Restrictions on digits

I often see a lady has "no digits" in her description. Although she may be open-minded about a lot, "no digits" seems to be classed with greek and cim/sw.

Can any of the ladies answer why? From my perspective, fingers in the vagina seems less a big deal than standard offerings such as penis in vagina/mouth.

• Like 1

Many men can be quite rough with digits. Forceful and deep digits can be painful, which is why some ladies prefer to just say 'no digits'.

• Like 8

Fingernails can be an issue and our skin internally is very delicate. Also, if a lady is med-high volume it's more wear and tear on her if she needs to make her cookie last.

• Like 6

I often see a lady has "no digits" in her description. Although she may be open-minded about a lot, "no digits" seems to be classed with greek and cim/sw.

Can any of the ladies answer why? From my perspective, fingers in the vagina seems less a big deal than standard offerings such as penis in vagina/mouth.

Some men think that using force ( and not intentionally most of them time) without realizing that this is NOT pleasurable. And yes, it is painful so some SPs may stop offering it all together.

I always let my guests in on a little secret to guide them... That less force actually provides better stimulation.

• Like 6

I know there's at least one lady who has a restriction on digits in part for hygiene issues.

Some people's bits can be overly sensitive to germs or more prone to infection than average, and even though one would certainly hope/expect that folks have thoroughly washed their hands, a person could understandably be concerned.

I imagine for others there's a point where they don't like having to risk telling someone they need to do a better job at trimming and/or cleaning their nails, so simply making it a restriction is easier.

• Like 9

I just have sensitive parts, so nails, hygiene, and force were all things I considered when placing the restriction I now have on digits.. While it can be fun, it can also be unsavory when someone doesn't trim their nails before our date or take the hints to be a bit more gentle :(

• Like 6

Well I for one really enjoy digits :) BUT your hands and fingernails must be top notch. IF you have scrapes or rough peeling skin, or super dirty fingernails-it just wont happen.

• Like 5

Those who restrict do so for their reasons and those are to be respected. I have allowed digits with some and have not with others. The hands must be very clean, with no cuts or nicks. You must be gentle and LISTEN. If I say stop, STOP, if I say no more, then NO MORE. Some just don't know how to be gentle and some just don't listen, for those, NO digits:( For the men who know how to touch a woman, digits are very erotic and hot especially when combined with oral;)

• Like 8

Guest c**io**m7

Digits can be so much fun and even hotter when the lady takes your hand and guides you...and sometimes joins you.

I remember one lady ( who has since left Ottawa) told me that she had disallowed digits after a client was too rough on her and left her off work for a week or so. Since then, I always remember to have my fingers filed and smoothed before the meetings. Washing the hands upon arrival is also a very good idea as Kathryn Bardot says above.

• Like 5

I remember one lady ( who has since left Ottawa) told me that she had disallowed digits after a client was too rough on her and left her off work for a week or so. Since then, I always remember to have my fingers filed and smoothed before the meetings. Washing the hands upon arrival is also a very good idea as Kathryn Bardot says above.

Not just a good idea-but a MUST ;)

• Like 2

Not just a good idea-but a MUST ;)

You are right. I wish all ladies would ask their clients to do that for their health and safety. Unfortunately, only one of my regulars demands that, ie. washing hands before the session.

• Like 1

I've been with a lady that permitted digits with a condom on, guess you could term it CD (Covered Digits). Its a nice compromise. She's protected and you get to stimulate her that way. She also provided some guidance while "digiting", which is a total turn on to me. Nothing like pleasuring someone the way they like to be pleasured.

• Like 6

I was once with a lady and she said no digits, we were having a great time, so I asked if I could do digits with a condom, and she agreed. She had a hot explosive orgasm, and it was awesome.

I've been with a lady that permitted digits with a condom on, guess you could term it CD (Covered Digits). Its a nice compromise. She's protected and you get to stimulate her that way. She also provided some guidance while "digiting", which is a total turn on to me. Nothing like pleasuring someone the way they like to be pleasured.
  • Like 2

Once, a long time ago (and not in Canada) I tried to insert a finger and the lady stopped me, telling me that it was for my own good, as she had an infection.

:shock:

I always always ask a Gent to was his hands after donation has been given, before play. I love a well stroked g-spot, but your hands must be clean and gentle, especially with some tongue action.

I fail to understand where this rough in and out as fast as you can activity came from. I do believe it does nothing for a woman, other than hurt.

It happened once a long time ago...never again!

Guest B**na***oy

This seems like an easy one, No means No.

But if the lady allows digits, then be clean, groomed and gentle. Any time we get to access to a lady's private parts, it's a privilege. When that happens, I love it when the lady provides me with feedback, whether it's by moaning or by giving me some directions to increase the pleasure.

Now let's get naked and have fun. ;-)

Edited by B**na***oy

I have been scratched inside twice. Both times I was out of service for about one week each time. Both times I had to see the MD because of the pain. Even going to the bathroom was painful. The MD noted that female parts are very delicate and subject to easy tear when too much force is used and subject to even more tear when nails are used. I have never been accidentally harmed by any penis. Nails, on the other hand, pun intended, can cause a large amount of harm accidentally. Given a choice between a finger and a penis, I much prefer a penis. No comparison. Appropriately dressed penises are much safer than nails.

• Like 3

I've seen ladies who don't mind with a condom and I'm completely fine with that. There is nothing better than having a woman cum on your face with GSPOT stimulation while giving oral. If done properly and gently of course.

• Like 1

Thanks for the insight ladies. I was fortunate that when I was 13 years old I had a "older" 15 year old girlfriend who told me that when touching a vagina with my fingers less was more. I always remembered that. Soft and tender all the way, just if you were stroking the petals of a flower.

Thanks for taking the time to teach us.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I find that I go by the "open door" policy. If the legs open and she is enjoying then I continue. If the legs are closed, I stay away and focus my attention elsewhere.

This is a good recap of the tips provided, and please note first and most important on this list (because this list was written by a woman, other articles i found were not), is

1. MAKE SURE YOUR PARTNER WANTS YOUR FINGER IN HER VAGINA (caps mine lol).

I would emphasize this is more important that hygiene and technique, because some of us really do not like it. I find it more agreeable when the finger is covered in a glove or condom, or basically ANYTHING that will take the finger nail completely out of the picture, but most of the time I find it uncomfortable to have a finger in there at all. And the number one tip in some articles is using the 'come hither' movement with the finger, which makes me feel like I am hearing nails on a chalkboard. Gives me the willies that someone is not only in there with their fingernail, but they've been given a 'tip' that scratching, the only thing that is likely happening, the upper inside with a 'come hither' move is their best move.

Ack.

http://mysexprofessor.com/how-to-have-sex/how-to-finger-a-woman-safe-pleasurable-sex-techniques/

• Like 1

Guest w****har**3

I don't think it matters what the reasons are. When they say no "anything", they have their own reason and you simply must respect the limitations. I prefer to ask for any specifics no-no's at the beginning. I also prefer that we chat a while, get to know each other and get comfortable, including so she is comfortable with me, and then each shower first before anything else just to shower a mutual respect for hygiene. And for the love of god, have enough sense to have well cut fingernails and clean hands.