The Rise of Ã? La Carte Pricing

This was always frowned upon by SP's and it's not hard to understand why.

If a lady offers X Y Z, the guy might try to squeeze in A B C during their time together.

So pricing was fixed and a guy paid for a lady's time despite what he did or did not partake of.

But there's a new agency in town that splits pricing based on services: $200 for GSE, $300 for PSE. There's at least one regular SP who's been advertising a blowjob special for under $100.

Will this trend continue? As a hobbyist, I hope so. It's to my advantage. Sometimes I just don't want the whole menu.

Actually a la carte pricing wasn't frowned upon when it was an industry standard and I feel all inclusive pricing was implemented to keep clients happy. Be full of care in what you wish for. When it was practiced, it made the cost of an appointment far more expensive than the hourly structure we see today...

cat

• Like 5

Guest c**io**m7

Rexscott, it boils down to what you are looking for. If today, you just want to get a bj to get your rocks off and really enjoy the company of the lady in your short encounter, the a la carte may add up if you decide to explore further next time.

I believe there is a market for both styles but, I have to agree with RG. When hobbying, the most important thing for this guy was the experience and companionship, not X, Y and Z.

That's not to say I didn't have my really bad days and just wanted to watch a lady look up at me as I became king for a few minutes...

I enjoy the companion side, but the encounter is what I find important. I seek certain services as a base, and then some things maybe just a bonus, and the real bonus is if the session has great sexual chemistry.

What I don't like about a la carte, is when you arrive and want to engage in a service, and yes it is available, but here is the price. I am okay, if this is something like greek, but I am talking about more basic services, like daty. That pretty much kills the mood for me, and never ends great. And this is with trying to ensure that you asked.

So for me, a la carte, tends to mean, basic price and then add-ons. :-(

• Like 1

I agree with the General, I am there for the companionship and at least for an hour. It's more about getting to know the person. Kissing and cuddling and hopefully a connection. It's not all about the extra's. As long as the ad specifies what is included or excluded. I am fine with that. More often then not,my experiences have been great. It's been YMMV, but I seem to be able to form connections with most of the women. So sometimes I get more then I expected, it is never asked for, but much appreciated. I am just happy to send time with a beautiful sexy naked woman :).

So pay for the time and enjoy whatever happens. If you have to choose off a menu, then you are paying for a service and not enjoying whatever is truly being offered by the woman on her choosing based on her chemistry with you.

I'm not sure how I charge? I'm confused as I charge xx for fs and xx for gfe and xx for pse, all these sessions have boundaries and limits and ymmv. So am I offering a menu, a al carte, or am I charging by the hour?

If I were charging just for my time and within that time nothing sexual happened there would be some very unhappy campers, I suspect. My point being, no matter how I charge, it is assumed sexual activities are going to occur. So then aren't we all technically offering a menu of some sort with assumed limits and charging for those as anyone defining themselves as a gfe, gf, ps, pse is defining what they do or won't do? Because these terms, as it's been said over and over only mean what they mean when certain services are included.

I think it does boil down to what you're looking for.

I make appointments with SP's when my love life is going badly and I've gone for too long without sexual contact. In essence, yes, I am just looking to "get my rocks off."

For those hobbyists who feel they can have and have had a special connection with a lady, that's fine, and I'm happy for you. But for me, I can't have a meaningful connection with someone who is only consenting to let me touch them because I'm paying them 100s of dollars for the illusion that they are an actual girlfriend.

To me it's a business transaction, money for services, the same as any other. "Real" dates, with women who actually like me, I find can't be replicated by SP's, nor would I want them to, or even pretend to. Be fun and let's enjoy our time together, but for me I want those professional boundaries maintained.

Guest Ou**or**n

To me à la carte means charging extra for what should be part of a standard GFE session. Examples would be xxx for kissing, xxx for BJ, xxx for DATY. Ladies are free to price themselves this way but I won't see them.

On the other hand some extras like CIM or greetk I'm all for them being paid options. They're not things everyone wants, those that want them are usually want them badly enough to pay for them and it does involve more for the lady to provide.

To me à la carte means charging extra for what should be part of a standard GFE session. Examples would be xxx for kissing, xxx for BJ, xxx for DATY. Ladies are free to price themselves this way but I won't see them.

On the other hand some extras like CIM or greetk I'm all for them being paid options. They're not things everyone wants, those that want them are usually want them badly enough to pay for them and it does involve more for the lady to provide.

But would you see them if the full amount was discussed for these things being included, and you found the rate agreeable?

Personally I think that the sp should provide a few options. I don't understand the mentality of having the same half hour and hour rate when you know the client isn't FS, let alone GFE FS. Massage and hj, or bj, just should be different. The risk level, wear and tear on the body, all lower, compensation to me should be lower.

I disagree with the cheapie blow and go rates tho, I still think that balance can be had with less service lower rate. No one needs to be charging 50 bucks just because some out there think a bj has less value than FS or massage. if someone does bbbj in a quickie, that has the highest level of risk ever, and should cost more than a half hour FS any day of the week.

Sometimes people think ala carte starts at a standard FS rate, and then the extras take it up to another stratosphere.

Different parts of the country have different methods. I think people rave about Victoria rates being so much lower than Vancouver rates, but Vic rates tend to be FS only, and some of the addons, if it is bbbj for example, can be as high as an extra 100. One added COB was either 50 or 100, the end result the sp was charging 400/hr. Not so cheap when you actually want to do something.

