Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage

Had a a very good massage session with Rona. Her location was discrete (apt building) and easy to find. The massage was well done and the ending made me very happy.

Had booked last week, and had some good and bad....

On the good side:

-the massage was fairly deep, and overall good

-left happy (with tip of course)

- nice location and appartment

On the bad side:

-found her difficult to get a reply from

- I had booked the evening before for a fairly early morning appt. and she said all was good. I texted her in the morning on my way with no response. Got to the apartment and she didn't answer at first, then she arrives and is all panicky.she gets someone else at the apartment intercom, she had double booked. In difficult to understand English she basically says it was my fault as I booked too far in advance (night before and should have texted In the mornimg , which I did with no response), but stay anyway. Not the way I want to start a relaxing massage.

- left very oily, not a fan of that

- and as someone else mentioned, just some odd reactions during the massage

I have other places to go, will not return.

Was it her expressions that made it weird

It wasn't her expression just the way she was that made it kind of weird.

of course she is not a man.

Stupid suggestion that she could be.

Shy about her c-section scar does not make her male.

Was the smell really that bad?

Myself have never found anything that stunk while I was there , she is Chinese maybe she cooked something that day that he didn't like the smell of

So, would you guys recommend this mp? Taking overall experience and cost into effect. I'm really considering going, but if there are better alternatives (eb/to) ill just do that.

So, would you guys recommend this mp? Taking overall experience and cost into effect. I'm really considering going, but if there are better alternatives (eb/to) ill just do that.

Give her a try...you only live once!

I went to go see Rona the other day .. She was in a fairly good mood , she kept joking around with me .. It was nice to see her smile so much .. I went for a hour , the massage started out as it always does with her hands she did my back .. Then she got up on the table and gave my back and legs a good walking on it was not the best back walking I have experienced but it was good .. About half way through she almost fell off as she had oil on my back .. It scared the heck out of me .. I thought am I going to have to call 911 lol .. , on the flip she was down to her undies she gave my front a good work over with her fake but nice breasts , it was almost a body slide , it was most enjoyable .. And as always she provided a awesome finish . She then gave me a good wipe down with hot towels , I know a few guy said the have left oilily from her place , myself I haven't had this issue , she has even offered to let me shower on most occasions , so guys if you feel she didn't clean you up enough I am sure she would let you shower or at least use the washroom to clean up

• Like 2

Guest s*r***a**9

I saw Rona today. And I will repeat!

She has a good place. Clean and recently all remodelled. It is a bit unnerving since I went to the high school (a long time ago!) across the street from her place! Lol

And she is a she! Thin and I'd say mid 30s. She does have a teenage son.

Great massage, awesome pair and great finish.

I didn't experience what some of the other posters have but that's likely due to it being my first time seeing her. Took her a while to loosen up.

I'll go see her again very soon.

I was late on my appointment , so she gave me quick massage .I bob vomited in few strokes , so she gave me discount .She is honest in her profession

Guest mikeinthepeg

Rona gives a great massage, treat her nice and she will make you very happy,

Guest ***rgi*****9
I bob vomited in few strokes , so she gave me discount .She is honest in her profession

What the hell does that mean?

I was going to ask for a translation also.....

My take on the original quote is that his little buddy, did not last very long, kind of like a premature ejaculation.

since I went to the high school (a long time ago!) across the street from her place! Lol

Would have been hilarious if you would have passed one of your old teachers on the way out. :)

Hey! If somebody could pm me about the cost and what extras are available it would be appreciated. I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow and I'll be sure to give a review shortly afterwards. Just wanting to see what is available and how much $$ I should bring! Thanks.

Oh, also if you have had any bad experiences where you were unable to post due to forum rules, I'd like to know about that before my appointment as well.

Again, I'll be sure to let everybody know how my experience goes!

Massage went fine, I showed up on time and she has a nice clean apartment. She was very professional and full of compliments on my body (which is always appreciated haha). I felt although it was an amazing massage and I would certainly go back for the massage part. The finale was good, but not great. She is very open to touching, however something did make it feel a little more awkward than It should. T'was a great experience though! Next time I might just keep it to the regular massage.

Also I believe she is a bit older than other posters have mentioned. I believe she is 35-45ish. (I assume)