Listing services and fees-good or bad idea

Is having complete details concerning services, meaning listing what is involved in fs/gfe or pse and fees listed on ones web site a plus or negative, what is your opinion and why.

First when I started out and the whole process was quite foreign to me I liked to see the list of "services" so I knew what to expect from what was an entirely new experience. So I think newbies may like to see the listing to help them understand what's in-store for them.

Now with more experience (and the help of CERB), I don't really care about it as I'm much more comfortable chatting with companions about my preferences for my encounter. As a rule I have an understanding about what's "included" in my experience and if there happens to be any specific request that I might have that's outside "the norm" of typical services I just ask the companion about it. We're all adults, and if we're adult enough to do it then we should be adult enough to talk about it.

However, if a companion has a specific service that she chooses not to offer (greek, BBBJ, etc) I think it would be easier to list the "don't do" services to avoid unnecessary contacts by clients looking for this service.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 4

It's great to spell everything out. If you are beyond my budget or perhaps I'm looking for a particular service and you don't provide it, I won't waste your time or mine :)

• Like 2

Personally I like it if they have a price listed, just for the simple fact I find it very uncomfortable asking but for me price is usually a small factor in chosen. If I want to see that person I just wait until I can afford. What I really like thought is listed what the lady like or if she specialize in a particular service. I find when the woman is in her comfort zone it so much more fun.

Acronyms can be confusing at time especially if you're new. I even once thought roar was an acronym since it was being used frequently, although it was a good laugh when I ask what that meant, at least she thought it was adorable.

• Like 2

I guess I'm wondering if having them listed would have any legal ramifications as I do find now, listing anything doesn't give a guarantee its going to be read, lol. In all my ads I ask explicitly for a client to please FULLY read my web page prior to contacting me and what do you think, 90% of them don't! They just dial my number then become surprised when I redirect them to my page. Perhaps viewing a web page is a hassle?? Not sure why so many don't take the minute to do so:(

As my Lawyer would tell you, I'm no Lawyer so I'm not certain about the legal ramifications, but as a business person, I can confirm that people DON'T read signs, websites, ads etc. and it is damn frustrating!

• Like 1

I guess I'm wondering if having them listed would have any legal ramifications as I do find now, listing anything doesn't give a guarantee its going to be read, lol. In all my ads I ask explicitly for a client to please FULLY read my web page prior to contacting me and what do you think, 90% of them don't! They just dial my number then become surprised when I redirect them to my page. Perhaps viewing a web page is a hassle?? Not sure why so many don't take the minute to do so:(

If the website is posted I fall in the 10% because I find it beneficial to read it for just those reason information that will help know the lady a bit more. Would hate to see a lady and offend her by going to perform daty when she doesn't allow it.

But I think it laziness not to look, or just plain too horny to take 5 min and check.

• Like 2

I agree that listing services and prices is very important.

For those that choose not to review this prior to contact, well, just be patient with them and re-direct them.

Some take a while to learn, and I suspect a lot of them are trying to "sneak time" in, and so don't spend the time to actually review the sites. They have 5 minutes to look and book, so that might be why they aren't reviewing the websites.

xoxo

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

If detailed information on prices and services is readily available, the whole process is much simpler. Both partners save time and efforts and we can get down to business.

If those details are not listed, I will initiate a first contact and inquire about basic information such as services offered, prices, availability, location and restrictions. Later on I will discuss different possible scenarios for the purpose of avoiding mutually embarrassing situations. I find that this additional communication to discuss more intimate issues between two ''consenting adults'' is very important as it permits to establish the basis of a relationship and will guaranty a more rewarding experience for both partners.

In this industry as well as in live in general, good honest communication and mutual respect will always lead to better outcomes rather than having to read the ''fine prints''.

I give a brief description of what my encounters entail, but not vivid details.

As for acronyms, the only one I use is bbbj-because I do not provide such service.

Unfortunately in this city-there is a very high amount of men that expect that from the get go since majority of sp ladies provide them, so I personally think it is a must to indicate your restrictions, not what you allow :)

Some may say it does not matter, but until you are in a room with a man who expects this, and then becomes irritated by the fact that they did not know....well it is very awkward , uncomfortable and sometimes scary :(

• Like 4

Guest webothscore

When taking the time and effort to have an encounter, reading a profile page and looking at a separate internet sight is not a problem, no matter how fast paced one's life is, so go for it Cristy, put what you want. I am sure you are worth the effort :)

I find that having a bit of detail on my site about specific services has been helpful. I do still receive inquiries for things that I have listed as not offered, but the amount of these requests has gone down significantly from when I did not have a site. While I am not really comfortable listing every single thing that may or may not be available, I do list my clear boundaries, and leave it open to anyone interested could always contact me for more specifics on what more is offered.. For the most part it works for me, but there will always be those who don't look over our sites at all lol

• Like 1

I like having the Rates posted, so that I know if it is within my budget. I like to know what is being offered or better yet what is off limits. as I do not want to offend the woman if I try something that she is not comfortable with. I do read their information and check out the web sites. The more details and photo's there are, the easier it is to make my decision. Sometimes It's a last minute decision to see someone, and I do not have time to text and wait for replies. So I may have a short list, and whoever happens to be free within my schedule, will probably be the one I see. As I ususally let lady luck determine who I see, and she has been good to me so far :)

• Like 2

If an SP catches my interest, my usual sequence is to check her profile, see what she has to say about herself, take a quick look at her postings, peruse her album(s) if there are any and look for a site address.

