Just a query on local vs visiting ladies

Just curious:

What is preferred:

New and unreviewed but upon first notice, look great sp's.

Or

Establishlished local ladies that have had positive review?. (And still suit your desires)

I realize that there is a "shiny and new" fascination with new ladies and kudos to them. I'm just curious what clients base their bookings on?

I realize I am oversimplifying the decision. The process of decision is based on services, looks and countless factors individual to the client and provider. But if we take it down to these two factors - what are your thoughts?

For myself i look at the "local SP's" and check the board for reviews but sometimes the element of doubts still

comes in to play. Its really difficult to call an SP established there's different factors involve do we base it on

the number of good reviews 1 to 5 reviews is so so and 6 to 10 good reviews is established .My own opinion and I do not

represent any group or a majority choosing an SP local or not is like rolling a dice that's my 2 cents again this my own

opinion nothing against anybody

Posted via Mobile Device

I am in sales...this is no different that any product or service. Every customer is going to have a different reason for buying. Advertising is still key, the new generation is all about reviewing the product on line before they buy. Winnipeggers are frugal and always want a deal. They need to be lured in by thinking they are getting a better deal by coming to you vs someone else. Free giveaways seem to work well....4sessions get the5 th one free.

Additional Comments:

To answer your question Zoe...local vs visiting sp does not make a diference to me other than supporting your local economy...which i am a huge believer!!

Its all about best value.(bang for your buck)

Additional Comments:

P.s. check out Zoe zee's new fiery red hair....IT looks great!

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9

I do not necessarily think in terms of local vs visiting, however I prefer to visit more locals wherever I am. I do a tremendous amount of traveling so I get the pleasure of seeing many locals in all the places I go lol.

I have a few favorites that I have seen and also have very favourable reviews/recommendations. I am also known to and am willing to TOFTT, even though in the last year or so I have reduced the TOFTT drastically.

Great Question, For myself I rarely see a visiting SP, firstly because of price, secondly we have a good selection of top service local girls in Wpg. which provide greater VFYM ( you are included in this list). I also prefer to see a local girl whom either has several good reviews by someone I trust, or I have personally seen her and want to continue seeing her.

I think over the past several years , Wpg is seeing more & more lower level girls falsely advertising themselves, and providing subpar service, while at the same time we saw a sharp increase in touring girls who were giving above average service at a slightly higher price. However now I think we are seeing more & more touring girls charging much higher prices, and many are giving sub par service, resulting in many frustrated clients, and clients keep looking for that diamond in the rough, and because of the way the local scene has tended to go , many clients forget about the great local girls.

Adding into the mix , I think we have seen a decrease in quality girls at the local MP's for various reasons, which just adds to the confusion.

My personal opinion is that quality local girls , like yourself, are on the verge of seeing renewed interest in the the local homegrown gal , who gives consistent top quality service, at a reasonable cost. IMHO 200hr is reasonable, and we have enough great local girls to satisfy ones desire for variety. Hopefully more local guys start supporting local.

Just my 2c worth.

• Like 2

I like to think globally and buy locally. I have seen one or two travelers in the early days of Korean visitors but that's about it. I don't like booking more than a couple of days in advance which is easier to do locally. I am not a full service player so cost is an issue for sure and I also prefer 1/2 hours sessions.

All that being said it still can be hit and miss depending on chemistry. I have a criteria that I use and a body style I prefer (natural girl next store) if I can't find a fit then I won't play and I'll wait it out. There's never any hurry.

Peace

MG

Visiting girls are my preference mainly because of anonymity but I prefer apartments/condos for incalls as opposed to hotels. So that is often the dilemma and why I primarily do this when traveling.

I have never seen a traveling sp before, mostly because if I enjoy my time enough, I like to be able to repeat when it fits my schedule. That doesn't mean I'll never see a visitor, as there are a couple that come through that have great reviews and visit regularly, but I do prefer to stay local.

Also, we do have a long list of marvellous local SP that I don't need any more variety than I already have!

I really don't have a preference between local and visiting. It's whoever catches my eye first when viewing who is available.

I also like to try seeing someone new once in a while although many visiting women are French and their rates have increased a bit. They're still very good in terms of services and in looks.

As you have said in your question the decision making process is seldom that simple... that said for me the decision is pretty easy.... if a local lady that I have met before and have a connection with is available I will choose her every time over the visiting lady.

Nothing against the visiting Lady but a lot of this is about connection and I know that is already there with the lady I have already met.

If the visiting lady has really caught my eye... i will see both lololol

I think you need to bear in mind that:

Not all local ladies are established

There are "new" local ladies popping up all the time who come and go or stick around and eventually become established or otherwise.

Not all visiting ladies are new - there are established providers who tour. Those with recos/reviews are probably a better gamble than some new visiting lady no one has ever heard about.

Whatever you choose, the bottom line is if it sounds too good to be true, or appears sketchy, it probably is.

• Like 2

I don't know if my opinion matters. For me as a touring gentleman locally is from Ottawa, Ont in the east to London, Ont in the west. Seeing a companion has nothing to do with local versus visiting however. It has to do with whoever interests me, and second, if I can tour to the city (or cities) she is in to see her.

To me touring ladies aren't a threat to local ladies nor should local ladies be considered a threat to touring ladies. Each lady just needs to present and market herself, as the saying goes there is someone for everyone. Instead of worrying about what another lady does, just advertise yourself, and who you are. Maybe a gentleman wants to see that other lady, whether she is touring or local, but also, by the same token, some other

gentleman wants to meet you.

And seeing a companion at least for me, is based on my interest in meeting her first and foremost. Not on whether she is a local versus visiting companion

A rambling which I hope makes sense

RG

• Like 3

I realize I am oversimplifying the decision

Yes you are, unreasonably so.

Nonetheless, I will say there are only one or two local ladies that could match the top touring ladies.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have used the services of a local lady and was very pleased with the encounter I had. So much so I included her in the my circle as I call it of ladies I will see.Now I am at a loss because she has announced her retirement and I will have to look anew once more. She came across very well with her email responses with me so that plus her ads got my attention.

I love that this topic has opened such a great discussion.

One thing I wonder, as some ladies (to be frank, as myself) have been in the business for a while, and to be honest, don't get as many reviews as I once did. I think this is due to avoid redundancy.

I don't think this is because my service has declined, but more the idea that - "oh yeah, we know her, so no need to review anymore." I think this is true for some other local ladies with good reviews but because they are not "new" that clientele maybe figures that a review is not needed. If a newbie were come to the board and base their decision on "local and reviewed well" then there could be a fair amount of ladies that would be overlooked as their reviews aren't up to the minute.

By no means am I implying anybody should review me or others to try to "bump us up." I am just making and observation.

The idea of TOFTT is important too because a new lady shouldn't be denied clientele on the sheer fact she is new, but I do agree that the lady's fee should reflect her "starter" status (for lack of a better word) and once established a good reputation, adopt the standard/fair fee.

just my two cents

PS one more point - just because a lady is local doesn't always mean that your privacy is compromised. It just takes a bit of research to know that there are ladies that value their discretion as much as yours :)

• Like 4

Change is what drives reviews, both positive and negative. Has the provider been working out or upgraded her incall. Does each encounter evolve - picking up from the last, getting better. Is there an element of surprise. In some ways you have to be your worst enemy by raising the bar to get noticed.

Every business, service, product is competing against new and they all have to evolve and improve to stay relevant.

I'm local to Winnipeg and mostly see regular clientele here, some for 5+ years.

I also travel to Regina/Saskatoon almost monthly (weather permitting), and have the same kind of clientele there. Mostly repeat customers, some for years.

I think for me, the choice has been mostly about finding a connection, and true sexual fun. I'm a lover when you need me.

Sensual Porscha

• Like 4

I select local providers, almost always. I am getting toward the end of my sexual daze (intended) and need to operate on 1-2 day notice when the tide is ready to flow.

There is better information on local providers and I need that. Even then, a new to me SP can turn out unpleasant for me even I manage to get off or pleasant for me even when I don't.

I am heavily inclined to pleasure my part and to linger in the sensuality of mutually rewarding sex. This often takes past my best before moments. And that is OK. I am still getting something I never get at home. I just don't want that to be the only thing that happens 3 times running.

I did have one experience with a well-reviewed SP which 'worked' but there was no 'heart' to the encounter. No smiles, implicit criticism, no respect and a lot of micromanagement.

Too bad, so sad. Next.

Much love to all.

Additional Comments:

partner, LOL

My preference is the Local Sp......I have never tried a traveling SP but not saying there is anything wrong with them to each there own.

I think we have a lot of excellent local talent here and as long as that remains and the rates are reasonable I will continue to shop locally first.

It is like any thing else if you don't support local....some day you will want to got to the "store" and it will be gone.

Just my 2 cents:|

• Like 4

First off looks is number 1 I don't care what anyone else says I am not here to go through the motions if there is no attraction forget about it. Second I am looking for variety and that is why I see touring girls I repeat with only a select few very rarely as I find the excitement isn't there on future visits. I am not here looking to get to know the girls and start a relationship so if the touring girls stop coming my time will be done as well.

First off looks is number 1

Agreed. There is no way I am paying hundreds of dollars for something I could get for free at the Palomino.

Meanwhile, some of the Montreal girls are supermodel material.

First off looks is number 1 I don't care what anyone else says I am not here to go through the motions if there is no attraction forget about it. Second I am looking for variety and that is why I see touring girls I repeat with only a select few very rarely as I find the excitement isn't there on future visits. I am not here looking to get to know the girls and start a relationship so if the touring girls stop coming my time will be done as well.

I think most clientele would agree that looks are paramount as is chemistry and those qualities are not determined by whether a provider tours or is local.

I think you need to bear in mind that:

Not all local ladies are established

There are "new" local ladies popping up all the time who come and go or stick around and eventually become established or otherwise.

Not all visiting ladies are new - there are established providers who tour. Those with recos/reviews are probably a better gamble than some new visiting lady no one has ever heard about.

Whatever you choose, the bottom line is if it sounds too good to be true, or appears sketchy, it probably is.

Good point. I agree that there are ladies who tour who definitely have regular clientele across the cities and have established reputations in the industry.

I also think about how touring ladies have different booking procedures and schedules which tend to work out for the clientele who enjoy the "countdown" and anticipation considering more notice is needed. Conversely, local ladies are here and can be there for the clientele who thrive on the spontaneity in their encounters.

I have to travel over two hours to Winnipeg to have fun. For the last year or so I have been seeing a local SP that I have a great connection with. She is an awesome woman and really seems to always know exactly what I need. I really have no interest in the touring ladies, but you never know when one may catch my eye.