What are your Favourite Movie/TV Show quotes?

Here are some of mine:

Sex and the City (Carrie Bradshaw): Where's the line between professional girlfriend and just professional?

Animal House (Otter): Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up - you trusted us!

Scarface (Tony Montana): 1) I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

2) Say hello to my little friend!

3) You know what? Fuck you! How about that?

4) Immigration Officer: Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eatin' pussy?

Tony: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?

Blues Brothers:

1) Elwood: You were outside, I was inside. You were supposed to keep in touch with the band. I kept asking you if we were gonna play again.

Elwood: What was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of bullshitting you.

Jake: You lied to me.

Elwood: Wasn't lies, it was just... bullshit.

2) Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

The Golden Girls: (Sophia): 1) If this sauce were a person, I'd get naked and make love to it.

2) Rose: Sophia, why are you in such a bad mood?

Sophia: Excuse me Rose, but I haven't had sex in fifteen years and its starting to get on my nerves.

Looking forward to reading all of yours....

Risky Business:

"Josh, you have to learn to say "what the fuck"....saying what the fuck brings freedom.....freedom brings opportunity......and oportunity makes the future!"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Guest Ou**or**n

Of course the classic from Pulp Fiction...

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

First Wives Club: (Elise (Goldie Hawn) Talking about Sean Connery): He may be three hundred years old, but he's still a stud!

The only one that sticks out for me is: MAKE MY DAY in the Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry film. You have to see him say it

WKRP IN CINCINNATI

The thanksgiving turkey giveaway episode....as they are throwing live turkeys out of a helicopter:

"As god is my witness...I thought turkeys could fly."

Cheers

Guest S****an

From The Big Bang Theory:

Sheldon: Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto that.

From the 80's teen movie "Up the Creek"

Hot Blonde - "why don't you slip into something more comfortable"

Clueless Dude - "but... Uhhh I didn't bring anything"

Hot Blonde - "Well about me then?"

When you're 14 you dream of having that conversation.

Harry Callahan played by Clint Eastwood: I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Harry Callahan played by Clint Eastwood: I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Not sure but Harry Callahan also when he was told that the brass were taking of the street and transferring him to Human Resources said, "HR...HR is for idiots" which of course is where his boss came from.

Guest W***ledi*Time

A father's consoling words to his son, after the son's high-school sweet-heart up-and-married another boy whom the son despised:

" ... son, a woman's love is like the morning dew -- it's just as apt to settle on a horse turd as it is on a rose."

Larry McMurtry is the actual author of the line -- the movie was based on his book "Leaving Cheyenne" (1963).

(Being more of a horse-turd-class-of-guy myself, I very much appreciated this advice.)

Guest S****an

For all those who are old enough to remember the Mary Tyler Moore show:

Murray Slaughter (after learning Chuckles the Clown was killed by a rampaging elephant, while dressed as a peanut):

"It's a good thing more people weren't killed. You know how hard it is to stop after you've had one peanut".

TV Show Maude (Maude Findlay):

God'll getcha for that.

The Flip Wilson Show (As Geraldine): 1) What you see, is what you get.

2) The devil made me do it.

60 Minutes (Andy Rooney): Nothing in fine print is ever good news.

Woody Allen: Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

Homer Simpson to Marge after successfully completing a thirty day AA course:

"Marge send the kids to the neighbours, i'm comin' back loaded!"

"Are you Master of your Domain?" "I am King of the County. You?" "Lord of the Manor." "I'm Queen of the castle!" - Jerry, George and Elaine, in "The Contest"

and from Family Guy:

Social worker: "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?

Quagmire: "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"

One that I am surprised no one else has posted. From the Electric Horseman in 1979:

Wendall: I'm gonna get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.

... they named it San Diego ... which of course in German means a whale's vagina ...

From Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy