Can't say anything nice...

don't say anything at all. Isn't that the motto for cerb? This isn't just about me this is about another lady and a few gentlemen..i wasn't going to say anything but when I'm not even there and i keep hearing things about a couple of ladies spreading rumors about not only other Sp's but about the gentlemen something has to be said.

Please ladies and you know who you are. Just think before you say things. It will come back to us...be it an Sp or gentleman. good people are deciding to leave cerb and i for one Nova Scotia. The pettiness is uncalled for. we are each our own person and you need to learn to be as well. Telling stories doesn't make you more popular. on the contrary it diminishes your character. I'm not saying these things to be mean ...I'm saying them so you can learn. Learn to be yourself...your very own Sp. Be honest and forthcoming and people will like you for you. I wish you all the best..

Emma

This is very sad to here. Emma having personally heard some of the hateful messages that have been left on your phone I completely understand what you are saying. It is a sad day when we lose such classy and beautiful people like yourself because of pettiness of others.

We do love you here xoxoxo.

This is very sad to here. Emma having personally heard some of the hateful messages that have been left on your phone I completely understand what you are saying. It is a sad day when we lose such classy and beautiful people like yourself because of pettiness of others.

We do love you here xoxoxo.

Sadly red it's not just me this is happening too..another well loved provider as well.. the saddest part is now it's spreading into the gentlemen being talked about in a negative way.

Its sad to hear about the back stabbing that is going on in between providers here. I guess it goes without saying that when you become as popular as Emma and others, some of the newer girls will resent it. What they don't understand is that veterans on this board have opened and paved the way for all the new girls who are now reaping the benefits of all their hard work. I don't understand why they have to try to push these wonderful ladies out. There is plenty of room for everyone to make it this business, if you are smart. I can almost bet that most of the popular ladies clientele, will probably never see any of the new comers anyway so why are they even wasting energy on trying to steal their clients away by slander, threats and lies. Those who resort to these techniques will be found out and will lose in the end.

ATH

good people are deciding to leave cerb and i for one Nova Scotia.

Emma

You can always leave Nova Scotia because Ottawa will welcome you with open arms, please just don't leave CERB.

I'm sorry that this has happened to you, Emma. I think that you show a great deal of resilience and you should be applauded for your professional and wise demeanor. I wish you well.

Might I add the french saying, apres la pluie, le beau temps. You will arise as a better person after the storm has calmed. I know this sounds utterly cliche, but these sayings have become thus for a reason.

I will think of you whenever I have the urge to gossip about another sp... or a board member... or a friend...

Bella.

Sadly red it's not just me this is happening too..another well loved provider as well.. the saddest part is now it's spreading into the gentlemen being talked about in a negative way.

Again very sad. Because of my tendencies to repeat with the same ladies I do not see a high volume of ladies so with the except of the messages left on Emma's phone I have never heard a sp bad mouth another sp or gentlemen. I repeated with three ladies in the last year all three were well aware that I was seeing the other ladies and all three had nothing but wonderful things to say about each other is that not the way it should be? I have even gently pushed two of these ladies to meet personally not just because they were great sp's but because they were such wonderful people and I believed they would have a lasting friendship.

I think the reason all this upsets me so much is for several years I gave up this hobby because of bs like this and I am starting to get those same feelings again.

Just goes to show you there seems to be a ongoing gap between "class" and "crass".

I'm sure it's hard not get rattled over this but you're right - they are not going be more popular - in fact, it just goes to show how pitiful they must be that they have resort to such tactics.

I hope this doesn't drive you away from your home in Nova Scotia for good.

Emma,

I love to read your posts because I think you are a thoughtful n caring person. You can hold your head high.

Sounds to me like you have a lot more friends here than enemies Emma! ;)

Lets hope a few bad apples don't ruin this wonderful community for everyone.

Wow sweetie....not entirely sure what is going on but you seem to be a topnotch, A1 type of person. You have guided me and answered my many questions without even ever having met me! I can't imagine anyone would have a malicious word to say about such a wonderful and caring person! My best wishes go out to you!

Kisses

Meg

This is very sad...no pathetic! I thought I graduated from high school a long time ago. Given enough time HER name will get around and the reputable ladies will stop offering their advice and help. Followed shortly by reputable guys not seeing HER any longer. Then hopefully she will leave and all will be well again!

Edited by S***ec*****s
Added comments!

