Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage

went last week. very good massage however did not get what i was waiting for at the end, I didn't ask though, neither hinting at that.... so should I ask ? tip extra , right? thanks. will book another session ...

I too went there for the first time earlier this week during the afternoon. great location and very nice. I only had a 30 minute massage, which was great. But no extras were offered. I did not want to be rude the first time there and ask. Could someone pm and let me know what extras she does offer and her what how much one should tip her? I just dont want to be rude to her by asking. Also when i was there someone else was in the apartment as i could hear coughing. Not concerned though. Wonderful lady.

Thanks

I too went there for the first time earlier this week during the afternoon. great location and very nice. I only had a 30 minute massage, which was great. But no extras were offered. I did not want to be rude the first time there and ask. Could someone pm and let me know what extras she does offer and her what how much one should tip her? I just dont want to be rude to her by asking. Also when i was there someone else was in the apartment as i could hear coughing. Not concerned though. Wonderful lady.

Thanks

Was this an evening or daytime appointment?

This was a daytime appointment. I work evenings so its the only time I am available.

Strange as her son is normally in school daytime

Guest J**ma***7

Saw her last week, had an absolutely amazing time!! Walked on my back, which is a first for me lol.

Highly recommend her, my new favourite :)

I haven't been to seen her for about 4-5 months. can anyone comment on how the finish has been lately there is no question she has always given a great massage!

I went recently had a great time. HE and she allowed lots of touching also.

Posted via Mobile Device

Can you pls PM me where this place is or phone #

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s*r***a**9

I've been to see her 6 or 7 times. Just wondering if anyone has gotten more than massage, touching and HE?

PM me if you don't want to discuss it on here.