A dancer who goes by Kelly was there on Friday night. She used to advertise as an SP for some time, and as I understand it was a regular daytime dancer before that. She has two Playboy bunny tattoos on her lower abdomen which may ring a bell.

Here reviews as an SP were quite mixed, mostly leaning towards the negative. No idea as to her reputation as a dancer, but she looked smoking hot and unfortunately the opportunity to take her for a dance didn't materialize.

Any chance anyone knows her schedule, has a review, etc?

Additional Comments:

I was also hoping someone could help me out with this -

When you're at the coat check, there is a poster to the left of you featuring many dancers. The poster must be a few years old? It features one of my all time faves, Brooklyn, who I don't think has been there for some time.

Does anyone know who the young lady is on the far left? Would love to see her if she's still active.

for Timmy0427: the girl on far left is a model and not a dancer. In fact I think 4 of the 6 in the poster are models. Brooklyn is also in poster on the far right.

Today: Tasha, Maya, Gia, Trinity, Nicole, Skyla, Alex, Selina, Ashley and a Tasha twin whose name I know not.

• Like 3

She sems to pop in once in a while but not on a regular base you never know when shes there

I see her sister more at the club i think she goes by the name of Lovely but im not sure

Does anyone know the name of a red haired dancer? Who probably work late afternoon and night time mostly.

Gabrielle is nice and fun girl her younger sister Ashley also works there same good service beautifull smile also

Gabrielle is nice and fun girl her younger sister Ashley also works there same good service beautifull smile also

Didn't know she had a sister! Is she the same type(tall,hair,etc.)

Posted via Mobile Device

If they would have not tel me that they wer sister it would be hard to know but yes she is tall with blond hair and i have to agree with Nesbot i have never met a dancer witn such nice personalitie

• Like 1

Last Thursday, April 20, around 1-2 PM:

Alex , Kyla (might be the same others have called Skyla?), Kylie, Lexi, Maya, Selina, Tasha, Velinda and a blonde who previously went by Emma at Playmate. I recognized her but I don't know if she's still using the same name at Pigale.

I went to the cr with Velinda and she was even better than the last time.

• Like 4

I don't go to Pigales much and that is because my day out is mostly Saturday daytime and they are closed and for Friday I prefer Barefax than anywhere else not only because the buffet is best but also because it is a cozy bar with most private Champagne rooms in Ottawa area. That said I have been to Pigales a few times past year and my favorite there is Tasha. Tasha is a very cute natural blonde with a very pretty baby face and small body. I know her for several years since the time she was dancing across the street from Pigale and I recommended Pigale to her 2 years ago to be a more suitable place for her. She is very friendly and very compatible with me as she loves hugs and kisses in the Champagne room.

• Like 1

There used to be a short blonde dancer named Franchesca with enhanced breasts. She danced at various clubs,lastly at Barb's. Might this be the same dancer?

Bandid

No Tasha is not Franchesca. I know both but Tasha is the one regularly dancing for me. Younger and having natural blonde hair with a baby face. She used to be Leyla at Taboo and only have danced in two clubs never at Barbs.

i went to Pigale's for the first time this year on Friday and noticed that none of the women on stage took their panties off....is that what they now do or i just happen to get there at a bad time? If that is the case i honestly cannot see myself going there ever again.

• Like 1

i went to Pigale's for the first time this year on Friday and noticed that none of the women on stage took their panties off....is that what they now do or i just happen to get there at a bad time? If that is the case i honestly cannot see myself going there ever again.

You are right and this happens quite often at Barbarellas too. I think Barefax and Playmates have rules that panties should come off in the last song but even there sometimes a few dancers wait until the last few seconds and then only partially to take panties off. If it was a choice I would have agreed with it as women's choice overrules everything else but these ladies have chosen to dance in a strip bar (not a topless bar) and I have reasons to believe (after talking to a few dancers) that reasons has to do more with economics not choice.

I started a thread and asked in a poll how other members feel about this new trend. I was thinking about this for a while but seeing your post reminded me so thanks.

The lovely Jessica from Montréal is usually at Pigale during the first week of each month but she wasn't there her this week.

Did she retire? Did change her Schedule?

You are right and this happens quite often at Barbarellas too. I think Barefax and Playmates have rules that panties should come off in the last song but even there sometimes a few dancers wait until the last few seconds and then only partially to take panties off. If it was a choice I would have agreed with it as women's choice overrules everything else but these ladies have chosen to dance in a strip bar (not a topless bar) and I have reasons to believe (after talking to a few dancers) that reasons has to do more with economics not choice.

I started a thread and asked in a poll how other members feel about this new trend. I was thinking about this for a while but seeing your post reminded me so thanks.

I think you just got a bad stretch of dancers who could not be bothered. It happens quite often. The dancers do what ever they want so there are not many standards for what they do on the stage. Some of them leave the stage early and rarely get caught be the DJ. I guess its one of those things that the dancers feel it does not make them any money. They probably do not realize that this is their chance to get new customers to take them to the Champagne rooms.