Guest userfriendly

NO emma, say it isn't so! i really really really hope you come back to halifax. i've been waiting for a perfect date to get together with you and you don't come back then it will NEVER happen. although i would understand. it DOES seem that a few people are being rather petty :(. this makes me sad. because this is all supposed to be fun and enjoyable. i myself am new to the SP world. and i just want to have a good time and love everybody! we are all in this together... so lets just be like a big family and just love one another :)

I know, I know i should just shut the hell up. But how do I send a message to these people that i will not stand for bashing the great Ladies i see on CERB. How do i know i have not seen this (so called) lady and she turns around and bad mouths SWEET Emma. It just makes me mad :mad: !! I have talked to a lot of great people here, and meet a lot of nice Ladies. I don't want to drive for 10 hours to see her but i will if i have to. Hugs and Kisses Emma :!:

I have been in this Board with the ingenuity that everyone was nice to each other....I have met exceptional people; well mannered individuals, male and female, but I tell you all that EMMA is the greatest asset CERB has. Apart from all the sensual connotations that make her a favorite with the gentlemen, she is a super human being...a warm friend....a caring mother....a full of grace and compassion woman who DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE SLANDERED....

Whoever are the women spreading garbage about Emma and other persons in her entourage, let me tell you a little secret : you are digging your graves ....what goes around comes around....Little minds love to dissect people, obviously you belong in that class.

Emma is so well loved....respected, and consulted by so many SP's and other persons in this board that it is unbelievable to me how petty you could be....may be you should get more business, get less bored and more constructive....

The destruction slander produces is like a boomerang.....it will hit you on its way back to your mouth!!!

If anyone is leaving CERB, we know who those persons should be....right?

Tracie Gold, a friend of Emma, ALWAYS!:-x

Rumors and problems and this time no one has said anything to me? Odd... Well if this is taking place you can all help.

If you receive a PM here on cerb click the "REPORT THIS POST" (Yes, You can REPORT pm's to me as well - I can NOT read your PM's unless you do this and even if I could I would not - they are private! But if they are being abused by someone you can report them to me and I will resolve the issues)

We will REMOVE anyone who likes to spread rumors or can not act like a adult here (New or long time member!). This is not highschool and if I feel we have some people who can not grasp that... you get the boot! (and since I have size 13 feet... it's a BIG BOOT)

We did this last year with the removal of a number of members (including one particular SP and one long term member who was a chat mod) who could not help themselves and felt gossip was what this site was for.

I will do it again as it makes us better every time we remove the bad apples.

Ladies: Spreading rumors about other ladies WILL NOT be tolerated we know some ladies do this to make themselves look better and some even thing this is a good way to knock out the competition. If you are caught doing this on cerb (even in a PM or private chat room) you will get the boot. This is unethical and slanderous in most cases!

Guy's if you gossip to other SP's about another SP you too will be excused from the site if it is brought to my attention.

Being in this community is a privelige an should be a positive experience for all of us. Our individual posting reflect alot about ourselves, and who we are. They show we are more than a pretty face or hot body.

Oh so well said Emily! If only everyone could abide by this simple saying. If everyone, male and female alike, were as respectful as you this board would be so much better.

Guest s******ecan****

Wow I can't imagine anyone bashing Emma. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Emma but for as long as I have been a part of this community she has been a person of obvious class, sincerity, and warmth.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Mod can only do so much for us. He has no control over what goes on outside of Cerb. Anyone who conducts their slandering outside of Cerb cannot then be outed here on Cerb, because of Cerb's "If you do not have anything nice to say don't say it!" rule.

There is a reason this person keeps doing this. They see results: as far as they can tell, their immature manipulativeness works. (This thread itself is right this minute being gleefully taken by them as the best evidence yet that their nastiness is doing its job to perfection.)

What is to be done?....

1)
Don't get sucked in by this disgusting garbage (duh).

2) Let us look inside ourselves, gentlemen of Atlantic Canada.
Ask yourself, based on your
own direct
experience, "just who is it that is slagging others?"
Listen ruthlessly to the answer you give yourselves
. The time for giving her the benefit of the doubt is long
over
. Both for our sakes
and
hers.

3)
Then: let us conduct ourselves accordingly.
Now is the time
to take the initiative to show her that the tide is turning. Options:

-- Tell her directly that you will never give her more business, and why not.

-- Is she on your Cerb list of friends? Unfriend her.

-- Is that reco you posted for her still up?
Delete it.

These are simple, concrete actions that clearly demonstrate that this manipulativeness is no longer working, and finally send the clear message that there are negative consequences that do rebound on the troublemaker herself. Because pretending otherwise just isn't working for us.

Wow - this sort of sh*t really disgusts me. Emma, we are all with you. Have a great day....