Guest realnicehat
Your website does not state who books the room. I do read, maybe my comprehension level isn't what yours is but I do read.

I'm not going in circles defending my position like I did in a previous thread.

I will just state for the final time, if you're an inexperienced person in this business, everything that seems logical and common sense to you may not to the inexperienced person.

That's all I'm saying, I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful.

I don't think you're being rude or disrespectful and I understand your point but it isn't really the job of the provider to educate the client no matter how green they are.

We hobby in a time when there is a wealth of information available to new hobbyists on a variety of websites. It is in their best interest on so many levels (safety, enjoyment, etc) to do their homework.

Every provider is going to set their own limits on how much time they are willing to allocate in helping the new boys along. In a particular email that suggests the client is very interested in booking, a lady might laugh off and answer the "who books the room" question but it is up to them to decide.

If the information is clearly available in their FAQ or on the board on which they are contacted then how can they not be more than a little frustrated to be asked that question?

Edited by realnicehat

I did not read your thred as being rude or disrepectful either but simply being inquistive, here is a link that really helps out with new to this hobby, especially when you see it ad's for web sites it is a great tool. Scroll to the very bottom of the page you will see the definition of outcall.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=abbreviations#faq_abvlist2

Your website does not state who books the room. I do read, maybe my comprehension level isn't what yours is but I do read.

I'm not going in circles defending my position like I did in a previous thread.

I will just state for the final time, if you're an inexperienced person in this business, everything that seems logical and common sense to you may not to the inexperienced person.

That's all I'm saying, I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful.

Once again I hate to say but they are several types of waste of time

The newbie that is too shy to take the plunge

The once upon a time new pooner that was complimented by several ladies how nice become avid poster on the board become egocentric think he is more smart than us ladies ...and we are raising hand to be chosen..Me me me!

And the pooner

That sadly doesn't have the income that he wish to see them all so leave on promises

Personally I may have more patience answering questions and explained the system to the new guy..Although not known for that and prefer to leave to lady that has that " mother caring " attitude.

Often if you can't figure out on how follow instruction I don't think you will find my hotel lol

Writeon I do not wish to attack you but in your first post you mentioned not following rules ladies...now you say that you have experience...Yet present the situation of the unknown business...

The op subject what we consider waste of time...

The ones I recognize as waste of time ..I generalize but. It's 85% experienced pooners.

Cat sume up very well points I agree

VJ

• Like 2

I guess so far we can determine that there are quite a few reasons that a client might be a time-waster. Everything from a failure to diligently conduct adequate research on a lady before contacting her to wanting to be her friend and "just chat" with no intention of booking to habitual bookers and cancellers along with many more reasons. For education purposes it's good to share and as I'd expect in a thread of this sort, vent as well. Some things that a client may consider potentially innocent like the outcall hotel room noted above could actually turn out to be a strike against him with a lady.

Me personally, a long time ago I booked a visit with a lady then a couple of days before the date I had to cancel on her. I know that this lady was more than a little PO'd and I'm sure that she felt that I was a time-waster (and maybe a canceller) in that situation. In fact I had really wanted to see her and at my next opportunity I contacted the lady again and in a show of good faith I actually sent that lady an e-mail transfer for the full value of the date (weeks in advance). I only did this for one reason, trust and as a result we had a wonderful experience.

As Savannah pointed out earlier trust is a corner stone of SP/client interactions and anything like time-wasting among other things that erodes that trust will sour any interactions that you might want to have.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone, hopefully there's something among this to use as a learning experience.

I guess so far we can determine that there are quite a few reasons that a client might be a time-waster. Everything from a failure to diligently conduct adequate research on a lady before contacting her to wanting to be her friend and "just chat" with no intention of booking to habitual bookers and cancellers along with many more reasons. For education purposes it's good to share and as I'd expect in a thread of this sort, vent as well. Some things that a client may consider potentially innocent like the outcall hotel room noted above could actually turn out to be a strike against him with a lady.

