How to be a great client

Would anyone like to comment (SP's) on what clients should do to make their experience as great as possible. Also what is an absolute no no. Is there already a dos and don't list somewhere?

Guest jake_cdn

You will find many bits of advice on this board to help you while you get into a comfort zone.

Without referring to existing threads i will offer this advice that has served me well.

This board is a very open forum and you will come to trust the opinions of others as there are no hidden agendas here. The board is monitored by moderators but more importantly by the users themselves.

Communication is the key to this board and you will find that if you ask a direct question in a manner that is not rude, you will get the expèrience of those users who have been here for quite sometime.

When arranging an appointment ensure that you ask all of questions that you want to know before making the appointment and there will be no confusion when you meet.

Most of all treat all members of this board in the same manner that you expect to be treated with and you will find this an informative resource.

Hope this helps a bit...the same advice helped me when I joined.

Welcome !

as others have said, lots of threads on this topic and you will see that the ladies also frequently post about particular issues and behaviours that upset them.

The upshot of it all:

1) follow the lady's rules (everything from how to make contact, verification, to what happens in the encounter)

2) never negotiate price or services

3) be clean

4) behave like a gentleman and treat her with respect

• Like 4

Would anyone like to comment (SP's) on what clients should do to make their experience as great as possible. Also what is an absolute no no. Is there already a dos and don't list somewhere?

Regular visits to the dentist...The steps for a clean mouth shouldn't be applied only the day of the date.

1. Review all the material you can find on the lady, Cerb Page, website etc and become very familiar with the lady and how she chooses to operate and make sure you understand all her "rules"
  2. Be a respectful gentleman and contact the lady in the manner she has requested and phrase your message as though you intend to "court her" (chivalry should not be dead, you are asking for the pleasure of her company)
  3. Use three message rule for booking (be ready to book a firm appt by the third communication). First message provide a full introduction of yourself including a little background and other information that you've determined that the lady will want to see from reviewing her website of ad's and ask politely for a date. Second message ask any questions that you might have regarding the encounter or advise the lady of any additional information she might want to know regarding the style of encounter you desire to have. Third message advise the lady of the date and time for an appointment and confirm that she's good with it.
  4. Make sure that you can actually make the appointment before taking up the ladies time.
  5. Keep your committed date, don't cancel. If you have to cancel for legitimate reasons advise the lady well ahead of time to allow her to be able to reschedule another client in your place. (Offer to compensate the lady for having to cancel, most ladies will not accept your offer but it does show that you have class and an appreciation for the ladies time.)
  6. Don't waste the ladies time wanting to just chat
  7. Don't ask for extra pictures
  8. Don't send pic's of your junk to her
  9. Be clean (hygiene) beyond reproach (every nook and cranny)
  10. Have super fresh breath (carry a travel bottle of mouthwash with you)
  11. No negotiation of rates
  12. Arrive on time (the exact time) and leave when your time is up.
  13. Have the envelope with the pre-counted "correct" donation ready the minute you enter the room and place it where the lady can see it.
  14. Enjoy the ladies company and appreciate the profound significance of the experience that the lady is offering you. Thank the lady afterward and follow up with a repeat visit.

That's a few off the top of my head items. But for me Old Dogs fantastic post about the happy hobbiest cover's it all in a humorous way but all items discussed are critical to be a good client.

• Like 2

Guest Miss Jane TG

Be a "great" tipper, just saying ;)

Seriously though, dress to impress. Nothing drives me crazy like a man in a suit. A real well fitted suit, not a square one!

Be a "great" tipper, just saying ;)

Seriously though, dress to impress. Nothing drives me crazy like a man in a suit. A real well fitted suit, not a square one!

LOL.....Ahhh yes the ill fitting square suit. I was one who once upon a time thought a suit, was a suit, was a suit. One experience with a custom made suit and now I'm hooked. Even off the rack now I'll take and have re-cut and fitted. Miss Jane, thanks for the laugh.

