Massage in charleswood

My buddy tried her.

Woke up the next day in a dumpster missing a kidney.:icon_eek:

Additional Comments:

My buddy tried her.

Just kidding!

Go ahead and give her a try but when they state right in the ad "no extras", why?

My buddy tried her.

Additional Comments:

Just kidding!

Go ahead and give her a try but when they state right in the ad "no extras", why?

actually she said massage only. didnt mention no extra. that's just my assumption.

Thanks for the info. it seems she doesn't even do the massages herself, someone else does it. I will cancel. such a bait and switch, why post her picture then, if she wants to do massage only. I would rather see an RMT. man!!!

Edited by ezish12

Nooo HE ... she is massage only and is well known around the city for community work and support for a number of good causes.

Having an attractive pic along with the ad gives a mixed message - it looks like a pic from younger years. We need to be careful about assuming certain services.

Nooo HE ... she is massage only and is well known around the city for community work and support for a number of good causes.

Having an attractive pic along with the ad gives a mixed message - it looks like a pic from younger years. We need to be careful about assuming certain services.

I am the last one to assume any things. I was just gonna get only massage and find out how it is. I never ask a lady about extra unless she provide some sort of hint. The worst part after you ask and then she declines it. It's extremely embarrassing.

Edited by ezish12

Guest ***rgi*****9
Having an attractive pic along with the ad gives a mixed message

Only to some people.

No, not only to some people.

It does give a mixed message.

Absolutely having attractive pics gives mixed messages especially with the fact that RMT's are not to use photo's that may be construed as giving a mixed message.

Talked with her...she knows what lingam massage is and does not offer that service. She was very nice about it ... but that pic seems to be a younger pic. She is often seen online in pics with other ladies involved with different community organizations.

Massage with HE has become so common that we jump to conclusions when we see ads that MIGHT involve that service.

Is lingam massage an illegal practice?

The only person this gives a mixed message to is the guy in a bar that thinks a woman dressed provocatively "wants it" and is "asking for it".

When someone says "no extras", it means "no extras". Nothing mixed about that at all.

Now, "no extras ;) " is not a mixed message either, but the other way.

I hate these threads, like guys trolling massage therapists, looking for one that will bill Blue Cross for their happy ending. With all the SP's and MP's out there, surely you don't need to chase after and try to convert a masseuse that flat out says "no extras" do you?

Here's a mixed message - she states "no male brazilian" as part of her esthetics services.

Certified esthetician also providing waxing and shellac nails

(No male brazillian)

If she won't wax on down there, why think she will wax off?

• Like 5

The only person this gives a mixed message to is...

Well said Rubin. I finished the sentence but edited it out. Seriously, don't any of you guys have daughters or wives? Would you want some guy hitting on them? Show some respect!

This is like watching the cheapo Winnipeg version of "Indecent Proposal".

Instead of a million dollars it's twenty plus a gift card from Robin's Donuts.

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9
This is like watching the cheapo Winnipeg version of "Indecent Proposal".

Instead of a million dollars it's twenty plus a gift card from Robin's Donuts.

Are you saying a gift card is unacceptable? Geez I'm out lol I sound like a Shark or Dragon haha

[quote name='rubintugger;

Certified esthetician also providing waxing and shellac nails

(No male brazillian)

If she won't wax on down there' date=' why think she will wax off?[/quote']

If your looking to get a Brazilian?

Downtown there is this crusty old Japanese guy who owns a spa.

His name is Mr. Miyagi.

And the spa is called "Wax On - Wax Off"

Having an attractive pic along with the ad gives a mixed message

I agree with this, and in fact I think having a face pic on an ad about massages does gives mixed messages. Because if all you're offering are massages I don't see the point of showing your face.

• Like 1