Me personally, a long time ago I booked a visit with a lady then a couple of days before the date I had to cancel on her. I know that this lady was more than a little PO'd and I'm sure that she felt that I was a time-waster (and maybe a canceller) in that situation. In fact I had really wanted to see her and at my next opportunity I contacted the lady again and in a show of good faith I actually sent that lady an e-mail transfer for the full value of the date (weeks in advance). I only did this for one reason, trust and as a result we had a wonderful experience.

As Savannah pointed out earlier trust is a corner stone of SP/client interactions and anything like time-wasting among other things that erodes that trust will sour any interactions that you might want to have.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone, hopefully there's something among this to use as a learning experience.

Love a waste of time is someone that does it receptively....to one or several ladies..that lies about the reason of canceling and it doesn't add up..Ya know like my dog ate my homework type of thingy

To anyone out there they feel they may I have take that turn..Make good to the sp you have done it the most before shopping elsewhere

I for myself a big believer of sisterhood and if they got screwed it hurt me

I will stick my neck for them

• Like 9

Guest *Ste***cque**

For a profession that is regularly described by SP's as a business, a very "personal" business, there seems to be a lot of back and forth about bothersome questions.

I wish I could ignore customers that asked stupid questions. I guess I can but it wouldn't be good business practice, and could come across as rude. "What time is the 3 o'clock parade, you ask?"

This is a difficult business to pigeonhole but I still think it's a business and you need to handle stupid questions the same as any other business person does. No point in letting it bother you too much. If it truly is someone wasting your time then by all means, cut them loose.

For the newbies, you have a right to ask questions and not be made to feel bad for it. If they are dismissive towards you, well there are other "businesses" providing the service that you can buy from that might be more polite. Maybe you don't care about politeness?

misunderstand the difference between incall vs outcall

I know the difference and disagree.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Additional Comments:

Or do you think a lady should use her credit card to reserve a client a room?

RG

It's been done, and after the first customer is done, the lady is free to use it for other customers.

I'm obviously talking to a brick wall here so I won't bother anymore.

• Like 1

I don't keep emails, and i do not allow people to book or confirm by email only, but on the one time rare occurrences that I do here is a scenario for a first time visitor. I will just hit the high points, as both of us i think said more than what the I am posting here;

Monday: Hi, i will be coming thru your area, I have an appt downtown early afternoon on Friday, can you let me know rates/services and if you are free?

Monday me (3 hours later): hi, email is not the best way to reach me, as you can see by the delay in my reply. Friday afternoon is fine, i do not prebook appointments, just call the day of closer to the time.

I do not provide rates/services by email.

Tuesday him: Ok, great, still on for Friday I will call you then.

Tuesday me (later that day): great, thx for your interest.

Wednesday him: (still emailing you notice): hi, plans changed, i will be coming on Thursday if that works for you.

Wednesday me: yes thursday is fine, as I say, just call to confirm and i can provide rates/services :) Please note I do not book appointments without a phone conversation.

Wednesday, him: Yes, ok i will call when on my way.

Thursday him: I will be earlier than planned will phone you when closer.

email was sent about 8am? I didn't read emails until after he actually phoned, as I say I DO NOT check emails often lol

Appointment went thru as planned, his promise of booking an hour FS became a half hour massage (half the rate, 5 times the trouble just to get him to the door so far) instead. Fine, doesn't matter what someone wants to do in their session, it's all good.

So by now he's been before, and he knows i don't book by email, and that i don't check emails frequently right? WRONG. Next time again 3 days ahead, an email, almost exactly the same scenario. Suggest a time, reset the time, still doesn't phone, and a last minute email the day of to pretty much suggest he is on his way, another email that I don't get, because it is sent to say he needs to change his time earlier, and I don't get the email in time to reply to him to tell him I wish he had PHONED ME because of course i was available.

AND THEN, turns out he was doing all the same emails to a friend of mine for the same day and time, and showed up to see her instead. AND THEN turned around to set up a second appointment with her, that he did NOT show up to.

AND THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is not uncommon with some repeat clients who do things by emails, and why there is a 3 email rule lol

And why to this day, anyone who contacts me by email is getting the same reply :thank you for your interest, i do not book or provide info by email, please phone when you can.

Just like I did to a guy today who used a contact form on an ad site, i was in my email, received the email at 10:29, replied to the email before 10:35, and he did not call me or email me back. That is another type of time waster.

