How to get noticed by a stripper in the club

Reading the thread "Best way to say no" to a stripper got me thinking about my recent trip to Ottawa.

During my trip I visited the strip clubs 4 times, twice I went with co-workers, and twice I found myself killing time so I went alone. During these 4 visits I/we got varied responses from the girls. We got the girls who we weren't interested in and had to polietly send them away, we had some girls come over that we were happy to see so we spent some money on dances, but the most frustrating part was when you see a beautiful girl that you would love to get a dance from but you can't seem to get her to notice you. I am not a fan of simply walking over and bluntly asking for a dance. If you do that the girl will say yes but it's straight to the back room, she dances a couple songs and it's all over with barely a word said between you. I personally prefer a little bit of conversation maybe a little flirting before heading into the back, it just makes the expierence more pleasureable.

So I ask, How do you get noticed by strippers in the club?

I've been working at barbs 4 bout a year, and I'm not really one for working the tables. I wont aproach a guy unlesss hes looking at me or I feel really good about it. I know im wierd, but you dont have to go to a girl and ask her for a dance. Ive had guys ask me if id like to come sit down, ive also had guys ask if id like a drink witch involves sitting. If you ask for a dance yes youll be in the back and the whole thing will be over in minets, so try changing the approch and youll change the out come. If you wait 4 girls to come to you, you might not get the girl you want. Go get em tiger.

There's some great advice here ... having the waitress call them over or offering them a drink are great ideas if you are shy.

I've heard from a veteran dancer that dancers look for middle aged men, preferably by themselves as its easier to approach on guy than a bunch. Dress business casual. Those are the guys that usually have the money. The only reason this wouldn't work is if they are waiting for a really big spender to arrive.

I had to laugh, thats bang on you really know what your talking bout. too funny, and kinda cute.

I've used a variety of "methods", all of which were mentioned in this post. I dress well - business casual- which seem to help. Looking at a dancer and smiling-nodding-signaling "hello" and inviting to sit (i.e. being and looking polite) has also worked well, especially if a dancer is within sight. Ive rarely walked to a dancer and if so, it's to invite to sit down first and have a drink.

It's all relative to you and the dancers, as some are more willing to appraoch clients, especially if you are a regular.

Sierra, I gather, then, you like to be invited to join the table?

Hello mustard11,

To your original question:

1. Tip the girl on stage

2. Make eye contact, don't stare. Motion to her.

3. Dress smartly. Wear just enough gold, not too much.

4. LOL...fumble with your wad of cash when you are paying for drinks...:o

5. Don't be obnoxious and treat the ladies like ladies.

Remember the ladies are there to entertain and make money. But they would rather make money off of a nice guy, rather than a jerk. Just don't get taken for a ride...;)

Have fun.

jman47

• Like 1

Hello mustard11,

To your original question:

1. Tip the girl on stage

2. Make eye contact, don't stare. Motion to her.

3. Dress smartly. Wear just enough gold, not too much.

4. LOL...fumble with your wad of cash when you are paying for drinks...:o

5. Don't be obnoxious and treat the ladies like ladies.

Remember the ladies are there to entertain and make money. But they would rather make money off of a nice guy, rather than a jerk. Just don't get taken for a ride...;)

Have fun.

jman47

So true, jman47. Point 5 might be most important (for me), or at least way up there. I've noticed that treating the ladies well, remembering the last conversation, asking them about whathever they told you (if they told you that they are studying, ask them how school is going without being too personal). It's all about building a relationship, of sorts .....

hi guys check out the bare fax for there dinner buffet or lunch depending on your time.....and then take one of the ladies upstairs after wards,may i suggest Ava shes usually there wed thru fri.....shes a attractive asian dancer that has a killer smile.....trust me when i say you wont regret it.......roughrider1:bddog:

I have done that plenty of times,the ladies all appreciate the attention,next time i will also send a rose for Ava and also Dion nextt ime i see her

I usually bring my friend that is a magnet somehow to get notice, but at the end, he's the one getting all the talking also and the Pigale free table dance... just once I wish I get a free dance.

• Like 1

mustard11, I find the best way is to politely ask your waitress if she wouldn't mind asking the desired lady to join you. This way you don't look too desperate and you've done it discretely. Not once has the lady ignored this method but I guess there is a first for everything. Hope this helps.

