How to get noticed by a stripper in the club

Very old thread but lots of great tips!!

I find I have a very hard time making eye contact and getting the girl over that I would like to talk to...

And when I approach a girl and ask for a dance it leaves me very unsatisfied.. No mental connection ...

^There's nothing wrong with going up to a dancer and asking her to join you at your table instead of going right to the CR -- that way you can build that mental connection.

• Like 2

Good advertising ce I,tried that Friday at Barns a girl with a great smile and we,connected outside,the CR but not in.. :( still great girl and made sure to tip her...

I still haven't seen you at the Barbs unless you have a different dancing name ... Mind you I'm an afternoon person

If you can't make eye contact then call over the waitress and ask her to tell the lady you want her to come over and say hi. Works every time.

Most of the time if you pay attention to her when she dances and clap and smile at her (not a lecherous scary serial killer smile) she'll come over after her dance and say hello.

Dancers have radar. If you look interested they'll be over pretty soon.

• Like 1

hi all

I find two thing s always worked for me, establish eye contact when ever she walk s around the bar and the other is ask your waitress what she loves to drink as a beverage and buy it for her....she will love the attention....this also give you a opportunity to talk with her before you go to the cr together....

• Like 1

You can also always ask in the CR for the dancer to wait for a few songs before beginning to dance. In my experience, if a dancer I don't know starts dancing as soon as we get to the cr( in the middle of the song) the experience will usually be not good. Most of the dancers I do know, normally like to chat a bit(no charge) before we get to work in the cr.

I have had mixed experiences with buying the dancer a drink prior to a dance. In my case though the dancer has always asked me to buy her a drink, and I have not tried surprising a lady with one. I might try that soon.

I agree with the other tips: eye contact, smile, tip while on stage. It also helps if there is an extra chair at the table where you are sitting, and you are in view of where the strippers sit prior to going on stage/chatting location.

• Like 1

what also work s is buy the dancer a drink while she doim a stage show and when she starts her third song go on stage and tip her....after she changes she will come by and sit beside you....what also work s she is when she talks to u outside while she havin her break.....try that guys too

Its the same as any other place of work, go buy a suit and you will be noticed by the suite salesperson, a car lot same idea. Don't bug us at work if your not going to spend money. Worst words you can say "I don't buy dances" then go to a pool hall? You may as well write in indelible ink on your forehead cheep ass here for the free show!

I don't usually make a point of trolling the comments here, but really? Do you think the suit salesman expects to sell a suit to every guy who walks into his store? Do you think the car salesman expects everyone who comes into the car lot to drive off in an Escalade? Why is this any different?

I've been to clubs on several occasions where I get approached and immediately asked to go to the CRs. When I've tactfully tried to say no, I get treated like I'm something floating in a toilet bowl. I'm sorry, but I do reserve the right to spend my own money as I choose. Respectfully, that doesn't make me a cheap ass, or any other kind of ass. It means I would prefer to spend my money as I see fit, not you. This thread is for advice on how to get a dancer's interest at the clubs, but I begin to wonder if there's need for a thread on how the dancers could get the client's interest.

• Like 2

Guest pagypie
LOL sorry guys I only read the title and I nearly died. Its the same as any other place of work, go buy a suit and you will be noticed by the suite salesperson, a car lot same idea. Don't bug us at work if your not going to spend money. Worst words you can say "I don't buy dances" then go to a pool hall? You may as well write in indelible ink on your forehead cheep ass here for the free show! Or "let me save you from all this" if you really cared you would discourage the industry by going to a regular bar, this line is just hypocritical. Girls are in this business because they need the money, our expectation at work is to earn money, if you don't deliver on our only expectation than we know that you can't deliver on anything else we need as well.

Additional Comments:

You sir are a genius! And yes we will talk to you for a few songs and yes we will take time to get to know each other and yes you will achieve your goal in the cr.

I'm not sure this was the point of the thread.

I understand your sentiment; I really do. but I can't help but think you're looking at this through a pinhole.

just because I don't take you for a dance, it doesn't mean I won't take anyone else for dances. we all have a type and preferences and if there are no dancers there that I'm attracted to then I'm not going to spend money.

I've had girls get frustrated when I very politely tell them no thank you and to be honest it's a confirmation of my decision. I'm there to see someone specific so I'm even more "unavailable". I try my best to be courteous and tell them early that I'm waiting for someone but its also hard to do sometimes especially when the dancer sits with you without asking or being invited.

I don't think anyone should take things personally; it takes courage for a dancer to approach a customer. people may think "she's pretty she doesn't need courage" but I'm sorry you do. no one wants to be rejected but at the same time you can't be personally offended when you are. and the customer needs to respect that fact too.

I don't know how a guy can't get noticed in a strip club unless it's packed with customers and on top of that not getting a girl come to see him for a dance.

Here is a little story, this happened to me not so long ago. I entered a SC and sat near the stage so I could see the show, a beautiful young lady approaches and offers me a dance, I thanked her for offering but refused it. A few minutes later another young lady does the same, again I refused until another lady comes and sees me so I changed my line and told her that I was looking for someone specific so she asked me what it was. I told her I was hoping to see a tall redhead with long hair and huge boobs, she left and came back with another lady with that description.