If you contact someone, and she replies, just reply back to let her know you got it, even if you aren't interested. We dont' mind if you aren't interested, we mind if we take the time to reply to your enquiry and you ignore it.

• Like 2

I know the difference and disagree.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Additional Comments:

It's been done, and after the first customer is done, the lady is free to use it for other customers.

I'm obviously talking to a brick wall here so I won't bother anymore.

That my friend is the basic definition of a incall

• Like 9

Well shit I tried to stay away, even though I realize no matter what I say I will be jumped on I will take 1 last stab at it.

I have to take some responsibility as I clearly am unable articulate my position, which is simply inexperienced clients can ask what experienced SP's and clients think should be painfully obvious.

I don't think you're being rude or disrespectful and I understand your point but it isn't really the job of the provider to educate the client no matter how green they are.

Really? A professional SP shouldn't have to educate a potential customer? Well, wouldn't she want to? Unless she has an established clientele and doesn't need new customers I would think she would welcome helping out new clients, guiding them, helping them to become more knowledgeable in the business which benefits him, her and any future ladies that he will communicate with.

Writeon I do not wish to attack you but in your first post you mentioned not following rules ladies...now you say that you have experience...Yet present the situation of the unknown business...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. All I've been trying to say in all of my posts is that inexperienced people can ask what experienced people think are stupid.

I've never advocated not following rules and yes I am "experienced", I bet I've paid for sex more than most guys here :)

Well shit I tried to stay away, even though I realize no matter what I say I will be jumped on I will take 1 last stab at it.

I have to take some responsibility as I clearly am unable articulate my position, which is simply inexperienced clients can ask what experienced SP's and clients think should be painfully obvious.

Really? A professional SP shouldn't have to educate a potential customer? Well, wouldn't she want to? Unless she has an established clientele and doesn't need new customers I would think she would welcome helping out new clients, guiding them, helping them to become more knowledgeable in the business which benefits him, her and any future ladies that he will communicate with.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. All I've been trying to say in all of my posts is that inexperienced people can ask what experienced people think are stupid.

I've never advocated not following rules and yes I am "experienced", I bet I've paid for sex more than most guys here :)

Yet you refuse to follow rules see your own first post. I bet this is not your first handle here champion just saying.

I got that thingelylily up my butt telling me you were somebody else on this board..

That feeling isnt a feature in my ass

"I bet I've paid for sex more than most guys here :)."...lol yet You dont Want To follow any rules..you go boy like you really did paid more than anyone on this board...your silly or had to much to drink as big spender don't demonstrate they acted....they do t need to brag o. How much.

• Like 5

Yet you refuse to follow rules see your own first post. I bet this is not your first handle here champion just saying.

I got that thingelylily up my butt telling me you were somebody else on this board..

That feeling isnt a feature in my ass

"I bet I've paid for sex more than most guys here :)."...lol yet You dont Want To follow any rules..you go boy like you really did paid more than anyone on this board...your silly or had to much to drink as big spender don't demonstrate they acted....they do t need to brag o. How much.

Saying I've paid for lots of sex is not bragging, it's definitely not something you sit around the bar and talk about with your buddies. It was a joke, actually a self deprecating joke.

I've never said people shouldn't follow rules, never.

If you want to attack me because I take a position you don't agree with go ahead.

Guest realnicehat
Well shit I tried to stay away...

I don't think you tried very hard ;)

even though I realize no matter what I say I will be jumped on I will take 1 last stab at it.

WriteOn,

if you look back at the first sentence of my post you will see that it states "I understand your point". To be clear, yes, I see what you are trying to say. Inexperienced hobbyists can and do have the right to ask questions that others may think are painfully obvious. You have articulated your point. You have been heard.

What you don't seem to want to consider is how this person may be perceived by the lady he is contacting. As you are "experienced" and have "paid for more sex than most guys here" you must have an excellent understanding of the industry in general and realize how every provider's work situation is different. Clearly you are aware that whether they are part time or full time, mothers or students they have other demands on their time aside from this business.

With a limited amount of time to screen, prepare for, and see clients many ladies just aren't able to help or guide new clients. And if this client is asking for information that has already been clearly presented on the ladies website why should she take the time to guide him? If he isn't willing to read a single webpage why should she go out of her way to spoon feed him the information?

