Cuddle's, Kissing and Hugs. How important

Empty83 said it very nicely!

The kissing, hugging & cuddling is very important to me. It is this sort of intimacy that is most important to me. Everything else is just icing on the cake so to speak. Without any of these 3 things aforementioned it would be a deal breaker for me. I always ensure the lady does these three things before confirming an appointment. Usually all one has to do is look at their profiles and it is all there in black & white, one of the things I love about this site.

My 5 cents worth. ;)

• Like 1

No hugs? WTF

No cuddling? Ditto

No Kissing? Deal breaker.

Did too much of that stuff with pros in Europe years ago before GFE. Now I would rather take care of myself if those are off limits.

• Like 2

Without kissing and cuddling it is more of a cold experience. The intimacy is what a lot of us crave not just the act! Kissing and cuddling is about intimacy to me and makes me feel like the sp cares and wants to spend time with me instead of just doing the act and waiting for the next client.

• Like 3

What? I thought cuddles, kissing and hugs were what I was paying for and all the rest was just add-ons!

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

• Like 2

I just had an amazing session with one of my favourite GFE MA's. Hadn't seen her for a while and I was a bit starved for affection and requested extra kissing and cuddles.

I got more then I expected, kissing from start to finished. It's nice to be with a girl that enjoys kissing, especially when she has her eyes close and seems to be really enjoying herself. Plenty of cuddles, and several times we just had some nice tight hugs. Nothing better then hugging a beautiful sexy girl naked :). I left feeling happy and relaxed. Felt like a good makeout session with a girl friend when I was a teen.

• Like 2

I had a similar wonderful session with my ATF this afternoon. Lots of hugging, kissing, and caressing , then cuddling and chit-chatting in bed with lots of laughter. Gosh, I just love to spend time with her!

• Like 1

Recently I had a second session with a Sp that I just started seeing. I asked for extra kissing and cuddling. It was more then I could ask for, she kissed me passionately for a while, and through out the session. licking my ears and nipples. At the end we just cuddled and chatted for awhile before it was time to go. It made it a fun and exciting date.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
I can't imagine a session with no kissing or cuddling...

Sadly, I can.

But I've gotten much better at choosing my playmates so it is a very distant memory :)

Guest c**io**m7

Seems I am with the majority. Kissing and cuddling always a must. As I have gotten older I have found that, without it, the sessions seemed empty...almost boring. The intimacy and sensuality as lips lock in passionate embrace, the body anticipating what is to come was the lifeblood of a satisfying encounter...all else was just gravy.

Kissing, cuddling, hugging, to me that's what makes an encounter have real intimacy, and that's what I enjoy. Sex is enjoyable, but without intimacy, and speaking for me, pretty empty without intimacy. Sex alone and again, speaking only for me, is more about release, but sex with intimacy (including kissing, cuddling, hugging) that adds a connection you make with a lady.

So very important to have kissing, cuddling, hugging, it creates a connection between you and the lady, and my memorable encounters have had that connection

A early morning rambling

RG

• Like 1

As a fetish provider, I don't offer GFE (more like "friends-with-benefits" experience?) so kissing doesn't tend to happen. But hugs? Sure.

I mean, as a very tall woman who offers Size Comparison, full-body contact and feeling enveloped are integral to the experience. But beyond that? Hugs are wonderful. They're a lovely way to welcome someone into my space and let them know they're... "not just a number", y'know? Hugs are important. :-)

• Like 1

Intimacy is critical to a great experience ... so kissing, cuddling, and hugging are vital. I could enjoy an encounter that didn't involve sex, if the kissing and cuddling is present, but I don't enjoy a session that involves sex, but is lacking those other things. So choice of playmate is very important.

Porthos

• Like 3

Intimacy is critical to a great experience ... so kissing, cuddling, and hugging are vital. I could enjoy an encounter that didn't involve sex, if the kissing and cuddling is present, but I don't enjoy a session that involves sex, but is lacking those other things. So choice of playmate is very important.

Porthos

I'm with Porthos. I'd take (and have taken) a passionate session of body to body contact with lots of kissing, tenderness and holding over "just sex" any day. To me it's a critical component of a great experience.

Just as an aside, with a lady that I happen to have really great chemistry with I've chosen to have a passionate kissing, cuddling only session with intentional denial of sex on my part. Honestly, it was so hot and intense that we were both left raging with a pent up lust and an ache for the inevitable conclusion. The next 24 hours were excruciatingly painful waiting for the minutes to pass (for her too apparently) until we saw each other again. Seriously, the second I burst through the door the next day it was like a frantic inferno. Fuck that was hot!

• Like 3

Mmm I love to cuddle and kiss

Cuddling is so nice and intimate I love being held tight and I love the feeling of skin to skin, it's so sensual

Kissing as well is important to me, kissing gets me so hott and ready

Mmmm and who doesn't love hugs, I love getting a nice big tight hug...love love love it

Kisses and Stay Sexy

• Like 1

Recently had a massage with a new MA. She was beautiful and massage was good and the finish was awesome. But she did not kiss, I'm not sure if that is part of her service or not. Even through I did enjoy myself and probably will see her again. The lack of kissing and cuddling did make a difference in the overall experience.

• Like 1

Recently met a New MA, that enjoyed kissing and cuddling a lot. She even initiated a lot of the kissing herself. This was a very enjoyable session. This extra kissing and cuddling made all the difference in making this a great session and created chemistry and connection between us. Kissing and cuddling does make a difference in the session. I find it greatly enhances the experience :)

• Like 2

I'm the self proclaimed Queen of Cuddles - hee hee!! :icon_lol:

If a gent is not interested in snuggles, it sort of makes me feel...well, just not very nice. Compatibility is key in a fun, successful session - I loves my Snuggle Bunnies! ;)

• Like 6

So far in 2014, I've met many new women and have repeated with some my favourite girls. Two of the new girls did not kiss, still enjoyed my massage and ending, but it's the same without kissing and cuddling. But with some of the other girls that I have seen several times, the sessions get better and better. Lot's of passionate kissing and cuddles and hugs. It makes the session more intimate. And nothing is better then a passionate kiss and hug good bye. Makes me already looking to seeing her again :)

For some girls kissing is more intimate then sex, which I can understand. But to me and many others on the board, the kissing and cuddling is more important then the sex.

• Like 1

Extremely important. In fact that is what motivated me to seek out a SP the very first time. I was craving a hug and no one would indulge me. :( I had not received a hug in 11 long years. Not since my last relationship in 2000. As for the kissing and cuddling, that is an extra bonus. Now, that is what I ask for up front when arranging to see a SP. Without those three things, the sexy frisky part just isn't worth it. IMHO.

• Like 5

Just came back from seeing Meloide from CMJ. She provided a wonderful hour with more passionate kissing and cuddling and hugs then I am used to getting. It's a YMMV experience, we had already gotten to know each other for the last couple of months chatting in the chat room. So meeting was easy as we knew a lot about each other. There was a lot of chemistry between us and plenty of kissing made this an outstanding session. She loves kissing and is very good at it. But as always YMMV

Edited by someguy
  • Like 1