Women who never masturbate...Really?

I listen to a podcast. I'm not mentioning which one.

But one of the women on the podcast mentioned in one episode that she never masturbates and that she never has.

What do you think about that?

Do you think it's normal?

I believe in her case, it's mostly religious programming. :butt:

Why else would not not once try to rub one out?

Well my guess. I believe the stats on masturbation are 95% of men masturbate and 89% of women masturbate

What does that tell us. In filling out the questionnaire 5% of men and 11% of women lied in filling out the form...whether because of shame, embarrassment or whatever

My 2 cents worth

RG

• Like 4

Don't think that is normal at all. And I'd go so far as to say she is lying about having never masturbated in her life. BUT.....on the odd chance that she hasn't and finally does try it, she's going to be going at it non-stop to make up for lost time me thinks. Going to be an amazing and wonderful discovery for her.....

• Like 1

I had a friend -- who, at the time, was 31yrs old and had three children. Happily married, and they had a healthy sex life. However, upon her and I discussing, she told me she'd never masturbated. Then she got curious and called me to ask how. I tried my best to explain it. Of course, I created a monster lol.

Truth is, sex on the whole and societal approach has changed a lot over the years. It was once regarded as "unhealthy" or "sinful" to touch yourself for pleasure. Think back to the days of "you'll go blind". Now? It's the norm - but there are those stuck in old patterns of thinking who are having a hard time coming to grips with their carnal desires.

I hope for her sake she was lying! Masturbation is, in my opinion, an important part of self discovery.

• Like 6

Perhaps there are other deep seeded psychological issues for this individual? Not necessaririly religious, but maybe she is really a man in a womans body and doesn't want toplease herself herself...did it mention if she has sex at all?

You mean woman masturbate? I thought that was just a myth! Lol but honestly I never new or thought that statistically most woman do. These are important facts why the hell didn't they teach this in school in stead of boring history. Lmao.

I think it is possible to live up to a certain age and never masturbate, but for that to happen you must have sex everyday. If I was to have sex everyday I would never masturbate. Now that think of it I do have sex almost everyday, almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday, almost Thursday.....

• Like 2

While I'm sure there's a few individuals out there who truly haven't done it, Im going out on a limb and saying 99% of people have done it at least once. Teenagers who hit puberty and go through hormone changes are naturally curious and instinctively start exploring.

Being on a radio show, Im betting there was some "creative exaggeration" for the show. While the lady may not make it a habit Im betting she has at one time or another. I think we're all in agreement here, what kind of life would it never pleasuring yourself! I tell you right now I don't get laid enough to satisfy my needs without it!

Guest realnicehat

I don't find it that hard to believe. I dated two women who made that claim and I believed them. Now, I'm not saying I believe they never touched themselves in a curious way but I don't think either had ever brought themselves to orgasm that way.

The first girl had some very strange ideas about her vagina. While she would happily partake in intercourse as often as I wanted I was not allowed to touch her there with my hands, I wasn't allowed to perform oral, honestly, I never even saw her lower lady bits!

The other girl was raised in a very (VERY) strict religious household. She was not allowed to see mainstream movies or TV. There was no popular music. Everything she was taught came through the Christian church. So, of course, to her, this was wrong. And while a lot of you are thinking "that would make me want to do it more" she was a believer. Her life was for Jesus.

Something else both these ladies admitted over time was being inappropriately touched at a very young age, one by a family member, the other by a church leader. This left both with lingering issues about sexuality.

Whether the lady on the radio is telling the truth or not I don't know but from my own experiences I at least think it plausible.

Just a little giggle here. When I was in a boarding schoolin the UK years ago, if you had your hands in your pockets you were deemed to be masturbating and the house mother would sew up your pockets. I have to tell you that we still masturbated, some times as a group!

Never masturbated = never lived. This is one activity where you can literally please your self. Never as a substitute for a woman/man but a very delightful period all to yourself. I believe most of the world masturbates and loves it. I know I do.

Love to all my fellow masturbators xxx

Yeah, I can vouch for this -- in my time I've dated women who had been trained from youth to find sex shameful and dirty, and who saw masturbation as unladylike, perverted, and simply a thing that good girls didn't do. These same women tended to be very passive during sex so that, even when they enjoyed themselves, they could on some level assign all the agency to the man and thereby "forgive" themselves.

With a lot of caring and patience, some learned their way at least partly out of this needless sexual prison. Others never did.

People who are sexually comfortable with themselves no doubt find this incomprehensible. But I assure you that there are lots of otherwise very fun, interesting, and grown-up people who nevertheless find sex shameful, and can't bring themselves to take an active role in their own pleasure.