Read the lady's website, the whole website. Don't just stop at her photos

Her website will tell you everything you need to know to have an encounter with her

Always, always follow the lady's booking procedures to a T. If she likes email, then email, don't text or PM or phone, if she prefers PM, then don't text or phone...well you get the idea

Make sure you don't eat offensive foods (ie garlic, onion) before a date

And certain foods, such as pineapple are good to eat a day or two before a date

Hygiene, make sure you wash, stem to stern. And not a shower in the morning if your date is at night, maybe an hour before your date. Likewise, make sure you have fresh breath (use mouthwash, gum, mints) (me I chomp on mints all day long, use mouthwash and about 15 minutes before the date, make sure I give a final swish with mouthwash)

Never, ever haggle over a lady's rate. Her rate is her rate

Don't be a tire kicker, only contact a lady if you are serious about an encounter. Don't email a lady because you get your kicks talking to a lady

If an outcall (lady comes to your hotel) make sure your room is well lit, doors open (bathroom, closet etc) A lady on a first encounter may be hesitant to walk into a darkened room even if you think it makes for a romantic mood

Leave the donation in an envelope or gift bag in plain site on a table (or pay using email money transfer prior to an encounter). Also a gift and tip are appreciated by a lady

Have refreshments available for a lady, be it wine, juice, water etc (you can ask the lady prior to your encounter) But make sure all bottles are sealed and only opened in the lady's presence.

Good Luck

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Forgot one thing. Make sure you have an unblocked phone number...good idea is getting yourself a cell phone. For most people involved in this lifestyle, a separate cell phone devoted to just this lifestyle is what is required

An afterthought

RG

• Like 1

don't forget that after your fabulous time (and it will be fabulous for sure if you follow all this sage advice...) to ask the lady if she minds if you write a recommendation. Some have preferences regarding explicit details, some have a "no review" policy.

and lastly ... great clients always repeat ;)

have fun!

• Like 4

Forgot one thing. Make sure you have an unblocked phone number...good idea is getting yourself a cell phone. For most people involved in this lifestyle, a separate cell phone devoted to just this lifestyle is what is required

An afterthought

RG

Great idea, what never works are texts like , "hey you available now"? Generally most have grasped this but when you still receive messages like this it's worth mentioning .

• Like 1

Great idea, what never works are texts like , "hey you available now"? Generally most have grasped this but when you still receive messages like this it's worth mentioning .

I love it when it's someone you've never met and really doesn't know your general location. Are you available now...never NOW but perhaps in a half hour.

Guest Miss Jane TG
LOL.....Ahhh yes the ill fitting square suit. I was one who once upon a time thought a suit, was a suit, was a suit. One experience with a custom made suit and now I'm hooked. Even off the rack now I'll take and have re-cut and fitted. Miss Jane, thanks for the laugh.

Good sweet boy ;) And the french cuff, jacket pin, shoes, belt, tie tie tie, what else ....

Now back to the subject of the thread, otherwise the OP would think that in order to be a great client he should hire James Bond to show up at the door!

Guest P**aq

I memerize her web site, and always ask shyly after each date if we can try something new on her menu or even better, more of what went so well that time :)

Never offer up an extra donation to entice a lady to do something she doesn't offer. Guess this falls under respect!

I was just going to say "Choose wisely'. it goes along with this.

In other words, don't go and see someone who doesn't provider your 'dealbreaker' services. It is annoying to be asked for something you don't provide, and sours the whole experience when someone is clearly not interested in receiving the things that other clients repeat specifically to get over and over again.

• Like 1

Never offer up an extra donation to entice a lady to do something she doesn't offer. Guess this falls under respect!

Well Meg....any lady that has met me knows I have never ever asked for anything. I kinda like to see how things play out. Some wonderful things have played out by cracky too ;)

BUT ..... nobody's website seems to offer a toasted bacon, cheese and tomato sandwich on rye bread with lots of margarine. So I never ask for one but one of these days I may ask what it takes to get one of these. But not on the first date...............

Guest c**io**m7

Three simple rules:

1) be a gentleman

2) be respectful

3) treat her like a lady, she is not a piece of meat