Guest ****ven

Sign me up for a drop-in please! I have another commitment but I will come by after 830 :)

A quick update for those interested in having a rundown on where the proceeds of the ticket sales go:

-Of all the confirmed payments (subject to double checking over the weekend), i have a preliminary budget of 1010$ at the moment.

-I'll be confirming the number of drink tickets and snacks with the venue on Monday. This, i plan, will run at about 650$

-We'll still have a draw during the evening. I have, at this time, 3 gift cards and loneskater and i are in the process of making a treats basket, inspired by the season (with maple goodies, is all i'm willing to say ;-) ). We are keeping the value of the items for the draw at 50$.

- This leaves 160$ or so that we will use on either other gift cards. We are also looking at other surprises for the night. This will be determined over the next two days.

Cheers everyone, and we'll see each other at the social!

• Like 1

I am not to found of rumors, but I have heard, from a reliable source, that Vitto is getting something special at the social. Apparently, it's round, has a shaft, is wrapped and tastes like bacon!!! hmmm wonder what it could be???

• Like 1

Just sending a best wishes to everyone in anticipation of a fun evening. Great job to mistert and others for spearheading this. I will be thinking of you guys.

• Like 5

To all the participants of this Thursday's social:

After arduous testing at our venue, i'm proud to announce that loneskater and i have determined that things are on a roll for Thusday!

We've settled things with the venue; the ladies' drink tickets are paid for and the snacks have been ordered! We've tried to have a variety of finger food for your enjoyment during the evening;

-Some jalapeño poppers, chicken pieces, fries and the like

-A plate of seafood items

-Nacho chips with guacamole and salsa

-Mini lobster rolls

-A dessert tray

And, marking the first official day of Spring (yes, Spring falls on March 20th :icon_wink:) we'll have some bubbly on ice and, of course, some OJ for those that would like to mix themselves mimosas as a special treat.

We are arduously working at making these events better, slightly different each time, and within budget. Your comments are always welcomed, so do not hesitate to chat with either myself or loneskater during the evening to give us your thoughts for the next one or, as required, making that particular evening a pleasant one.

Cheers!

Edited by m*s**rt
typo
  • Like 3

Respectfully...you f'ing rock. Thanks for a great job!!!

After arduous testing at our venue, i'm proud to announce that loneskater and i have determined that things are on a roll for Thusday!

We've settled things with the venue; the ladies' drink tickets are paid for and the snacks have been ordered! We've tried to have a variety of finger food for your enjoyment during the evening;

-Mini lobster rolls

-A dessert tray

And, marking the first official day of Spring (yes, Spring falls on March 20th :icon_wink:) we'll have some bubbly on ice and, of course, some OJ for those that would like to mix themselves mimosas as a special treat.

We are arduously working at making these events better, slightly different each time, and within budget. Your comments are always welcomed, so do not hesitate to chat with either myself or loneskater during the evening to give us your thoughts for the nest one or, as required, making that particular evening a pleasant one.

Cheers!

• Like 2

-Mini lobster rolls

-A dessert tray

We are arduously working at making these events better, slightly different each time, and within budget. Your comments are always welcomed, so do not hesitate to chat with either myself or loneskater during the evening to give us your thoughts for the next one or, as required, making that particular evening a pleasant one.

Cheers!

I guess it's a good thing that I am not attending, or I would have to bow down after reading the food items.

I am SO allergic to shellfish that if someone touch me after eating some, I'd be in the hospital :S

I guess it's a good thing that I am not attending, or I would have to bow down after reading the food items.

I am SO allergic to shellfish that if someone touch me after eating some, I'd be in the hospital :S

I would'nt have ordered these items if you would have attended. I never would have taken that chance.

• Like 2

-Mini lobster rolls

-A dessert tray

Cheers!

Wow Great job fellas !!! Lot's of work but you make it fun for everyone !! Something to look forward to. And as you said a little change or tweak here and there to make things a little ........different and surprising is good good !

I had to change up my plans on Sunday and postpone my Ottawa visit for a couple weeks'ish...... :(

I hope you all have a BLAST !!!

Have some drinks for me boys and girls !!

AND when the girls aren't looking.....check out some cleavage for me too. Not that there will be any there showing...... nor is it something that I would do personally ?? ;)

Have Fun and chillax !! That's the order of the day March 20th.

See ya next social !!

• Like 2

Have some drinks for me boys and girls !! Done

AND when the girls aren't looking.....check out some cleavage for me too. Done

Have Fun and chillax !! That's the order of the day March 20th. Ah I had the wrong date thought it started yesterday!

See ya next social !!

Too bad you have to miss this one!

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

I've been hard to catch since the last social.. Smart move setting a cupcake trap

Speaking of which.... How does the saying go again? .... One cannot catch...

Ok.... So its social time.... Guess time to make it official yes i will be attending

Thanks all for the encouragement and thank you Mr.T for allowing me to attend and share some good times with you all ecen though i have retired

XoX

• Like 3