I'm not saying that if you ask a stupid question you are doomed to a life of masturbatory isolation. Many ladies will take the time to help a fellow along. But surely, after all this, you must be able to see that from a certain point of view a guy who hasn't done the slightest bit of homework might get labelled as a little too time consuming for some of the ladies to deal with?

WriteOn,

if you look back at the first sentence of my post you will see that it states "I understand your point". To be clear, yes, I see what you are trying to say. Inexperienced hobbyists can and do have the right to ask questions that others may think are painfully obvious. You have articulated your point. You have been heard.

Not sure I agree with you since it has generated so much venom.

What you don't seem to want to consider is how this person may be perceived by the lady he is contacting. As you are "experienced" and have "paid for more sex than most guys here" you must have an excellent understanding of the industry in general and realize how every provider's work situation is different. Clearly you are aware that whether they are part time or full time, mothers or students they have other demands on their time aside from this business.

Again the "paid for more sex than most guys" was meant as a self deprecating joke, clearly it was funny in my mind only.

Yes, I do understand that every provider has unique circumstances but this is a business and I would think generating more business would be important.

I think you are getting the wrong idea here, I'm not saying there aren't Time Wasters out there, I'm not suggesting SP's should spend 50% of their day educating potential customers. All I'm trying to say is not everyone has the experience and knowledge of the members her on CERB and I do think if you are in the business it is part of your job to try and help those who want to do business with you. I don't think you should sacrifice your personal life,your family life, your education, I think this discussion is way too deep.

You're going to get some stupid questions from potential clients, unless they're being rude, disrespectful or purposely trying to annoy you then I think it goes with the territory.

Does that make me a bad person, honestly this is getting out control.

With a limited amount of time to screen, prepare for, and see clients many ladies just aren't able to help or guide new clients. And if this client is asking for information that has already been clearly presented on the ladies website why should she take the time to guide him? If he isn't willing to read a single webpage why should she go out of her way to spoon feed him the information?

I'm not saying that if you ask a stupid question you are doomed to a life of masturbatory isolation. Many ladies will take the time to help a fellow along. But surely, after all this, you must be able to see that from a certain point of view a guy who hasn't done the slightest bit of homework might get labelled as a little too time consuming for some of the ladies to deal with?

Of course I understand that SP's getting the same question over and over is annoying. Yes I understand that.

I'm still nervous when meeting new SP's and I have done it many times (not bragging) so I can easily identify with someone without experience contacting a SP.

In the end the SP is an independent business woman, although services provided are unique, dealing with the public is like many other businesses. I feel like stating that makes people think I am a cold-hearted soulless person and I don't know why.

Guest realnicehat
Not sure I agree with you since it has generated so much venom.

Does that make me a bad person, honestly this is getting out control.

I feel like stating that makes people think I am a cold-hearted soulless person and I don't know why.

Dude, I have no idea where the above statements are coming from. I tried to make my point as simply and clearly as possible yet you seem to have taken it as a personal attack rather than taking the words at face value.

Please read them again, without any implied tone. And please, try to consider things from the ladies perspective. That is all I'm asking.

Again the "paid for more sex than most guys" was meant as a self deprecating joke, clearly it was funny in my mind only..

Haven't been around much lately..... but glancing at the thread here ..... a joke isn't gonna be taken as a joke by you at the moment WriteOn .

I pay too!! But I feel happy and awesome and have met some really amazing ladies !!

I don't remotely feel deprecated ........

• Like 2

Is there a elephant in the room? Lee real nice hat do you see it too

Heavy atmosphere for such topic that shouldn't aggravate personally guys that pay more than other guys :butt:

Personally subject close op asked question most sp contributated.

Xxx vic

• Like 1

Guest fi****ek
Making rules takes some of the fun out the whole experience.

I'm sure there are many times when an SP gets frustrated when communicating with clients and would love for them to follow rules but I don't follow any type of procedure when contacting ladies other then trying to be polite and respectful.