Edmonton massage parlours tended to have a 250ish FS only rate, from the days when guys didn't expect or want GFE, and/or the sps who cater to them for their own personal preferences. Those who are willing to do more, add on 50 to get the GFE.

But definitely there was/is a big push to get an inclusive rate, and the other big push, naturally, is to make sure that all the sps understood that was expected to include GFE in the rate. For someone who doesn't provide GFE services to everyone, I see no reason why they can't offer it on a f2f by request, and for extra, to a repeating client that they feel passes their inspection. They wouldn't advertise it, and it would be ymmv, but anyone going to see her isn't going to be expecting or demanding it anyway.

Greek should always be extra. It annoys the hell out of me when there are those few who add it into an already low inclusive rate. It is another thing that puts pressure on other sps to not only include it but to not charge an extra fee for it. Charging an extra fee helps limit the number of requests, which helps keep her body healthy, imo. I think bbbj providers should also have higher rates than FS only, for the same reason. Their personal health and safety is at higher risk, they should be compensated for it.

• Like 2

But would you see them if the full amount was discussed for these things being included, and you found the rate agreeable?

Personally I think that the sp should provide a few options. I don't understand the mentality of having the same half hour and hour rate when you know the client isn't FS, let alone GFE FS. Massage and hj, or bj, just should be different. The risk level, wear and tear on the body, all lower, compensation to me should be lower.

I disagree with the cheapie blow and go rates tho, I still think that balance can be had with less service lower rate. No one needs to be charging 50 bucks just because some out there think a bj has less value than FS or massage. if someone does bbbj in a quickie, that has the highest level of risk ever, and should cost more than a half hour FS any day of the week.

Sometimes people think ala carte starts at a standard FS rate, and then the extras take it up to another stratosphere.

Different parts of the country have different methods. I think people rave about Victoria rates being so much lower than Vancouver rates, but Vic rates tend to be FS only, and some of the addons, if it is bbbj for example, can be as high as an extra 100. One added COB was either 50 or 100, the end result the sp was charging 400/hr. Not so cheap when you actually want to do something.

Edmonton massage parlours tended to have a 250ish FS only rate, from the days when guys didn't expect or want GFE, and/or the sps who cater to them for their own personal preferences. Those who are willing to do more, add on 50 to get the GFE.

But definitely there was/is a big push to get an inclusive rate, and the other big push, naturally, is to make sure that all the sps understood that was expected to include GFE in the rate. For someone who doesn't provide GFE services to everyone, I see no reason why they can't offer it on a f2f by request, and for extra, to a repeating client that they feel passes their inspection. They wouldn't advertise it, and it would be ymmv, but anyone going to see her isn't going to be expecting or demanding it anyway.

Greek should always be extra. It annoys the hell out of me when there are those few who add it into an already low inclusive rate. It is another thing that puts pressure on other sps to not only include it but to not charge an extra fee for it. Charging an extra fee helps limit the number of requests, which helps keep her body healthy, imo. I think bbbj providers should also have higher rates than FS only, for the same reason. Their personal health and safety is at higher risk, they should be compensated for it.

I certainly don't understand the mindset of some thinking bbbj being a lessor service. Actually I'm uncomfortable with the concept of lessor and better services, I don't like the idea of hierarchy of services to begin with. But then again I see a lady for the companionship she provides, not a menu of services she offers. That said, when a lady provides oral it is one of the most giving, intimate acts that she can provide. Although I don't see ladies who provide services a la carte, if encounters were priced this way, I think bbbj should be one of the services charged at a higher rate, at least equal to FS, maybe more

A morning rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

I remember a time when it was done like this. It was a mess!

A client would inquire for XYZ services, he would bring the right amount of cash, but then once in action, he would push for more," well can I do this too? " Then you need to stop the action play, to explain that he only booked for XYZ and to get the A or B is going to cost additional 40.00 bucks. But of course he didn't bring the extra 40.00 bucks. So then the SP would be lied to, saying, " oh yes, OK will get it at the end of the session" to only find he never did have it to begin with!

Also to mention how unsexy it is to stop what your doing to have to talk about money!

I agree with Cat, be careful what you wish for, cause the system we have now was created to stop this kind of confusing and unsatisfying method.

• Like 1

There are men who look for those with the cheapest rates and they chose from that group. They don't have any specifications they just want a cheap warm body to accommodate their needs. There are those who look for the prettiest girl in their opinion and then look at her rates and if they can afford her they go from there. Then there are those men that seek out the whole package, they want a connection beyond just a service, they check the rate she charges, no questions asked and books his choice.

No matter what or how anyone charges the rates are or should be as individual as we are and without comparison. you and I can and should charge as we please for what we please. It's my business to do so. Don't we all set our own guidelines?You cannot compare girls as none of us are alike, ever the big, enhanced blondes!! We suck, fuck and talk different. We walk different, smell different, feel different, taste different and we all deserve what we charge. No one is going to tell me, and I hope you, how to or what to charge. It's my body, I'll put the value on it and if you don't think I'm worth it, hey, move on, I will and be just fine!! But don't, again, don't, compare me to anyone as I'm as individual as they come and so are you:) Any man that does compare quite honestly is an ...! Well, I'll leave that blank;)

Until there are rules set and we all agree to them and we all follow them, everyone is going to charge differently and different amounts. Pick your girl and pay what she asks, for what she asks. If you don't like it, then see someone else, it's just that easy:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1