I appreciate the fond memories I have had during my time with Angel's Touch, but

Guest ChantalSummers

Rainbow-Beach.jpg

Unfortunately it is now time to resign my MA position with Angel's Touch & Paradise Spa. I wish both spa's as well as their lovely ladies all the best in the future. I will always cherish some of the wonderful memories we have had together.

Now I've had the time of my life

No I never felt like this before

Yes I swear it's the truth

and I owe it all to you

My dearest Sexxxy VIP's, I love and adore each and every one of you more than life itself. I absolutely wish you all the very utmost happiness life can bring.

Thank you to everyone who was so wonderful to me. I have made some amazing friendships here that I plan to keep.

Please stay tuned for further news. There is one in three things that may happen. I may opt for independence after a break, join another winning team, or decide on a permanent break and focus on my current career as well as personal relationships. Lol a fourth option may be that I might just become a dedicated hobbyist myself ;)... Meeting sexy, fun-loving ladies is a blast!!

-The Sound of Good Bye By Arman Van Buuren

But don't worry I haven't lost imagination ;) and my love and yours still remains ;)...

On a positive note, please enjoy one of my favourite drink recipes:

The Miraculous Martini

1 ounce Prosecco

1 ounce Orange Juice

1 1/2 Ounces Tequila

1/2 Ounce Lemon Juice

1/2 Ounce Agave Syrup

1 Smashed Strawberry

Hehe it's typically a bit big for a martini but hey we are in the industry where the more the merrier ;)...

In a mixing glass, combine ice cubes with all ingredients, except the Prosecco. Shake hard and strain into a wine glass. Then top with a splash of Prosecco before service and enjoy ;)...

-The Show Must Go On by Queen

Empty spaces - what are we living for?

Abandoned places - I guess we know the score..

On and on!

Does anybody know what we are looking for?

Another hero - another mindless crime.

Behind the curtain, in the pantomime.

Hold the line!

Does anybody want to take it anymore?

The Show must go on!

The Show must go on! Yeah!

Inside my heart is breaking,

My make-up may be flaking,

But my smile, still, stays on!

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance.

Yours Truly,

Chantal Summers

picture.php?albumid=7860&pictureid=51598

Edited by ChantalSummers

Guest a**4*

You will be missed beautiful lady:icon_sad: I wish you all the best in your new travels and so much success :bowdown::ThankYou:

That is truly the most heartfelt message I have ever read. You even took the time to contribute awesome song lyrics that blend in perfectly. This only goes to show me once again, you are the most intellectually as well as sensually stimulating woman I have ever met. You changed my life for the better and I will always thank you for that. I will definitely see you again... for now, I wish you all the best in your future. xxxxxoooo

Uh oh. Has someone put Thumper on suicide watch yet? :)

j/k Thumper

Good luck in your endeavors Chantal. I wish you all the best.

Polydeuces

• Like 1

Best wishes to you Chantal. Thanks for your contributions here, and much happiness to you in future.

Hey Chantal :)

I think I was one of your first friends here when you first started. And have enjoyed our little chats and have enjoyed our emails and guest book posts.

I have seen you grown from a newbie to a bar setting MA. From the way you market yourself and your great albums. I am glad that I had the honour of meeting you before you leave temporary :) or permanently. Will miss all you post's on threads and on my guest book. I wish you best of luck with your future. But hope to see you again someday for your 5 star treatment.

All the Best

xoxoxoxox

Your friend Someguy :)

Chantal,

Good luck with your future choice, never met you, but have noticed you from afar. I always think indy options are amazing choices..