I need to go shopping for something to wear!!!!

I did go shopping and bought a beautiful long dress...just think it might be overdress for the social...might just go with a black dress, never go wrong with that ;)

I did go shopping and bought a beautiful long dress...just think it might be overdress for the social...might just go with a black dress, never go wrong with that ;)

Aha !!! Precisely ... the reason why I don't like to shop frequently .... like more that once a year....is so I am not overdressed !

;)

• Like 1

You do not need a personal shopper, do you, Savannah???? :-)

Sure!!! Sounds like fun :) xo

Perfect plan .... You help pick them out Mr T....Savannah wears them....and I remove them... ;) Grrrrrr baby grrrrrrr Oh behave.

The title is not a mistake, it does say door surprises not door prizes! lol Last September social , we were put on the spot at the door a few times with guests showing up unexpectedly. At the time we did not have access to our PM's/e-mails to see if we had made a mistake so we let a few guests in provided they paid the door fee if applicable.

However this is not fair to those who planned and paid in advance or to other members who did ask in advance to bring a guess and to whom we said the guess was not eligible to attend. At the time we felt we were put in a position of damn if you do and damn if you don't.

So we would like to inform everyone that if you have not been confirmed as attending via PM next Sunday, it means you are not on the guest list and will not be allowed in if you just show up. Please understand that we do pay for all expenses in advance so collecting money at the door we have to keep it till the next social.

For the ladies, we received names from posting here on the thread so if u have not received a confirmation PM by next Monday Dec 9th let us know as we may have missed you. Same for those gents who paid for a ticket, let us know if u did not get a confirmation then.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation. We will put more general info here as we get closer to Dec 12th!

• Like 2

Thanks for posting that info :)

Just wanted to point this out just in case my previous post came off as... That I was just going to try and find out the location and go and hope for the best ;) LOL

I sent a formal request via pm :)

• Like 2

Its official, the Christmas social is sold out!

Thanks everyone! More details to come....

Awesome possum !!! Great job Fella's !!

Poor memory I have.....Now was that 57 women and me and a baker fella and a drunken Loneskater taste testing and sampling at the bar still ? ;) Ticky tacky ticky tacky OYE OYE OYE !!

• Like 1

Poor memory I have.....Now was that 57 women and me and a baker fella and a drunken Loneskater taste testing and sampling at the bar still ? ;) Ticky tacky ticky tacky OYE OYE OYE !!

That sounds about right!!! ;D

If Old Dog wearing a dress fooled you, you must have been REALLY drunk!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Congrats on selling out, well done. Wish I could be there...loved the last one.

If there's still space, I'd love to attend (though I'll be arriving fashionably late), since I had to miss the last one. :-) It woud be nice to see people again. :-)

• Like 1