Have you ever pleasured yourself...

...at work? (Silly question for most of the ladies here) :biggrin:

I was listening to the Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew podcast today and they were talking about it. Their assumption (jokingly) was at their office, there are several guys working there and some of them have spanked it in the bathroom.

I had to relieve myself one time at work about 25 years ago. I certainly thought about it again today. Our newest employee just happens to be a pretty girl, 29 YO and is stacked.

She was wearing a low cut top, and was bending over in front of me describing her new shoe purchase.

I started getting stiff just listening to her.

So, have you fellas?

:handjob:

have I????

yes......in the washroom.....

at my desk after hours......

onohter peoples desk...after hours.....no ...just joking on the last one.....

Deep dark secret....while in college, I would go to my mom's office to wait for a ride....yup, bathroom.

Occasionally in my office to relieve stress.

Us ladies are prone to spontaneous masturbation too!

• Like 1

Well..looking back...

All my years in the retail world- not a chance..!!

in the office world - nope..

now that I work from home as a virtual employee ... LMAO....

:-)

Back in high school I use to work in a German restaurant as a dishwasher. The waitresses worn traditional dirndl dresses. Which look like this:

http://heidiscloset.com/wp-content/uploads/german-dirndl-dress-halloween-oktoberfest-101.jpg

Most of the waitresses were daughters of the owners or their friend's daughters. They ranged in age from 19 to 35. Needless to say for a 15 year boy, it's amazing I didn't spend all my time in the staff washroom "spanking the monkey".

Now that I think about it more, I have masturbated at every one of my workplaces. This includes warehouses, offices, field trailers, in the woods of northern Alberta and a million and one other places ....... wow, I am a pretty horny bastard !!

I regularly masturbated at my desk at my first office job out of University (a wonderful thing about having a vagina is you can masturbate in pubic without getting noticed), and at subsequent jobs I would take bathroom breaks, or sometimes coat roam breaks. I also would sneak into the coat room with a lover when working late shifts at one of my past office jobs.

• Like 1

In the first class lavatory on a flight from Atlanta to LA in 2006 when Ben Affleck was sitting right across from me. That was a nice 4 hour flight. Masturbation makes me sleepy and waking up to seeing his face up close was very nice. :)

• Like 1

Oh most definitely. Some days more than once! When the mood strikes, it strikes hard!!! Home or at work, makes no matter.

• Like 1

Yes, yes, and yes! lol I had a huge crush on my boss (he also wore suits) and yes, I wanted to bang him lol I would have to go pleasure myself many times in the bathroom just to get through the day on many occasions ....

• Like 3

I regularly masturbated at my desk at my first office job out of University (a wonderful thing about having a vagina is you can masturbate in pubic without getting noticed), and at subsequent jobs I would take bathroom breaks, or sometimes coat roam breaks. I also would sneak into the coat room with a lover when working late shifts at one of my past office jobs.

Good point .... When I walk up to your desk and say "Miss Catra. Can you please......? " and notice your eyes are rolled back, and you are licking your lips and moaning....I would just think you are "special" ;)

• Like 2

In the cockpit, in the car, in the office and in a bar in the forest amongst the tree,s and anywhere else I please !I think I,m related to antlerman !

• Like 1

Well I was overseas in West Germany with the Forces on exercise back in the fall of 1980. The urge struck quite a bit for quite a few guys, so off to the forest or cornfields you'd go to pull off one. So I suppose you'd say I pleasured myself at work, or as we use to say, "this is my rifle, this is my gun (pointing to groin area), I shoot with my rifle, I play with my gun"

Beyond that I never pleasured myself at work

RG

Honest to god truth, a few months ago after a particularly hot chat exchange with Savannah Lane I had to close my office door and releive the pressure. She can be quite "exciting" even in written form.

I can't remember if I told her or not. LOL

• Like 1

My first real job included getting a shop ready to open. I was a teenager. Alone in a store. That amongst its inventory sold Playboys and erotic novels. I'll let you work out the odds.

Besides that, however, I'm in the habit of behaving at work. I can see how in many places indulging would be a fun forbidden thrill, but my first job after University was teaching public school, at which point this sort of thing would be creepy to put it mildly.

• Like 1

I've occasionally rubbed one out under my desk - I find it more exciting to be somewhere I might get caught - although actually getting caught would be a whole new thing, so I keep it discreet.

Guest ***nno**n***

Yes, yes and um yeah lol

I had brought a pair of vibrating panties to work one day as I was alone in the office and had the remote on my desk. I had a male co-worker come over for coffee break and he picked up the remote and asked what it was for.

Without thinking he turned it to max and i practically fell off my chair, he figured out pretty quick what it was and he played with it while I moaned for a few minutes. Best coffee break ever!

I miss those panties lol.

I can absolutely tell when a woman is masturbating in public. She has a distracted look in her eyes & a flush to her cheeks. Her pupils are dilated and her breathing quickens. At the same time, there is an ever so slight uplift at the corner of her mouth as she believes she is pulling a fast one. Nah - busted every time!

Jeez - I can't begin to tell you how many times it's happened to me....convenience stores, swimming pools, Dentist office & oddly most of all - restaurants!. I've actually asked my server to stop what she's doing and just pour the coffee.

You just can't convince me a woman can think she can get away with that stuff... just like faking an orgasm - it can't be done.

Edited by Jabba