This post tells me all I need to know about you. Bottom line is this, you're neither polite nor respectful, because people who are polite and respectful don't feel the need to announce to the world how polite and respectful they are. People who are looking to snow me, sell me a big pile of stink, will go around telling me how honest they are, how ethical, etc, etc. blah, blah, blah.

You don't follow the rules, because of the reason most people don't. Arrogance, conceit, narcissism, rules are for other people to follow, not you, because, in your mind, you're think you're something special. Well, guess what, you're not.

These women are in a vulnerable position, they have their safety to worry about, and the first indication that the man in question is not someone they have to fear, is that they respect their rules and procedures when contacting them. Your failure and refusal to understand something so basic and fundamental goes to the core of your personality.

This is their game, they set the rules, not me. I not only respect that, I prefer it. I want them to be as comfortable with me as possible, I do not want be perceived as a threat, or someone who's going to give them any kind of problem.

I don't feel any need to get tough with women in order to have them respect me. I'm secure enough in myself to go well past this particular avenue of juvenile posturing.

Shit, I intended for this thread to be at it's core educational in nature as opposed to confrontational. However, it's turned into a bit of a pissing match.

I started as a client a while ago and did genuinely carefully try to read everything posted here and on ladies websites and consciously follow all the stuff that is considered a "good client". In fact, I was even a little anal about it. I know that along the way I did a lot of stuff correctly and "by the book" but given the opportunity to be introspective I recognize that I have also fucked up here and there. One of the areas that I now realize where I messed up was this one, time-wasting. I'm not too good to be told and I expect to called on shit if I pull it and own the consequences. Although never truly malicious in intent, after pondering I have to realize that in some situations I personally have given wonderful ladies just cause to believe I am a time-waster. I personally own that "tag" if a lady believes it's justified. Further, it's not for me to determine if it's justified and try to excuse my way out of it. After all it's me who asks their companionship not the other way around.

Lets just cut through the wasted posts and let the thread get back to being a useful advice tool for clients to use to ensure that they don't find themselves with the tag of time-waster. It's something that clients don't want to get and ladies don't want to have to give.

Cheers

Saying I've paid for lots of sex is not bragging, it's definitely not something you sit around the bar and talk about with your buddies. It was a joke, actually a self deprecating joke.

I've never said people shouldn't follow rules, never.

If you want to attack me because I take a position you don't agree with go ahead.

This is what you said, exact quote

Making rules takes some of the fun out the whole experience.

I'm sure there are many times when an SP gets frustrated when communicating with clients and would love for them to follow rules but I don't follow any type of procedure when contacting ladies other then trying to be polite and respectful.

No, you aren't advocating others to not follow rules, and no one has said you are advocating for others not to follow rules. But you do say rules takes some of the fun out of the whole experience, and you don't follow any type of procedure when trying to contact ladies. Just wondering if you contact a lady not using her preferred method of contact how can that be considered polite and respectful.

BTW, from day one in this lifestyle, when I first joined the CERB community, learning about etiquette and rules, well this board was full of useful information, information so I wouldn't need to ask a lady those tiresome questions. Now those booking requirements that are unique to each lady, well there is enough information here on CERB that allowed me to contact and book with a lady my very first encounter without her having to give me a crash course in the rules of seeing an SP

RG

• Like 3

I wish I could ignore customers that asked stupid questions. I guess I can but it wouldn't be good business practice, and could come across as rude. "What time is the 3 o'clock parade, you ask?"

This is a difficult business to pigeonhole but I still think it's a business and you need to handle stupid questions the same as any other business person does.

For the newbies, you have a right to ask questions and not be made to feel bad for it. If they are dismissive towards you, well there are other "businesses" providing the service that you can buy from that might be more polite. Maybe you don't care about politeness?

I slightly disagree with that. I highly doubt that in your line of business, you end up naked, alone in a room sharing your intimacy, therefore the way questions are worded by a prospective client definitely have a different impact. It's called reading between the lines. When I get the "do I have to provide the outcall?" What I see is not a newbie; what I see is a cheap ass who is trying to negotiate.

When I get a silly question (not to be confused with a genuine newbie question), my first thought is: ok what's next? What other basics doesn't he get? Is he now going to ask me for bareback once I am with him alone?

