Not a great MA experience

Waited 15 minutes before the lady final entered the room, fresh smell of cigarettes on her breath. GFE and DFK off of the menu, although 45 minutes was booked the brief session was sensual but lasted only 15 minutes as the MA was anxious for the release.

Kind of turned me off.

• Like 2

I know for a fact this would NEVER happen at CMJ b/c this has happened before (at some other spa) and CMJ states you are never left alone. If it was at one of the two other big and well known/established spas, then the owner would surely want to know about this. Other spas, it may be difficult to pin point the owner and get a message to them. I have no doubt that other ladies at this spa know what this girl is doing and maybe they do it too. This girl need find another job if she treats her customers this way.

• Like 1

It had happened to me as well, where I was waiting patiently in the room awaiting the lady to show up.

I always firmly believe that "time is money" and I work hard for mine, and to have to wait for additional time off my time?? is not fair nor is it very professional or customer driven.

Schedules are set, and should be started at the agreed starting time, not 5-15 minutes later ever.

You can see where I now adventure to to see an MA by my recent recommendations.

Guest *l**e

Totally agree...I leave the room to allow the lady to get undressed and settle herself on the table, but I can easily hear when she gets on the table. I wait 2 minutes and then go in. I don't want her kept waiting...very rude.

You are so rigth Pete.. I am 100% of the same opinion Time is Money..

In my case I always leave space between appts... Minimum 15 min... Or more.. In case something happens... Maybe the previous appt late or any other unplanned situation... Or just so I am prefectly ready to meet my next visitor ;-)

I hate being rushed.. And I hate to make people wait... As you said shows lack oif proffessionalism...care and mosrt of all Respect for the gentlemen that is visiting you... And if for some reason I know that I will be late, even if its only 5 min I try to communicate with the person and let them know ahead of time...

And the sane way we expect our visitors to be on time We should also be on time!

• Like 3

This is a tough one as far as the having to wait in the room alone for your MA, especially if you have walked into a spa without an appointment. Most spa's unless they're all inclusive, collect a door fee and the procedure is to see the client to his room first. You're usually welcome to take a quick shower and should only be left alone for a few minutes while you wait. But things happen such as.... if you didn't make an appointment and are a walk in, often the MA needs to quickly get herself ready as well. What if the lady just had lunch and needs to quickly brush her teeth or take a few extra minutes to get ready to present herself? It's definitely more challenging for the MA to be ready to go at any given moment.

Seeing as you didn't mention if this was a walk in or not, I think it's best discussed with the owner. You should have been in the room for the full 45 minutes but, if I may just add how these situations can be challenging and happen to the best of us.

• Like 3

I hate to say it but this happened to me quite often when I first started of. Before I knew it could be a hobby :) and before I discovered CERB. I was young(er) and horny and didn't know better. I just chalked it to life's experiences. I'm glad I didn't give up otherwise I'd have never met the ladies of CERB.

Well, if you dont contact the owner to help prevent this from happening to others then I am not sure what the purpose of this post was. As it stands now you are casting aspersions over a large segment of the Mas, and only one has been bad to you. Dont get me wrong, as I am on your side re the original complaint, but do think you should register your complaint vs just vent on here.

There is also the other board where you can be quite a bit more detailed if you choose.

• Like 6

Well, if you dont contact the owner to help prevent this from happening to others then I am not sure what the purpose of this post was. As it stands now you are casting aspersions over a large segment of the Mas, and only one has been bad to you. Dont get me wrong, as I am on your side re the original complaint, but do think you should register your complaint vs just vent on here.

There is also the other board where you can be quite a bit more detailed if you choose.

Hector is right... It doesn't really need to be brought up to owner or management as a complaint.. But as a comment... To ensure that customer needs and service is provide upto stabtards... Not just for you but for future visitors..

I am a bit shy about this, not wanting to tell on anyone. I will talk to the owner. The long wait and other things should be discussed.

I am very sorry to hear of your bad experience.... But I do agree that your first channel to resolution is to approach the owner or the MA herself. That is the only way that the issue may be resolved. Airing out your frustrations here will do nothing to rectify the situation, and without knowing the who when why how it can cast an unprofessional light on a spa that may have nothing to do with the situation, or coworkers of a spa that do not practice such bad manners.

I am saddened that your though of an MA experience is now jaded when there are wonderful professionals that take time to ensure your experience is nothing short of a mind-blowing exceptionally incredible time!!

As Pistol Pete said time is money, and a clients time should never be wasted!!

Best of luck that ALL future rendezvous are nothing less then the best!!

Kisses

XoX

• Like 1

I am a bit shy about this, not wanting to tell on anyone. I will talk to the owner. The long wait and other things should be discussed.

You are making the correct decision. Getting in contact with the owner to discuss what happened should not only ease your frustration over the issue, but also to help prevent it happening to another client.

The owners of the spa's around town cannot be there 24/7, so feedback like this helps them in running a better business.

• Like 2

This thread is borderline airing out dirty laundry and has a few people flagging it as it is not in the spitit of cerb BUT... it's an obvious issue that maybe some spa owners don't realize so lets close it off and leave it so that maybe market research will help the spa's correct issues like this (maybe ones they don't even know about)

• Like 1