this city is kinda sleepy , seems after 10-11 pm everyone is dead or simply asleep .. tried atleast a dozen SP , not one reply .., very disapointing ... pathetic really

Like every city my friend, it pays to plan ahead.

It's saturday night.... and if no calls come early, it's a night off to enjoy yourself with friends.

Just a helpful hint.

• Like 9

From my experience there are very few late night calls and even fewer "good" late night calls. From a business perspective, it's not worth being available when there are consistently no clients. Sorry your night wasn't enjoyable.

• Like 5

Sorry for your "unlucky" night. For the past few months I've been up at 5-7am so not wanting or not being around for clients at 10pm or later is reasonable, imho. A spur of the moment appt , especially after 10 pm, is a shot in the dark. Perhaps pre-booking might solve your issue:) Better luck next time;)

• Like 3

Guest S****r

Most already have their sat night clients booked ahead of time, so of course they are not answering their phones. They are busy with the clients who booked ahead. I know I was.

I can't imagine any lady stay up waiting for a phone call for a possible maybe late night encounter.

Just because the ladies are professional companions doesn't mean they are available 24/7...they have hours when they are available usually daytime to evening and hours when they can have their own life

My experience, and I've seen ladies in small towns, like Ottawa, Hamilton and most of all Toronto, usually ladies' last call is around 9-10pm

Perhaps pre booking a date with a lady is what you should do, she might be willing to accept a late night call

RG

• Like 6

I rarely answer my phone after midnight, unless it is pre-booked. The type of clients that call that late are generally drunk and dis-respectful. Pre-booking late night is the only way to ensure you get to see the lady you are interested in.

Good luck!

tried atleast a dozen SP , not one reply .., very disapointing ... pathetic really

Wanted to add some examples of inquiries I've encountered from after midnight:

2:00 am Hey Lady, I'm horney, wanna fuck?

2:08 am Here's a picture of my junk, what can you do to it?

3:12 am Hey I have $20 do you have a car?

4:17 am Looking for some rock - do you know where I can get some?

These are true examples from different people I have never met.

Totally different then the ones I receive during the day. Yes, I am not in Halifax right now, but 2 of these examples came while I was in Halifax recently. Ill stick with my daytime callers.

Edited by Me*********od (retired)
adding examples
  • Like 4

Almost every day I get up and see that there were several missed calls in the middle of the night right up to 5 and 6 AM. Well I am getting up at 6 or so but I bet the person that is calling me at 5 AM is not someone I'd like to see.

There must be some people out there willing to see "gentleman " around the clock otherwise requests like this would not be made.

• Like 4

There are occasionally great sp's up late but the odds of finding one that is better does decrease after midnight in my experience, but so does the quality of the men searching (myself included). I am at my best in the morning and have a crazy unpredictable yo-yo kind of life but still occassionally get that urge late at night ...so I picture Clint and remember "what you have to ask yourself is, do I feel lucky. Well do ya' ?"

• Like 2

Have to echo the sentiments already expressed. Plan ahead. But even if you do get in touch well ahead of time, many ladies might not be willing to book a late night appointment unless they have seen you before.

• Like 3

yes i guess planning ahead is the best way to go , but for someone with an eratic schedule its kinda tough sometimes , then if your there a short time and spend the evening on the town checking out the sights and talent, by the time you get back to your room maybe last minute is all you have ... but thanks for all the replys i agree and totally understand everyones point of view as well ... maybe just blueball frustrated at the time hahaha .

• Like 1