There are newbies who take time to inform themselves with the pure basics of the business etiquette, and there is the stupid and lazy dude who is probably of a better match with BP. For those, yes they are better of take their business somewhere else because I am not a match for them. Do I want a lazy dude who doesn't take the time to read and to follow the rules? Absolutely not, therefore I guess it's a win-win.

• Like 1

I slightly disagree with that. I highly doubt that in your line of business, you end up naked, alone in a room sharing your intimacy, therefore the way questions are worded by a prospective client definitely have a different impact. It's called reading between the lines. When I get the "do I have to provide the outcall?" What I see is not a newbie; what I see is a cheap ass who is trying to negotiate.

When I get a silly question (not to be confused with a genuine newbie question), my first thought is: ok what's next? What other basics doesn't he get? Is he now going to ask me for bareback once I am with him alone?

There are newbies who take time to inform themselves with the pure basics of the business etiquette, and there is the stupid and lazy dude who is probably of a better match with BP. For those, yes they are better of take their business somewhere else because I am not a match for them. Do I want a lazy dude who doesn't take the time to read and to follow the rules? Absolutely not, therefore I guess it's a win-win.

This response really got me thinking!

I'm sorry but the expression "there are no dumb question" or "customers are always right" this isn't always true there are always some, I also think that question and response must be worded correctly to not sound insulting or dumb. If your a newbie state it, I'm sure most people will understand and point you the right direction.

As for the provider who choses not to respond its their chose and this might even be easier than wasting time just to get turned down anyways.

I think each person has their limits and some will just not correspond with each other.

• Like 2

Not much for rules generally in my real life or my pretend life. In both I fully understand there are consequences of my actions and I've been prepared to live with those. I don't review a site for anything other than a fee schedule and a gallery. Both can confirm or deny my overall interest. After that it comes down to how some one responds to an inquiry. I never ask about specific services as my experience is it will inevitably come down to the chemistry between two people. The response to my inquiry is my screener. If no response or minimal effort is put into the reply then my interest is gone and I move along.

If I'm dismissed for not following rules it's quite likely I never saw them in the first place.

Peace

MG

Not much for rules generally in my real life or my pretend life. In both I fully understand there are consequences of my actions and I've been prepared to live with those. I don't review a site for anything other than a fee schedule and a gallery. Both can confirm or deny my overall interest. After that it comes down to how some one responds to an inquiry. I never ask about specific services as my experience is it will inevitably come down to the chemistry between two people. The response to my inquiry is my screener. If no response or minimal effort is put into the reply then my interest is gone and I move along.

If I'm dismissed for not following rules it's quite likely I never saw them in the first place.

Peace

MG

I think many ladies would agree at the opposite...Their screeners would be the communication in the emails from the prospective new client.

While I agree that someone may expect a lengthy answer to an introduction email..if there is.I think that some people may understand the situation of the sp

I personally have communication before meeting to the minimal like I said earlier as English been my second language it leave place to misunderstandings

I also keep it to minimal as I want dedicate that energy in person.

I had guys been upset for me not replying in 24hrs..like you said lost interest

It's okay with me ..we aren't compatible..I go in order of requests...I also respond to the ones that follow my instructions and then the ones with one line sentence asking about my rates my location etc

VJ

I'm perfectly happy answering questions. However, if the question(s) are already answered on my website, I will politely redirect the potential client to my website. I will then say if you have any questions that are not answered on my website, do not hesitate to ask. I don't think this is dismissive, the person asked a question and I answered it by redirecting him to the answer.

Even a cashier can refuse a client(s) if they are abusive, trouble, loitering.

The good thing about being your own boss is being able to evaluate what's important to you. There are things I will not respond to of course. I do have what I don't like written on my website and why I don't like it. Just because it's written there doesn't mean that I don't that question or behavior. It's a roll with the punches kind of thing. Just don't be surprised if your directed to an escorts website. That's what our websites are for to be helpful, to save the escort some time, to save the client some time and being directed to questions that have already been answered is not done out of disrespect. If you really need to know about a particular escort read and then ask questions. Please do not be upset if you don't want to read websites but ask questions and you get redirected to an escorts website.

I think everyone deserves respect but sometimes you get what you give.