Places Would Love to Travel Or Goals & Ambitions ABC's Game!!

Guest ChantalSummers

This is a wonderful icebreaker for us to happily get to know each other and maybe learn something and have fun!!

I'll start...

A is Australia!! I'd love to live there someday!!

western-australia-kangaroo-beach.jpg

Guest webothscore

Many of us travel all over, but we should try most of our own country too. Canada :)

I have had the absolute pleasure of Greyhounding across our country from Ottawa to Victoria, BC. I will be embarking on my very first out-of-Canada vacation in two weeks to the (D) Dominican Republic! I am so excited!

Berlin, Germany

I been to Berlin before the wall came down and it was awesome. I also been to Hawaii twice. I been many places in the States, Canada, Europe, middle east and a few countries in Africa. In all I been to over 20 countries. So Asia and Australia/New-Zealand is on my wish list.

I been to Berlin before the wall came down and it was awesome. I also been to Hawaii twice. I been many places in the States, Canada, Europe, middle east and a few countries in Africa. In all I been to over 20 countries. So Asia and Australia/New-Zealand is on my wish list.

I've also been to Hawaii twice...been to 90 countries now...some great...some they kept shooting at me...wankers!!!!

Many of us travel all over, but we should try most of our own country too. Canada :)

Although I don't have the travel bug (especially after two drives with a carload of family to Nova Scotia) if the opportunity arose I'd like to see Newfoundland, Nunavut, NWT and the Yukon. Aside from those places I've seen the rest of Canada (not every square inch LOL)

I do enjoy my monthly trips to Toronto, Kingston, London, Ottawa or Hamilton, mind you less for the trip and city than for the wonderful company I'll have when I'm there ;-)

RG

Cabot trail in Cape Breton, NS, by motorcycle. Supposed to be hauntingly beautiful and I have had it planned twice, but cancelled by others both times. In a perfect world, I would run into one of you beautiful Cerbies enroute. Okay.....clarification time........one of you beautiful sp's on this board.

• Like 2

I would like to go everywhere. I'm greedy I know but there's so much to learn and explore. The world is a very beautiful place if you just open your eyes.

Guest R**3*9

I don't get to travel much so when I do pull myself away from 'real life' I like to relax and be pampered. I can't imagine a better place to do that than Turks and Caicos. There's nothing better than escaping to a beautiful beach with a beautiful woman.

Panama, because it's snuggled nicely between Costa Rica and Columbia.

Now, can you guess my motive? :P

I've read that Panama is a great place to retire, and while I'll never fully retire,

spending January to March there might soon be in the cards!

• Like 1