understand... take care of the ones you love and we'll take care of the ones you like A LOT!

Well the party has started and sad to say i have to cancel for personal reason but I would like to thank 3 very good guys for the invation mister t,spud and loneskater and I know I am going to miss one hell of a party and hope they plan another one soon so have fun ladies and gents I will be thinking of all you folks

• Like 1

We'll miss ya bud but I certainly understand... take care of the ones you love and we'll take care of the ones you like A LOT!

Thx OD !! I am on top of things here and I have no doubt you will be doing your best to take care of the fine folks there I do indeed like A LOT !!! I have no doubt there will be 30 ladies and 60 boobies that will be in very good hands as long as you are around !! ;)

Thanks everyone that made comments below too. It's all good here. Have fun tonight.

Organizers you did a most awesome job and I hope you are able to relax and have fun tonight !! and apparently dry out for a few days afterwards.

So maybe on Sunday you can go to a meeting stand up and say "Hi.... We are Mr. T, Loneskater and Spud....and we are Cerb social organizers / taste testers and we are now alcoholics ! " ;) hehehe

Ottawa gents, ladies, and visitors!

I was so looking forward to joining you for this event, however I am stuck in Toronto dealing with a situation that requires my immediate attention and energy (c'est la vie!) :/

I sure hope all of you who made it out are having or had an amazing time!

Really hope to make it to the next social!

Warmest wishes,

• Like 3

i was to attend the social, but received a call in the afternoon that my father was in the hospital. thank god it was just a false alarm, he just good he's release about an hour ago. we try to attend the next one.

• Like 2

A huge thank you to MisterT, Loneskater and Spud for their hard work tonight! The Social was in a great location with amazing attendance! Thanks fellas! You did a phenomenal job!

kisses, cat

• Like 4

Wow my first social in Canada. Boys you did a wonderful job. I've been to ones in Manhattan and Chicago and I must say this one was my fav. Lots of beautiful women..fun and sexy men. Everyone was so welcoming well almost everyone..hahaha Olddog thanks for the laughter. MistrerT thanks for the goodies. Skater thanks for everything. Spud thanks for being you mister FFS is your new name ..lol love you guys! Emily R I hope you left your tomboy alone..lol and Carrie moon your the best kisser ever. A special shout out to mr big watch and Emily Oreo and Lou...kisses everyone

Edited by Emma Alexandra
  • Like 6

Hey Guys

Thanks so much for organizing the Cerb social! I had to miss it at the last minute because of work....(sigh...) but , I'm certainly in for the Christmas social...(lighting doesn't strike twice......Hope not) Anyways, I did drop by at closing time and I was glad to see and talk a little with you guys!

See you all next time!

Cheers Mates!:bigclap:

Hastings56

• Like 4

Take care peeps !

I'm extremely glad to see things turned out the way they did, my friend.

Organizers you did a most awesome job and I hope you are able to relax and have fun tonight !! and apparently dry out for a few days afterwards.

So maybe on Sunday you can go to a meeting stand up and say "Hi.... We are Mr. T, Loneskater and Spud....and we are Cerb social organizers / taste testers and we are now alcoholics ! " ;) hehehe

I think i can speak on behalf of my two colleagues in saying that things couldn't have run more smoothly without some very wonderful people on site (they know who they are).

On your last point, well, we'll see after sleeping it off hehehe!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
Wish i couldhave made it!!

Now,who had a drink for me?

Based on my head right now, I think I had a couple for you. For those who were worried...yes, she got home safe, as promised.