Funny... on his (her?) profile under Friends it says "killallwhores69 has not made any friends yet".

Umm... yeah. Don't see that happening.

My vote? buh-bye!

• Like 7

We all agree that there is absolutely zero tolerance for this type of disgusting display. We pride ourselves on being a respectful, caring and safe online community. Mod, please send a message and remove this sickness.

• Like 7

does anyone know if MOD can block IP#s? or just names? Would make it a LITTLE harder for Him/Her to sneak back in. I agree, zero tolerance.

• Like 3

At the rightful age of 39, you would think a man would of have had MUCH more common sense then to come up with a handle as such. His presence/handle will not be tolerated among those that have established a rapport within this community. I say good bye and to be removed.

Nice catch "the liquor "

• Like 7

does anyone know if MOD can block IP#s? or just names? Would make it a LITTLE harder for Him/Her to sneak back in. I agree' date=' zero tolerance.[/quote']

mod can block IP'S he can pretty much do what he wants

• Like 4

Wow!!

That handle is pure disgusting, and not funny what-so-ever!!! This person needs to be removed right away...CERB is a very loving, friendly, and welcoming community but with a Handle like that, there is no one that is willing to be welcoming to someone like that!!!

He/She needs to go, and needs to go now!!!

• Like 4

Sorry gang, the name is offensive and should be reported to mod. This clown is most likely "troll" and by commenting on his name all you are doing is feeding the loathsome creature. He got his jollies reading your outrage.

Next time, do yourself a favour and report him, but try and refrain from commenting. It will only attract more of his ilk, or even him to return using a different IP.

• Like 5

Sorry gang, the name is offensive and should be reported to mod. This clown is most likely "troll" and by commenting on his name all you are doing is feeding the loathsome creature. He got his jollies reading your outrage.

Next time, do yourself a favour and report him, but try and refrain from commenting. It will only attract more of his ilk, or even him to return using a different IP.

I agree and disagree.

Have you reported him? I have not even looked at the profile yet.

But is there a rule against names??? Do we need to wait for him to post and screw up?

At least the OP has made us aware so that no lady in their right mind would book him, and no gent would give raise to his rep either:(

I just don't know? I hope if MOD can, or has the ability to, then ban the whole IP, and for the rest of us, at least now we know and can report any other name that is in slightest reflection to is chosen name!

As mentioned watch the multi account thread with diligence!

• Like 1

everyday when I log in I see who the new members are and the first thing I did when I saw this was send a note off to the MOD then I went into chat asking other to do the same

• Like 2

I agree completely with the sentiments expressed above. The name is offensive.

• Like 1

everyday when I log in I see who the new members are and the first thing I did when I saw this was send a note off to the MOD then I went into chat asking other to do the same

I'm glad you are doing this.

fwiw, if the handle is banned, and they sign on with a different handle, I think the site will show a multiple handle match.

• Like 2

Guest S*rca****sid

It's nice to see someone take the initiative to bring this to the attention of the board. I have noticed other handles and profile pics that in my opinion would be considered offensive or insensitive.

Guest P**aq

I am glad that MOD took care of it, and that everyone on CERB was so quickly up in arms in unison, as a community :)

As satisfying as the ending was, it still made me really sad to read about this.

Guest c**io**m7

Thanks to theliquor for bringing this asshole forward and thanks to MOD for quick action.

I can't help but wonder just exactly was going through tbevmind of this dickhead.

Thanks to theliquor for bringing this asshole forward and thanks to MOD for quick action.

I can't help but wonder just exactly was going through tbevmind of this dickhead.

A quick shout out to TheLiquor, thanks for taking this flake down!

Maybe he was trying to expand his mind lol

• Like 2

Seeing this thread and member name genuinely troubled me...I am just very blessed we are able to provide a clean, safe environment for girls to make money so we can protect them from insane individuals as such!

• Like 4