Halifaxman58 100 Quick Witted Posts

You have definitely made an impact since joining CERB, sharing both thoughts and wit with the community. You support the lovely ladies here and treat people with respect. I do think you and *M* should perhaps get a room to make a game plan about lady protection though. Looking forward to many more posts.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations my friend on reaching this first milestone. The only problem is that now that you've tasted it, you won't be able to stop. ;-). Enjoy the ride.

The ladies of Halifax are without a doubt in good hands with you. ;-)

I love it when a new member of our community jumps in with both feet and contributes! Well done HalifaxMan58! Although I think I'll call you Hal from this point forward, I'm too lazy to keep typing the rest of the nick. Good on you Hal!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone!!! It is an honor to be a part of this great community. I was lucky to have stumbled upon this site with so many wonderful Ladies and Gentleman! I appreciate the warm welcome I have received.