On her site, I pretty much follow how it's laid out. Bio, Gallery and so on. One of the things I am specifically looking for, either in her profile or on her site, is an indication of her boundaries, what she will not do. Not because her boundaries would stop me from being interested but so I can avoid asking for that which is not on the table... or in the bed.

If her desire is cbj, I'd like to know that so I'm not caught off guard when the Trojan shows up.

I think it would be impractical to literally list everything that a person will do. Does one list which positions (doggy, cowgirl, missionary) are available and which are not? Does that include doing it standing up in the shower?

Rather, I think it would be simpler to outline what is not possible for those things which are important to mention such as Greek, No fluid exchange and so on.

Having said that, as always. each provider should resolve this in the manner most comfortable to her.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n
If detailed information on prices and services is readily available, the whole process is much simpler. Both partners save time and efforts and we can get down to business.

If those details are not listed, I will initiate a first contact and inquire about basic information such as services offered, prices, availability, location and restrictions. Later on I will discuss different possible scenarios for the purpose of avoiding mutually embarrassing situations. I find that this additional communication to discuss more intimate issues between two ''consenting adults'' is very important as it permits to establish the basis of a relationship and will guaranty a more rewarding experience for both partners.

In this industry as well as in live in general, good honest communication and mutual respect will always lead to better outcomes rather than having to read the ''fine prints''.

Well said!

I think rates are a pertinent things to post. Otherwise a majority of first contacts will start with, "Hey, What are your rates?" As for services, many of the lovely ladies on here choose not to use labels or acronymns, but provide a brief description of an "encounter" without using specifics. I think thats a good route to go, with the finishing line being to contact the provider in order to discuss specifics privately. That develops communication right off the bat and clarifies anything that might be considered a grey area before meeting. Seems the smart way to go in my opinion :)

• Like 2

For me, and speaking only for me, I do like to know what a lady's rate for an encounter is, to me that is reasonable

I do understand that some gentlemen like to see a menu, a list of services that the lady provides is important to them. And I confess, when I was a newbie, that was my focus. But I met some remarkable ladies and realized seeing companions was much more than about sex.

For me, an encounter is more, much more than the sum of the lady's services. It is about chemistry, how we click and so on. What is the most important part of a lady's website, for me at least, is the section usually titled "About Me" or something along those lines. If interested, her posts, emails and pm's give me further insight as to if we will click.

Most of the ladies I see or will see don't have a menu on their website. But their websites give me a little glimpse into who they are and that is why I'm interested in meeting them. But they all tell me what the donation is for an encounter with them.

To answer your question though, I wouldn't view listing services as a negative. There will be potential clients who are interest first and foremost in the services provided. Just for me, much more important is the connection/chemistry we will have...whether we will click is far more important.

Hope that helps

RG

• Like 2

I list them and what you see is what you get with me. This has dramatically cut down on private messages and phone calls asking if I do this or that. When a person calls me, they have read all the info and ready to book. It's all listed there. Having been coy about this sort of thing in the past and not wanting to list it created more confusion and I'm not ashamed to list what I offer and what I don't offer.

• Like 3

I do like it when pricing is listed. It is definitely not the only factor in my decisions, but I like to have some idea what I'm getting into before I make contact. Asking her is always an option of course once you have decided you are interested, although choosing not to book after asking that question makes me feel... cheap. (Even if it is not the only reason I have decided not to book with her at this time.) Being able to find out for myself without having to bother her is definitely my preference.

As far as a list of services goes, this is not so important to me. One thing I do often look for is whether or not kissing is on the menu. Not a deal breaker, as I can have fun without, but is something that adds to the intimacy and overall experience for me. As for listing other things, I rarely go through the list of acronyms. My needs are pretty simple I guess.

I personally always look for a web site to get as much info as I can without having to ask. I read as much as I can so I can decide if I'm interested before I waste her time with questions.

• Like 2

I feel that the ladies rates are the initial points of my interest. Not because I am cheap or looking for a deal, but the rates are pretty standardized within this industry, of course taking into account geographic location and whether or not the lady is travelling. If I see a rate that is way below the standard, I will wonder why, for a moment, and then move on to the next ad. Once I have seen the standard rate, I look for a description of her (I like spinners). The last thing I look for is the list of services, but this isnt really important because if the first two items have been met, I am ready to book.... The only thing that would hold me back from booking is location, this is how I would start my communication for booking.

So, a bit long winded, but yes, it is important to list your rates and pics, and services. This way I wont waste your time and you mine :)

• Like 1

I have always felt fairly conflicted about listing specific services (menu style). It really takes away from the spontaneity of the encounter IMHO. Personally, everything is YMMV with my guests depending on a variety of factors (hygiene, trust, comfort level, length of the encounter, how long I've known the client, etc.).

I do have some hard limits and those are listed on my website.

• Like 8

Those that browse through web sites, pay attention to the details, and those that don't...well... they just..... "Fail to plan,plan to fail" ;) Or as a good friend of mine says, "Man makes plans and god laughs" in this circumstance "The lady laughs" when the gent does not read her web site.

Having some detailed info is good, having communication prior to an engagement is a huge bonus, but as Nathalie says above it is all about "comfort level"

• Like 2