SPs and MAs, don't underestimate the surprise, delight, and relief some of your customers experience when they find themselves at last with a woman who is sex-positive, receptive, and engaged.

Sounds to me like for some reason she is very insecure about her vagina, obviously! Maybe she was really inexperienced and shy about down there? and the other ex definitely was religious but doesn't that mean no sex before marriage? :) jk :P. Maybe what happened when they were young played a part, but in some cases the exact opposite happens, but of course everyone reacts in different ways to different situations. I think most cases are women are too embarrased to say they do, I was one of them! Now I am like:" hell ya I do!and its hot when I do it!" Hahaha(well I leave the last part out ;)). If you have been with a good partner chances are you will mimick what they do to you when you are alone :D

I don't find it that hard to believe. I dated two women who made that claim and I believed them. Now, I'm not saying I believe they never touched themselves in a curious way but I don't think either had ever brought themselves to orgasm that way.

The first girl had some very strange ideas about her vagina. While she would happily partake in intercourse as often as I wanted I was not allowed to touch her there with my hands, I wasn't allowed to perform oral, honestly, I never even saw her lower lady bits!

The other girl was raised in a very (VERY) strict religious household. She was not allowed to see mainstream movies or TV. There was no popular music. Everything she was taught came through the Christian church. So, of course, to her, this was wrong. And while a lot of you are thinking "that would make me want to do it more" she was a believer. Her life was for Jesus.

Something else both these ladies admitted over time was being inappropriately touched at a very young age, one by a family member, the other by a church leader. This left both with lingering issues about sexuality.

Whether the lady on the radio is telling the truth or not I don't know but from my own experiences I at least think it plausible.

Guest *l**e

I've known a few women who never masturbate, and unfortunately for them, they also had never had an orgasm. How can you expect a guy to make you happy, if you don't even know what you like.

I'm not a psychologist, but I have to think there is some issue there beyond physical.

Did they publish the age of the ladies in the poll? That could have a lot to do with it. I am not ancient but my mom was old beyond her years. I learned about the birds and the bees at recess! Because of my mom's prudish nature, I felt that madturbation was probably something bad and secretive when I was young....didn't stop me tho! Now....I will touch myself at every opportunity!

• Like 1

I've been told that by women before but I always thought they were weren't being quite honest about never having masturbated.

On the other side of the coin I've been told not to assume things.

I did assume that everyone masturbated in their teens girls as well as us boys... I still believe the ones who did masturbate far out weigh those who REALLY have not!

I have met many women who have never touched themselves, let alone masturbated to climax. When you talk to them, they have never even looked at their pussy in a mirror. They are just so ashamed of their female parts, they cant enjoy what they have.

Boys are different - they can see their parts, girls can't. Girls are told from childhood that they have something that is smelly, dirty, ugly. Its a shame really, as they are missing out on something that is really pleasurable.

I've even met married men whose wives won't let them do daty on them. Married 35 years, and can't even lick their wives pussy. So, there seems to be a whole generation of women who do not understand what they are missing.

I do my best to help these ladies understand the pleasures they are missing out on. I always suggest starting with water pressure in the tub. That way, they don't have to touch themselves, and for some reason using water is somehow ok with them. You should see their smile the next time I see them. One even told me she drained her hot water tank dry.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
I have met many women who have never touched themselves, let alone masturbated to climax. When you talk to them, they have never even looked at their pussy in a mirror. They are just so ashamed of their female parts, they cant enjoy what they have.

Boys are different - they can see their parts, girls can't. Girls are told from childhood that they have something that is smelly, dirty, ugly. Its a shame really, as they are missing out on something that is really pleasurable.

I've even met married men whose wives won't let them do daty on them. Married 35 years, and can't even lick their wives pussy. So, there seems to be a whole generation of women who do not understand what they are missing.

I do my best to help these ladies understand the pleasures they are missing out on. I always suggest starting with water pressure in the tub. That way, they don't have to touch themselves, and for some reason using water is somehow ok with them. You should see their smile the next time I see them. One even told me she drained her hot water tank dry.

You see, you can even change non cerbie lives as well. Good for you for showing them pleasure. No joke, I wonder if some will turn to you for other things :o

You see, you can even change non cerbie lives as well. Good for you for showing them pleasure. No joke, I wonder if some will turn to you for other things :o

As I am out in this business with some friends, I have found them coming to me privately asking me questions. I've always been the type of person to help out someone who wants to understand. Those that know me, know that I am outspoken about sex - always have been, always will.

• Like 1

Honestly, I rarely masturbate. I used to regularly, but since I've worked in the industry I haven't really bothered. Now I have just enough sex to keep me satisfied. If I feel aroused I save it for the next gentlemen I'm meeting and we enjoy it together.