Dropped in today, with buddy. Managed to meet the acquaintenance of Natasha (blonde petite), Mila (East European brunette spinner, looks kind of exotic), Jordan (tallish, petite brunette), and Margarita\Lexus (Latina, Guatemalan spinner, brunette, excellent ass). They were somewhat okay, but the best overall I would say were Jordan and Margarita.

When I can, I like to head to the club for a beer, some lunch, and to see some of my fav dancers. Today, it worked out well. Started with a personal pitcher of draft, the food was great, (roasted chicken with mushroom gravy, fries, and of course the salad variety they always have prepped up). The meal was exceptionally good today!!!

And just as I finish my plate, about to lift my head, I feel the touch of a kiss behind my ear!

There was Maya, looking as great as ever. We chatted over a drink, and off to her CR. I say that because she can command that 4x6 area quite well.

Getting to know her has been very good for me. I like her.

Another A++ CR session followed. I am a fortunate soul!!!

Of course, like always.....YMMV.

Happy clubbing everyone.

I forgot to mention earlier that Olivia, Angie, McKenzie, and a few other really cute ladies were there.

Glad to hear Maya is still around! There was a rumor she might be looking for other employment. I'm hoping for a visit next week.

Thanks

Izzy

Guest **oo**e
Dropped in today, with buddy. Managed to meet the acquaintenance of Natasha (blonde petite), Mila (East European brunette spinner, looks kind of exotic), Jordan (tallish, petite brunette), and Margarita\Lexus (Latina, Guatemalan spinner, brunette, excellent ass). They were somewhat okay, but the best overall I would say were Jordan and Margarita.

Mila is a hot looking Serbian dancer. About an A cup but gorgeous legs and ass and, she moves like a cat and provides steamy dances in the CR.

Additional Comments:

Mila is a hot looking serbian dancer. She's an A cup but she has gorgeous legs and an ass, moves like a cat, and provides steamy dances in the CR.

I give her 3 macadamias out of 5.

Mila is a hot looking Serbian dancer. About an A cup but gorgeous legs and ass and, she moves like a cat and provides steamy dances in the CR.

She does? My buddy took her back there and didn't notice anything.

And she is a Serbian? She told us Croatian! So what part of the former Yugoslavia is she really from, eh?! :icon_lol:

Additional Comments:

Mila is a hot looking serbian dancer. She's an A cup but she has gorgeous legs and an ass, moves like a cat, and provides steamy dances in the CR.

I've seen Mila..sure she is pleasant to talk to, attractive (very small tits though) but I didn't find the dances very steamy and the mileage was low, IMHO

Guest **oo**e

There was a new dancer at Pigale last night. She lives in the area but until last night, first night at the club, has been working outside of the city. Her name is Valentina, about 5 foot 10, jet black hair, blue eyes, 36B 28 36, she has a gorgeous smile, luscious lips, tasteful bodyart and reminded me of Kat Von D. She fullfilled my Kat Von D fantasy ... She also has a very endearing habit which took me by surprise. Had an awesome time with her in the CR.

There was a new dancer at Pigale last night. She lives in the area but until last night, first night at the club, has been working outside of the city. Her name is Valentina, about 5 foot 10, jet black hair, blue eyes, 36B 28 36, she has a gorgeous smile, luscious lips, tasteful bodyart and reminded me of Kat Von D. She fullfilled my Kat Von D fantasy ... She also has a very endearing habit which took me by surprise. Had an awesome time with her in the CR.

Sounds awesome, but I wouldn't say Kat Von D has tasteful body-art. Does Valentina have less?

Guest **oo**e
Sounds awesome, but I wouldn't say Kat Von D has tasteful body-art. Does Valentina have less?

Whether her art is tasteful is a matter of opinion. It's very feminine. A quote from the Bard. Some flowers. None of them colored in. Only on one rib cage, thigh and wrist from what I can remember. Probably less than 5% of her body. The reference to Kat Von D was mostly to her looks.

Met the beautiful young Kelly this afternoon. Deep red hair to her mid-back, very sweet personality, and IMO one KILLER Body!

She told me she only works the first few days of the week, M-Th, when she is here.

Hey gents,

I went to Pigales last night and got few lap dances from a Yasmine (blonde european). Does anyone know if she offers anything else? She was gorgeous and had a nice body

Guest **oo**e
Hey gents,

I went to Pigales last night and got few lap dances from a Yasmine (blonde european). Does anyone know if she offers anything else? She was gorgeous and had a nice body

She is half Hungarian and half German. Very sexy blue eyed blonde. Had her hair pinned up. She was very liberal in the CR except that she had one unusual restriction.

Guest **oo**e
Yeah that's her! What was her one restriction?

Best if you we're to PM me.

Guest **oo**e
I was at Pigale last night. Had great dances from Anna (spinner, long brown hair, about 5 foot 5, amazing full lips, french canadian from Montreal always wears a short white dress and white stockings to her knees) and Nathasha who usually works nights at Barefax (milf, librarian glasses, dirty blonde hair, a taller version essentially of Anna), and only a so so dance from Jamie (tall redhead with a banging body).

While there I noticed two real throwbacks: Taylor (blue eyes, long brown hair, killer abs) and Shiloeh (spelling ?) (5 foot 8, long brown hair as well, A cup) who I haven't seen in about 10 years, and both have taken very good care of themselves.

I had some out-of-this-world dances from Anna in the CR last night at closing time. Gorgeous girl. What a banging body she has. Reminds me of a young looking Eva Longoria.

Cameron was looking as smoking as ever. I wonder what her dances are like in the CR ? If anyone has had the pleasure could you please PM me ?

Anna is super hot. I've had a few dances with her in the CR, but found her to be somewhat tame. Maybe I need to get more dances from her.

Guest **oo**e
Anna is super hot. I've had a few dances with her in the CR, but found her to be somewhat tame. Maybe I need to get more dances from her.

No that's not it. I only had 3 dances, and they were awesome and liberal right from the get go.

My two cents... I think whether or not a dancer's CR is tame or 'liberal' has a lot more to do with the connection you make with her than the number of dances you pay for. At $20 a pop can be an expensive evening hoping for more mileage. I'd look around and see who else catches your eye.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I agree. How things go in the CR has a lot more to do with the connection. I learned this both the easy and hard ways lol. But when the connection is good it can be a lot of fun.

Ok it's March come on Spring! Road trip tomorrow hope to see Olivia or Mya tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 1