I orgasm very easily, am I doomed?

For whatever reason, I orgasm very easily. Doesn't take me that long and, given that most SPs that I have seen (note, all seen before I discovered CERB and none I can see are on here at all) operate on a "one and done" modus operandi, I sometimes I feel that I am doomed to paying for an hour but only getting about 15 minutes worth of happyfuntime out of it.

So, basically, I am wondering if there are any SPs out that that are either particularly skilled at dealing with this. I can't be the only person whom this happens to.

A better option might be to find an SP and become a regular, but real life doesn't allow me more than one or two opportunities a year to indulge, and I am not sure that is often enough to develop a rapport with a SP to the point that she would know what to do and not to do.

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Mudbunny,

There are countless people offering MSOG and most who offer this specify it in their profile. Enjoy your time.

Additionally, since you state that you orgasm easily, try firing one off before having an encounter, or the night before a morning encounter, etc.

Edited by webothscore
Addition of words

Best thing to do in my opinion is to bring this up when contacting the lady., not msog but explore other options when spending time together... be upfront from beginning.. YOU ARE NOT DOOMED!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
Best thing to do in my opinion is to bring this up when contacting the lady., not msog but explore other options when spending time together... be upfront from beginning.. YOU ARE NOT DOOMED!

Hey there beautiful,

Just wondering why you said "not msog" when the OP stated "one and done" which seems to be part of the issue. I know there is tons people can do but... Thanks Passion. Enjoy your day.

Hey there beautiful,

Just wondering why you said "not msog" when the OP stated "one and done" which seems to be part of the issue. I know there is tons people can do but... Thanks Passion. Enjoy your day.

I dis not suggest Not MSOG at all. I was suggesting also the exploring different things. ..In fact myself I have no problem with providing msog on my massage sessions if requested...

I just actually re read my post and I have to admit I was nit very clear. Sorry! Oups!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I hear ya mudbunny...some of us have similar issue....you are not alone. Instead of curiousm7, I almost chose minuteman...lol

mudbunny et al.

Be honest with the SP/MA. It's to their advantage if you want 45min, 60min sessions. Propose it as challenge, how long can they keep you on the edge of your seat before 'taking off like a rocket'. It's also a power play thing so Dom women will especially like the challenge.

There are also creams and condoms with desensitizing lotion/lubes. And I'm very sure a Dom SP/MA knows many more techniques and equipment to prolong the exquisite agony of being held just on the cusp!

Gotta admit I wish I was more like you. I've not been able to for anything less than 60 mins. God, once I had to fake it!!!!! because I really liked her and didn't want to offend.

take care and good luck.

Hey I'm another guy who recently broke up with my longtime gf of 7 years. We even have a son together and like a month after it happened I found out she was seeing some dude because she was lonely and he was verbally abusive to her.

It wrecked me. My focus is on my son now.

BUT I am also a quick shot when it comes to the ladies but I I don't let it get me down because after I'm done...I just go down lol

What I found helped me the lost in my personal encounters, granted in not quite a 'minuteman' was an cock ring for the base of your penis. It keeps you erect longer and I found held off the load for a little longer

• Like 1

I'll second Passionvitto's sentiments and also say, most assuredly you are NOT doomed. If you orgasm easily best to start slow with lots of fore play and then end with a bang, or two or three. Many, many ladies will offer msog, including myself and happily attend to anyone needing to go slow. If I might suggest, always be very open with the sp you choose concerning any issues, questions and concerns you may have, we are here to make you feel better in all ways!!

• Like 1

You're never doomed because of early cumings dude. I think most guys go through that at some point. There are a lot of good suggestions here and you only need to learn some of them.

Most guys know when they are about to cum so if you don't want to cum yet, stop what you're doing for a few seconds. Take away that feeling down there so you don't cum.

If you're inside her and get that erg, pull out and go down on her for a bit. Then start over. If it's a bj, lightly pull her head away with both hands and passionately kiss her for a while. It's just mind over matter. Make the mind think about something else for a moment so the rest doesn't matter. Early ejaculation will be a thing of the past and you'll get the reputation of being the long lasting stud you're probably looking for. :-)

• Like 3

There's much more to an encounter than an orgasm. Take time to have conversation over drinks. Spend time getting to know one another. Then go to the bedroom. Being intimate with a lady, and just my opinion, is much more enjoyable with someone you spent time getting to know a little. After sex, and you orgasm, continue to lie in bed with the lady, kiss, cuddle, conversation. Ladies are much more than providers of sex, they are providers of companionship. And companionship is special

My two cents

RG

That is...to be honest...something that I have never experienced with previous SPs. (Again, remember that my prior experience is well before I knew of CERB, and with none of the SPs on here.)

This is a common occurrence. You just need to learn to delay, or go more then once.

You can train yourself to delay when you masturbate. Once you feel close to cuming, you stop for a moment, until you feel ready to go forward. Keep doing this until you are ready.

When you are with a lady, ask her if she can help you delay. Come up with a code word to tell her when you are getting close. I've heard others use something simple like 9. Easy to say, and when you say that, she can stop what she is doing, and slow things down for a bit.

Have a great day!