I just suspended the account roughrider1 as he/she has two accounts now. The other is under BarefaxAva

This is a obvious SHILL account as after reviewing the account posts he/she seams to be promoting barefax, Ava and a lady named Dion. If this is not a SHILL account for Ava he should not have opened this account for her using his email address and his own computer and IP address.

Having two accounts is enough to have both accounts suspended SHILL or NOT but when all you do is promote a single service or place (or lady) constantly and than go do something like open another account with her name... I must assume your shilling.

and the obvious... every time I catch someone doing this they tell me "I was just helping her set up an account on cerb". This could be true but in this case it was very obvious what was going on.

I suspect this was in fact Ava posting as one of the guys and finally decided to make her own account. (Just a guess). If I am right Ava should know that she would have promoted herself MUCH better here if she was upfront at first and make an account for herself first instead of trying to pretend to be one of the guys. If I am wrong than this friend of hers who is promoting her is actually doing more harm than good.

Man oh man does that big "Mod Eye" ever see alot...wow......gota get me one of those...

Here ya go antlerman ... since you call yourself "antlerman" it would only be fitting to change yours a little and use a deer head and eye LOL ...

antlerman.gif

LOL! - I could not resist....

Regarding roughrider, the pattern was sort of obvious, with 3/4 of the posts being about Ava, yet saying nothing. Reading between the lines led to a 10 to 1 odds of this being less than truthful...

The mod was good to them and waited until IP evidence became available before acting. Thanks for being vigilant and fair, mod.

toine

True Story:

I was in a strip club once and a guy sitting at the next table took out a big wad of bills and started counting his money right at the table. He had no trouble attracting girls to his table.

My friend and I thought it was rather stupid of him to be flashing all that cash so openly. He said, I hope he spends it on lap dances instead of getting rolled in the parking lot for it.

We left shortly after, but I always wondered if how his evening went.

I still have visions of that guy, lick his thumb to count those 20s. Must have been easily a grand there.

I agree. Its a sure way to attract dancers, but also a good way to have some unwanted attention, regardless if he spent it all on dances. Some clubs may have "better" patrons, you never know .... someone may think he had more on him

One cannot be too careful.

True Story:

I was in a strip club once and a guy sitting at the next table took out a big wad of bills and started counting his money right at the table. He had no trouble attracting girls to his table.

My friend and I thought it was rather stupid of him to be flashing all that cash so openly. He said, I hope he spends it on lap dances instead of getting rolled in the parking lot for it.

We left shortly after, but I always wondered if how his evening went.

I still have visions of that guy, lick his thumb to count those 20s. Must have been easily a grand there.

One of the best time(s) I have had a SC came from approaching a specific lady I was interested in that never approached guys at tables. She was a perfect 10 on anyone's scale so I had to approach her and ask for a dance and in which she agreed.

I only spent around 5 or so songs with her, and treated her right, even going as far to giving her a shoulder massage during one of the songs. She mentioned she enjoyed dancing for me and even gave me a free song.

After that every time I went to that particular club she always came over and sat with me the entire night having lengthy conversations and frequent CR visits in which we both admitted to enjoying.

yeah, I am disabled, and in a wheelchair. I have never been to a strip club, but am really shy around woman

yeah, I am disabled, and in a wheelchair. I have never been to a strip club, but am really shy around woman

A lot of the girls are really great about your situation. Saw a guy in a similar situation at Barb's last week and he was having a good time. So the chair isn't a problem (it actually means you don't need to share, which is kind of nice), but afraid the shyness is something all of us dealt with at some point :)

Happy 'tails'

Neither is uncommon in strip clubs at all. That's why I love them--being physically fit/attractive or verbally smooth is totally unnecessary, exactly the opposite of regular night clubs. Same with dressing up.

Real simple...location, location, location... LOL

I used to go to the SCs a lot years ago, but not so much lately.

When you got into a club, scope it out...go to the bar and stand and have a drink and check things out. If you want to not be at the stage, but settle in at a table and have your pick...then scope out the layout and settle on a table where the girls flow near so you're in close proximity when your favorite walks by.

Ideally, a table somewhere along the main traffic flow route or within a few tables of the girl's change room...so they ALL have to walk by your table at one point or another. You'll have to deal with a bunch of 'no thanks' to the ones you don't want, but should make things easier to get the attention of the ones you do want.

Good veteren move. Playing pool and winning helps to.

Posted via Mobile Device