Traveling to the US

I'm heading to Minneapolis in about a month. Any suggestions on how to find a reputable SP there?

What kind of encounter are you looking for? Perhaps a description of the type of lady you are looking for will help.

I agree with Emily, EROS and sp411 are excellent resources.

Don't do it. LE too active there. Go to the bar, get a girl drunk and take her back to the room with you!

Are you implying that he has to get a girl drunk to have sex with her.

I thought I was the only one who had to do that? ;)

Seriously, just be careful. While there are many SP's down there who will show you a great time the laws are much more in favor of the cops. Prostitution is illegal, unlike here. Even in a "private" place so it is much easier to get busted.

Personally I've never seen an SP in the US. Too risky. I've had my best luck going to a strip club, getting a few lap dances, striking up a friendly conversation with a few ladies and finding one who is willing to make a few extra bucks that night.

Cheers

I would do a little research before going and make arrangements ahead of time. I believe you might find a few traveling ladies here that would provide the references that would be advisable to use. I believe there is a very nice lady I see on twitter who is there, and through her followers you might find useful info. I don't think I would rely on ad sites like BP and lastly be careful and be sure who you're dealing with or keep it in your pants

I would proceed with caution. If I'm ever in the United States, one thing I would avoid doing is seeing a professional companion, just because of the potential legal ramifications of doing so. If you get caught you can get a criminal record, and likely not allowed back into the US again

You'll likely find professional companions in the States require full verification/screening before agreeing to see you.

My two cents

RG

Been there (USA) done it, it is not as scary as everyone thinks it is. Use Caution, you need to develop communication with a well known lady.......VIP courtesans is the route to take (stay away from BP and other sites like it) and go through her screening system. I visited in SC and GA had no issues, but I did a lot for pre-planning (like 4 months in advance) and I'm a member myself on site called P411 which is a site that men are ok'd by ladies here in Canada and throughout the USA.

Again use your BIG head not your small HEAD. :)

• Like 2

Last year, looking into a trip down south.

Checked out The boards similar to this one, all the threads talk in dreams.

I assume because the LE use the info as evidence.

Also at the city I was about to go visit, the LE did raids on MPs.

Not like raids here.

They arrested everyone in they location.

Over 30 people.

Used buses to cart them away and towed/impounded everyone's cars.

They also like to publish names and arrest info with a kind of religious zeal.

I am sure there must be save places.

I have not heard of Eros before I read this thread.

But if you don't know the lay of the land.

It's was enough for me to leave my hobby money at home.

I live in the US and it is not as bad as some have made out. The Erotic Review is a great site. Only see providers that have many reviews and you will have no problems. I have used many Winnipeg SPs as references in Minneapolis and other US cities.

If you have specific questions feel free to pm me.

• Like 1