Cancer would be number one because it hits very close to home for me. Animal cruelty would be number two. If I could afford it I would adopt/foster every single animal I have been in contact with.

• Like 2

Eradicate not just cancer, but all disease and along the same lines abolish imperfect vision, we would all have 20/20 vision...god I hate wearing glasses

I agree both with Cristy and Meg, and I too would end all animal cruelty

Third, not directed at anyone, well one, me LOL make it impossible to carry around a few extra pounds, and be a naturally good looking guy :-)

Think that's about it off the top of my head...oh no more baldness speaking of off the top of my head LOL

RG

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I would give good will to all....

or make it so the countries of the world were governed/ran by women, just for awhile to see if it could actually work... to see if all the worlds' chaos would calm down or just erupt again once a month...

If I could do just one thing, I would eradicate child poverty, hunger, and abuse...children are the future of the world, given the proper chance they can grow to cure all the worlds ills and injustice!!

Edited by steveyK
  • Like 2

Guest realnicehat
If I could do just one thing, I would radicate child poverty, hunger, and abuse...children are the future of the world, given the proper chance they can grow to cure all the worlds ills and injustice!!

I would eliminate all typos because I know Stevey doesn't really want to starve the children and I don't want people to yell at him ;)

Ok, seriously, if I could do one thing it would be to remove all the pollution from our planet.

Guest D***el B***e

I would completely eliminate the combined salt & pepper dispensers and make it a law that the salt and pepper shall be in their own inividual dispensers.

Guest **cely***r***ne
Do away with
, and erase it's entire history & effect on humanity. :biggrin: Sounds simple enough.

1011564_439323812841306_1447365297_n.jpg

No offence intended...Just thought this was funnnny

Edited by **cely***r***ne

Guest realnicehat
Do away with
, and erase it's entire history & effect on humanity. :biggrin: Sounds simple enough.

I pray for you...

funny-guy-praying-God.jpg

Orgasms for all!

Seriously. If everyone had at least one orgasm every day, I truly believe many issues would simply go away. Orgasms make people happy... and happy people don't fuck with others.

• Like 2

If I could....I would like to convince people that they do have the ability to make the world a better place. Be it a simple act of kindness, a smile, a handshake or a generous donation of time or money....it can all make a difference.

The motto of the day is not "if I could I would"...it should be "if I can, I will".

Additional comments: What Cleo said.

• Like 2

Just to climb out on a humourous limb for a minute, I'd erase all boy bands. From history. For ever. After that, well let's just say there are some people with certain behaviour traits I'd acquaint myself with very diabolically. Healthy people who park in handicap spaces, you'd be first in line, followed by the people who actually listened to the boy bands before I sent them packing for oblivion.

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
Orgasms make people happy... and happy people don't fuck with others.

But fucking with others is way more fun than doing it alone...

I would eliminate heinous and violent crime, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, child abuse and

the one that gets me the most is child sexual abuse...... I would if I could eliminate that ..... right after I hang every one of those peeps from their penises from a highwire and the judges that like to let them out on parole after 3-5 years of a 15 plus year sentence !!!!

Then I would go find Cleo and have an orgasm ;)

Be happy :)

• Like 3

Guest webothscore

For a variety of obvious reasons, world peace would be the ultimate state.

I would promote worldwide masturbation to help everyone chill out because to paraphrase the late, great Waylon Jennings,"If all men masturbated every morning, all wars would end".

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

I would give everyone an awareness that there is something beyond this life and your purpose here is to accept and give love and kindness wherever you can.

That would be nice to believe.

If you were given the ability to do anything, absolutely anything what would that be, name one thing-

mine would be curing all types of cancer

I can't think of anything better than to feed, clothe and house every single human being in this world.

• Like 1