Personally, I like Channelle, tall Black girl, real tits and very pretty.

Anyone know her schedule?

Thanks

Wondering if there have been any Maya sighting @ Pigale this week?

No sign of her yesterday

• Like 1

Seems to be a ton of girls from Montreal there recently... any particular reason for this?

Better pay, up here.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I know a girl from up here who went to work in Montreal a few nights and she made a lot of money, more than she makes here. I think that girls that come from elsewhere are "new" and this is always a plus... for them and for us I guess :)

A lot of the girls from Montreal have mentioned to me that they prefer dancing here as there is less of a chance of them running into people they know while dancing!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I guess that goes for the girls from here who go to Montreal to work

Sassy, Liberty, Rachel, Hennessy, Chloe, Angie, Annie, Sara & Olivia. Rachel gave a very good sexy stage show. One girl did tell me she was rejected twice to work there due to being a little too chubby. She worked hard to loose weight and is now working there. Moral of the story, if at first ............................

Is this Annie a beautiful, small Franco with bolt-ons and enormous nipples? If so, is she a regular dancer there again? I would love to see her again.

As I remember Annie, she is about 5'4", short blonde hair and a permanent happy smile on her face. Wonderful body, natural "C" cup but can't say with much accuracy now-its been a long time.

Better pay, up here.

You got to wonder with living expenses, travel, club fees, regular competition, etc. etc., how it all pays out.

You got to wonder with living expenses, travel, club fees, regular competition, etc. etc., how it all pays out.

Well, I don't think travel is a huge deal between here and Montreal, especially when a bunch of girls get together and share a ride up here. As for living expenses, I think some of the places have dedicated dancer dorms, like Pigales for example. It may not be free, but likely it's cheaper than the hotels. It's all made up for with the increased CR traffic they may get here. A lot of guys up here tend to get all jelly-kneed at the mention of a dancer from Montreal.

London, see the my next message.

Additional Comments:

Went in with a buddy today. There were several girls there, but only got a chance to see a few.

London: a tall, slim, ebony girl, 5'7" (taller with her heals). Said she's from Toronto. Absolutely charming, and amazing in the CR!

Have you seen London in there, lately?

I feel like I am missing out.

Have you seen London in there, lately?

I feel like I am missing out.

Haven't been back in weeks, so I'm definitely missing out.

Last night a friend visiting from New Zealand asked what our clubs were like. I explained that while our laws were much different, he love Pigales and the number and beauty of the girls, and particularly the CR.

We stopped in and had a couple of drinks and met quite a few of the girls and each had several short trips to the CR.

This was my first time there in a year, and also the first time in the evening. It was just not the same club, that I remember.

He was quite disappointed and so was I, to find a very average club and group of girls.

Have things changed at Pigales in the past year, or has the evening experience always been different from the afternoon servers and girls?

I've Been dropping in Pigale's once in a while on Friday afternoons there is gorgeous brunette I believe her name is Olivia can somebody describe what Olivia looks like and how she is in the champagne room any information would be appreciated

Guest **oo**e
I've Been dropping in Pigale's once in a while on Friday afternoons there is gorgeous brunette I believe her name is Olivia can somebody describe what Olivia looks like and how she is in the champagne room any information would be appreciated

She is tanned, has bangs, olive shaped brown eyes, about 5 foot 7, 34C, 26, 34' wears fishnets and usually ankle boots. PM me about her dances in the CR. you will not be disappointed.

I was at Pigale's this weekend and got a whole bunch of dances from Chelsea. She's French Canadian from Montreal and has been at Pigale's for just a few weeks. She's about 5'9", brunette, and has tattoos on her back, and thigh. She gives fantastic dances in the CR!

Anna, hot spinner at pigales french canadian from montreal, 5,6 Strait brown hair, Fleur-de-lis on he back anyone have her in the CR, millage? she is one sexy girl...

Yeah, she's gorgeous. I've taken her down a couple of times. I've had decent mileage with her, but I think others have had better experiences than me.

Anna, hot spinner at pigales french canadian from montreal, 5,6 Strait brown hair, Fleur-de-lis on he back anyone have her in the CR, millage? she is one sexy girl...

Additional Comments:

Yeah, she's gorgeous. I've taken her down a couple of times. I've had decent mileage with her, but I think others have had better experiences than me.

Is that the one always dressed in white? If so, definitely steamy during her dances. Worth trying.

I haven't had a chnce to go for a while. Tonight I am planning tonght around 10:30-11, does anyone know who's dancing tonight? I've been reading the comments and I'm guessing everyone would be great. Just thought I'd ask.

Side note, I'm bringing a co-worker and it's HER first time at a club....ever!

Had a bit of free time today and dropped in for a beer. A girl I had not seen before did a few stage shows, Lisa I think was her name. petite , good looking. Seem to disappear afterwards. Mackenzie around and a few others i recognized but don't know the names. Had fun with angie in the CR