Things you luv...selfish indulgences etc...no kids,parents or pets lol

Right now I am sooooo happy that pre-season football is on air and breathlessly awaiting hockey!

Next would be the bounty my veggie garden is about to spit out for my canning session.

Finally, deciding to go with short finger nails!

• Like 3

Being able to take a nice nap, in a quiet home, lol

As much as I love my dogs, when I come to my studio location, I have no barking when the mailman shows up, grrrrr,

Being able to eat what I want to with no guilt for not feeding the kids properly

hahahha, funny this post should pop up, as I was grocery shopping and seen a very very stressed out mother of 3, trying to shop while her kids were screaming and carrying on:( Poor women is all I thought. I dunno if I could do it, being childless all my life.

Calling the fire burning line and finding out you can have a campfire. Getting hardwood (no softwood for me), a cooler of beer, turning the phone off, turning on the music and enjoying a beautiful summer night.

• Like 1

Seriously. What is it about a campfire, enjoying a bottle of beer or glass of wine, listening to a podcast or music, having a cigar and staring at the fire and the stars?

Does it get any better than that? I suppose a sexy lady friend to share the moment would be too much to ask but sometimes just enjoying the moment to yourself is all you need.

I need to get out more, and soon.

Edited by Motorbykerider
Post #69 (my brother)
  • Like 1

Just love being able to take out the old Camaro, t-tops off, wind blowing my hair everywhere, down a long winding highway in PEI....and she hasn't stalled out once this summer!! Ahhh, can't wait for the weekend.

Solitude. No peopleness. Me and me and me.

(which is part of the reason I hobby...I am mostly alone, as I prefer, but I get the occasional urges)

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Expensive chocolate and cheesecake. Flowers and clothes. oh and SHOES....Lingerie...I like these things all the time not just for work. I love having nails, and jewelry on all the time. As well as make up! I feel great when I look good :D

Guest sil**tkn***t

Spending time alone on my boat. A bad day on the boat is still better than a good day amost anywhere else.

My recliner, hockey games, beer and Pringles chips.

If you pop by help yourself to beer.....but don't and I mean DON'T touch my Pringles chips !! A whole can fits just perfectly in my belly :)

Oh and the remote control.....do not touch my remote control ......

When I get a chance to travel.

I love getting to explore a new place, see amazing sights, meet some interesting people, maybe learn some history, even just appreciate the different architecture.

In my opinion experiences and memories are important for a happier life, and traveling is a surefire way to add both.

Music Cranked in the car and an open road ahead of me.

Like Lee and his remote though, DO.. NOT.. touch my damn stereo!!

Staying the night in the spare room at a friends place Saturday night, followed by a whole day of beer, football and no responsibilities with them on Sunday