Favrtie Stripper Outfits

With school being out, how about a schoolgirl outfit, complete with schoolgirl of course?

Seymour took the words right out of my mouth. School girl outfit, reminds of being home in the UK. I loved being a teenager with all those hot young girls in their outfits!!!! :D

I'm also a big fan of black high heels and a tight black dress...it is just so sexy on a woman!

Lets see. Six inch black or deep red heels that define the calf muscles. White stockings that show off the lines of the leg up to mid thigh. A short black or red mini-skirt that opens from the front. A tied up white blouse that displays a bare midriff. A simple gold or silver chain around the neck. Carefully done eyes that suck you deep into the vortex. Luscious red lips that make the mouth pout, just a little. Finished nails that display attention to detail. Its the whole beautiful package. A sutrey look as you approach. I feel weak at the knees and I will follow you anywhere.

The "best" stripper outfit I've ever seen was many years ago on the west coast, long before table/lap dances and CRs. Showers and tubs on stage was just the latest innovation. One little brunnette did her show which was good, but nothing extra ordinary although she followed it up with some play in the shower and tub which resulted in water all over the stage. Back then, girls clleaned up the stage themsleves after their acts, so she slipped on a short plain terry bathrobe which only just covered her bum, grabbed a couple of towels and proceded to wipe up the water on stage on her hands and knees. The place went silent as she diligently went about drying up the stage. Her breasts were peeking out from the loosely belted robe and when she was moving away, one got a fine look at a fantastic derriere. Needles to say, when she finished, she got a standing ovation and probably the most tips for a one show laid on the stage that I saw that evening.

Wow.. What a surprisingly stimulating thread. Great visual slide-show, guys ! Don't think I was breathing enough as I sped-read through this one?!(gasp!) Not sure I can help you, sweet Meg. Contrary to some of the wonderfully thought-provoking specific preferences mentioned here, I feel as though I've just walked the counter at Baskin-Robbins...and am about to make the first of many turns and passes.

Good luck on your survey/poll, Meg.

7422_Odie_Cutout_943.jpg

" I..(slurrp..slobber!)..c-c-can't decide ?!!"

Guest m*u**m

Something a you might find on a girl at a night club but that shows a lot of skin or micro skirts with no underwear or thong and bra that can pass as daily wear.

I like the everyday type of look. I like a dancer to look like they've just taken off their jeans and started dancing.

Want to add to the earlier posts. I'm not a big fan of the big stripper boots/heels but understand their effectiveness in a club. Recently found myself in an SP void city so visited a SC. Something I haven't done for some time. Many beautiful ladies and great outfits (it was the night before Halloween). But one very classy looking petitie blonde caught my eye. In the CR she began her dance by removing her shoes first and getting very close and personal. Wouldn't have thought much of this but somehow her starting out this way made it very intimate and set the tone for the many songs we'ld share together.

WC