It must be the way I presented myself, ladies to notice guys in a SC.

this a good thread for sure........what I also find that s good too is..... that when you take your favourite dancer .....a number of times like say for ex at least 5 or 6 over a period of a month or two ....... most of the other dancer s in that specific club........when they see u arrive well leave u alone .....any thought s

Well coming out of the bathroom half in the bag, fly undone and toilet paper stuck to your shoe is one way to get noticed ............

and shutup !!! YES I have done that !! hahaha

The dancer pointed this error in judgement out to me .... I promptly replied "oh for fuck sakes" zipped up the barn and went and played slots and hid.

But the dancer came after and sat beside me and we shared a couple drinks and laughs !!! ah the good old days ...................

• Like 1

I don't dance regularly these days but I do go often enough to wonder how this is a thread. Am I right in reading this as looking for anyone to come talk or are guys wondering how to get a certain girl to talk to them?

I don't want to sound short or belittle the connection dancers and clients form but let's be honest here - girls are there to make money. It is in their interest to talk to everyone.

I think we develop a spider sense when it comes to species but that doesn't mean we don't try as many guys as we can. I think. Maybe that's just me?

I will NOT talk to you if

- you're incredible drunk

- you're being aggressive

- you're talking to another girl or another girl has just left

That's about it. Guys in suits don't always spend money and louts who so manual labor aren't all cheap. What awful stereo types. Hope nobody's experienced them.

The dancer that is taking you for dances maybe telling the other girls to back off because you are there to see them.

I've never had a girl tell me to back off anyone, but I'm sure it does happen sometimes. During the day in particular, when you're often working with the same group of dancers and see the same faces come in every so often, I find it's more that the other dancers notice you coming in to see a specific girl, and so give you space while you wait for her.

I'd just like to add I see both sides of the story, one women wanting to make money and two men not wanting to spend money.

If we use the suit or car analogy, if I walk into your store and don't see a car I like I'm not buying the car.

I too understand that the girls need the money. There have been times I go to the strip club with my friend. He's not interested in the girl but the girl has a private conversation with him and essentially ignores me. After he turns her down to go to the CR. I'm then asked "would you like to go for a dance", well not anymore. I was interested and had the girl talked to me for a bit before asking it would've been a definite yes, but there was no time invested in me and I need that connection at the table.

Now granted the girl just wasted time with my friend but it didn't mean she wouldn't cash in with me.

hello all

my point is there a lot of different way s to get noticed in a club....just use the method you love the most....my favourite is buyim the dancer a drink while shes on stage....any other methods that you fella s wish to share

This topic brings an anecdote to mind from yesterday. The night before I get a text saying she's driving in to town. Head to the club in the early in the afternoon. Her car is there. Head in, place is dead but I dont see her so I sit down to wait and sip a beer. An hour goes by during which every single girl in the club (literally, all of them) approach me. I wanted a sign that said "waiting for someone".

Finally she comes out of the dressing room, goes to the dj booth, then stands around scanning the room, looking directly at me 3 times. I'm about to stand up and go see her when she suddenly heads straight back in to the dressing room. I'm initially confused, then my phone beeps. I look down and see a text from her: Hi I'm here!

Moral of the story? You're doing something wrong if random girls arent approaching you, and if a specific one doesnt, it doesnt necessarely mean she is ignoring you :p

• Like 1

This topic brings an anecdote to mind from yesterday. The night before I get a text saying she's driving in to town. Head to the club in the early in the afternoon. Her car is there. Head in, place is dead but I dont see her so I sit down to wait and sip a beer. An hour goes by during which every single girl in the club (literally, all of them) approach me. I wanted a sign that said "waiting for someone".

Finally she comes out of the dressing room, goes to the dj booth, then stands around scanning the room, looking directly at me 3 times. I'm about to stand up and go see her when she suddenly heads straight back in to the dressing room. I'm initially confused, then my phone beeps. I look down and see a text from her: Hi I'm here!

Moral of the story? You're doing something wrong if random girls arent approaching you, and if a specific one doesnt, it doesnt necessarely mean she is ignoring you :p

I can agree with this one. Went to Barb's yesterday.... It wasn't the busiest night there, but there were a few girls. I just sat down didn't even have time to look around and someone was approaching me.

While she was sitting with me I saw one of my favourite girls.... After parting ways with the girl, my girl did also get to come and see me.

In my books, was an awesome night!

hello all

my point is there a lot of different way s to get noticed in a club....just use the method you love the most....my favourite is buyim the dancer a drink while shes on stage....any other methods that you fella s wish to share

I saw an extreme example of this one evening. I was sitting by the stage and a couple of guys come in and order a 26er of vodka and red Bull. Every girl who came on the stage was offered a shot. some took it and the guys friend was pretty busy with the ladies. He told me this is the best way to play the game. While I was there they ordered 2 more bottles and continued to dol it out. It was entertaining to watch, but I had to leave. It seemed to me to be a pretty expensive way to get noticed but they were very popular while I was there.

• Like 1

There is no real magic in this. Make eye contact with the girl you are interested in and 9 times out of 10 she will come and see you. They are as interested in meeting people who want to meet them as you are in meeting them. It is in their financial interest.

If that doesn't work walk up and talk to her. Say Hi. Pretty simple. How to avoid being bothered by ladies you are not interested in is more difficult.

• Like 6

My back was hurting at the playmate a couple of weeks ago. I started doing back exercises to relieve the pain, several dancers came over and said when u do that u look sexy lol.

• Like 1