• Like 2

That is...to be honest...something that I have never experienced with previous SPs. (Again, remember that my prior experience is well before I knew of CERB, and with none of the SPs on here.)

Well here on CERB there are many wonderful ladies who provide companionship. I would suggest looking for a lady offering a GFE and schedule an encounter with her. One thing, allow enough time for such an encounter, maybe two hours. And relax and enjoy the companionship she provides

Just a thought

RG

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I'll trade you problems. I have trouble getting aroused around strangers (ie - new girls). I'd rather be in your shoes and at least be able to reach just one orgasm than to go without even getting fully erect.

There are always worse things in the world and it's all about perspective.

I laugh about it though. It's likely due to the professional stress, lack of sleep, and quitting regular exercise (because of the previous two factors) that have taken a toll on my libido and ability to achieve and sustain erections.

Good luck to you!

Mudbunny, previous posters have already given you some good advice and I believe if you use some of the tips you were given, you will do just fine ;) and enjoy your experiences that much more!

As RG suggested, have a drink with the lady when you arrive. Talk a little to set the mood. There's no need to rush into anything.

From there, the two of you can easily go for a sexy soapy shower together to warm things up a little more. When the two of you are being intimate and you feel yourself getting too close, you can always stop and take care of her for a while ;) and then enjoy some more direct stimulation later. If you happen to orgasm, nothing says the two of you cannot go for #2 :) If a second orgasms in not in the cards, the two of you can easily spend the remaining time cuddling and talking or giving each other a massage (and maybe take another sexy shower together).

There are many ways of delaying the inevitable. Just use your imagination, explore and enjoy it! :)

• Like 5

Guest c**io**m7

Mudbunny, my first post made light of the situation and I do hope you did not take offense and I see you have received some great advice here. Premature ejaculation is quite common and, if I may, I used to have the same problem. I once lost it between underwear removal and the target. It was so bad at one point that it was the major contributing factor for a break-up.

To fix it, I used thoughts and got to a point where I could even lose the erection while kissing or performing daty, only to get it back once she touched me.

Over time I learned control with technique...slow and sensual. Once in a while, you just want to go at it and, well...I ain't gonna last too long. You give me slow, sensual and passionate...sometimes the sky is the limit.

Another sure fire cure? The infamous 2nd shot. Get that first one out of the way right away and spend some time enjoying each other afterwards...talk, cuddle, caress...and, when ready to go...enjoy.

PE can be conquered but, it takes work and a great woman.

Good luck.

I totally agree with the "get the edge off first" concept. You are not alone in this.

I have done quite a bit of "edging" and most SP's know how to read the signs.

Some of us even endeavour to "train" speedy orgasmers. The last thing I want is for a Gent to think that that was it, that was all.

When a guest is upfront about this it makes my job easier, as distraction can slow things down quite substantially.

I also fail to understand the "one off" way of doing business. I am certainly not dissing any SP who works that way, it's just not for me. If I get to orgasm multiple times, why shouldn't you?

The best advice given here imo, is beforehand thinking about your pending visit and privately ripping one off just before your playdate. Then take it really slow when you do arrive.

There are ways around this; you just have to find the one that's right for you.

• Like 1

Good discussion here. I also cum very quickly and it's intense and it's great but I don't see it as an issue. I now have a good amount of time to play with my favourite body parts on the lady! I've been lucky enough on a few occasions to achieve the required arousal to go again. Win win I'd say.

I fall into the quicker cummer camp myself. I have found the advice given here earlier to be useful in any sessions I have had. generally I find that if the lady or I take care of things near the start that it allows things to be more vigorous at the end with play and focus on the lady in the middle. just my 2 cents.

Guest v****nto****

It's really hard to discuss with a provider as well because you don't really know them the first time. I think it would be really cool if some providers listed that they offer this service in their ad.

From my experience it'd just how much you do it. The more times the less it makes you nervous and you can relax which helps you last longer. I know a guy who bought the ring which helped him a bit.

There are so many ways to deal with this that you really do have to find what works for you and for the lady you're with.

If this is a personal issue to want to deal with in life, there are many ways to "train" yourself. The best technique for you is the one that works as we all have our own ways of learning. Thought control, edging, cock rings all help with that.

If it's just with an SP, we are here for you, talk to us even if it is first contact. This is what we're here for, to make your experience the best for you. Maybe some close contact with a HJ or BJ is in order shortly after you arrive so that you can then relax and enjoy the rest of your time. Maybe you need some conversation to calm down. Or maybe you just let her know and then enjoy who you are and what happens. Not knowing the extent of the situation or the details this is all I can offer. Everything is personal to you and what works for you and makes you feel comfortable.

As has been mentioned, many offer MSOG, ask or research. Most of all, enjoy!

I suggest either masturbating and using a control method before your about to cum stop masturbating and see how long u can hold it. The other thing you can try is a cock ring and this could give you a few extra minutes and when u pull the cock ring off it will allow u to cum.

Guest p**sg**d

By all means mention your concern to the SP right off the bat. Making things a team effort takes some mental pressure off yourself. Recommend donning the condom asap, (i.e. no BB oral or manual contact). I've heard of wearing a second condom to further desensitize.