the waiting room ... ?

interested in knowing if the folks on the board feel I was out of line given the way i handled the situation below.

I called ********* last week to see if I could get an appointment with *******. She was not available so the gal on the phone offered another MP and I agreed to take an appointment with that MP. Her name is not important to the story. I was asked when I would arrive and I said I could be there in about 20 mins. She said that was great and I should "come on over". So i did.

when I arrived, as scheduled, the gal at the front desk did not know of my appointment, and she indicated that the MP would be out in a minute or two and she invited me to sit and wait on the couch in the 'waiting room' where there was already a guy sitting and waiting ! and the couch was right by a wide open door, clearly visible to the outside hallway.

I politely declined her invitation to wait and departed

I know most the the MP businesses that I've been to in the past go to the trouble of trying to make sure that one client doesn't bump into another client while on their premises...

was i out of line?

UK

if you don't feel comfortable being seeing in a waiting room with another customer then your not out of line. she did ask if you wanted to wait. you could have said i will call you in a few minutes and when you get to your car you could have called to see if she was ready. I would also let them know at the end of the session how uncomfortable the situation was and hopefuly they could learn from that.

You should have taken a seat and struck up a conversation with the other guy there. "So did you get a bbbj or cbj from xxxxxxxx yet? Did she do FS for you? I made sure to bring an extra condom this time." Speaking loud enough for the receptionist to hear of course.....

I would have bolted when I saw the guy in the waiting area.

We had two extra rooms for client waiting... He could lock the door, and we always have knocked on the door before entering the room...

This is pure disrespect!

thanks to all that responded... while i felt a bit guilty walking away after having called for an appt i feel better knowing that others, including some service providers, felt THEY were out of line.

to those that have inquired as to which place it was - pm me and i'll let you know...

I for one beleive that you did the right thing, discretion is a very important part, if anyone say's you didn't do the right thing their nut's.

just a quick point. some places that offer a happy ending are also licensed massage clinics. if the place offers tax receipts, i would think that discretion is less important as no one would know if you are there for the ending or the real deal massage.

i think whether or not I walk away in this case depends on this fact.

that's my take on this

There's gotta be some. and good ones where you are comfortable. I'm not experienced in mps If some of you cerbites know of any, plse pm me. Tx.

You are all not going to want to hear this but asking you to wait in a room with another client is not that out of line. Honestly you both know why you are there, the service is open to the "public" and you always have the option to decline. Now how this was approached was a little odd, you had a booking set-up so should have had your room ready; you should have been advised of the other client and given the option. So I guess what I am saying is that the intent was okay in my books but the delivery was off.

I hope you relieved the stress of this experience at another location... :jackoff:

so my original question was not whether or not it was ok to ask me to wait, with another guy, in a waiting room, visible to the public (i.e., it was right beside a wide open door...) even though i arrived on time for my appt.

my question was whether i was out of line by declining their invitation to wait and leaving... which i did... as you have noted - i had the option to decline and i did decline and then i left.

so i guess we agree on that much anyway...

You are all not going to want to hear this but asking you to wait in a room with another client is not that out of line. Honestly you both know why you are there, the service is open to the "public" and you always have the option to decline. Now how this was approached was a little odd, you had a booking set-up so should have had your room ready; you should have been advised of the other client and given the option. So I guess what I am saying is that the intent was okay in my books but the delivery was off.

I hope you relieved the stress of this experience at another location... :jackoff:

If I could find a place that gave me a happy ending and a receit, I would be in heaven.

i think Angle Touch on Bently

If I could find a place that gave me a happy ending and a receit, I would be in heaven.

They would also not be in business for long. RMT's have MANY assessers and quality controls in place via their regulatory body and only a certified RMT can issue a receipt for tax purposes; legitametly anyways.

They also run the risk of being exposed by the public/clients if this sort of thing is happening at an RMT's business. You can bet they will be hit with a huge fine and have their license stripped away aswell.

They also run the risk of being exposed by the public/clients if this sort of thing is happening at an RMT's business. You can bet they will be hit with a huge fine and have their license stripped away aswell.

This answers the question for those of you who pm'd me asking where you can get both. I wouldn't feel comfortable answering and risking a person's livelihood.

I will chalk up receipts and happy endings from same place as another form of YMMV.

I HATE to run into someone else. Way beyond my comfort level.This happened to me when I went to see Taylor. I guess her rave reviews are making people line-up. I will not put myself in that position, so unless booking policies change I will probably go elsewhere. Or I will call ahead to make sure coast is clear. This is sad for me because I have always enjoyed Taylor.

I loved seeing Taylor -- she is very attractive, tons of fun, and very very sexy. Not much is off limits with this wild one! I wish I could return --

However, I ran into 2, not 1, but 2 other men, on my one and only visit. I have never been more uncomfortable in my life! Call me shy, reserved, or paranoid, but I am not ok with that....

I don't blame you for ducking out. There was clearly some miscommunication, otherwise why did the receptionist not seem to know you were expected. It wasn't so long that you'd called, unless she assumed the other guy waiting was you and you were an unexpected arrival??

She seemed a bit clueless otherwise, or would have figured out not to put you both in the same place lol.

I would of been pissed off and left. That is what happend to me at AAA spa, but the only diff was she asked me to wait outside for 20 min and locked the door. HAHA

There are a lot better places to see and don't screw up like that.